Author Topic: Christmas 2019  (Read 28995 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: Christmas 2019
« Reply #120 on: December 11, 2019, 07:31:10 PM »
Not ONE of you remember Christmas Vacation? Wow. May your shitters be full on Christmas morn >:(

Ya I do

@ShayP I wrapped that big fucker good. Reasonably good. Ok, not very good.. The Santa's don't even line up :-[

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

That looks great!

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #121 on: December 12, 2019, 05:33:46 AM »
Not ONE of you remember Christmas Vacation? Wow. May your shitters be full on Christmas morn >:(

@ShayP I wrapped that big fucker good. Reasonably good. Ok, not very good.. The Santa's don't even line up :-[

@Christmas Farm Penis   Oh, I remember Christmas Vacation.  It's currently in my Net Flix queue.  8)   Your gift wrapping skills are far superior than mine.  Misaligned Santa's or not.  I can't even fold the paper and make proper seams around the edges.  I thought about skipping the paper and just spray painting the packages.   ;D

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #122 on: December 12, 2019, 12:45:01 PM »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Evil Twin Of Zen

• Drone Pilot
  • Let'em wonder, that's MY motto.....
« Reply #123 on: December 12, 2019, 01:24:20 PM »
Christmas decorating? No problem...

[attachment[/attachment]

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #124 on: December 12, 2019, 11:06:40 PM »
Christmas decorating? No problem...

lol. Put the star on the hood and the presents in the trunk and ... Merry Christmas!
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #125 on: December 13, 2019, 01:38:31 PM »
I am truly overjoyed within the Christmas spirit knowing that I have to attend my wife's Christmas staff party this evening. Wrapped in joy >:(

Can she not just fire them all so I can get out of this? Very, very selfish on her part. Three of them are Jehovah's Witness's and are offended at "Merry Christmas" so this is a "holiday staff party"  I'll be in rare and spiteful form and the ride home is going to be goooood 8)

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #126 on: December 13, 2019, 01:58:49 PM »
I am truly overjoyed within the Christmas spirit knowing that I have to attend my wife's Christmas staff party this evening. Wrapped in joy >:(

Can she not just fire them all so I can get out of this? Very, very selfish on her part. Three of them are Jehovah's Witness's and are offended at "Merry Christmas" so this is a "holiday staff party"  I'll be in rare and spiteful form and the ride home is going to be goooood 8)
We look forward to a full report.  :)
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #127 on: December 13, 2019, 02:14:05 PM »
... Three of them are Jehovah's Witness's and are offended at "Merry Christmas" so this is a "holiday staff party"  I'll be in rare and spiteful form and the ride home is going to be goooood 8)

I'm no expert, but I thought Jehovah's Witnesses were against ANY holiday celebrations, as opposed to other haters who just hate Christian related holidays

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #128 on: December 13, 2019, 02:19:08 PM »
I'm no expert, but I thought Jehovah's Witnesses were against ANY holiday celebrations, as opposed to other haters who just hate Christian related holidays
Maybe get-together instead of party? Don't ask them though, you'll be proselytized within an inch of your life.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #129 on: December 13, 2019, 02:48:17 PM »
@PB Feelings get hurt if they're not included and besides, my wife buy$... soooo... there's that!  I have a Christ on the cross Crucifix I could wear around my neck :P but that will have things too edgy at the house if I go too far. I have an agenda and just the right amount of anger is of upmost importance ;)

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #130 on: December 13, 2019, 03:20:09 PM »
@PB Feelings get hurt if they're not included...

I get all that and they should be invited, I'm just surprised they'd go to something related to a 'holiday' - aren't they the ones who don't even recognize their own kid's birthdays?. 

I bet they'll take the time off around Christmas and New Years with no complaint too though. 

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #131 on: December 13, 2019, 07:59:20 PM »
I get all that and they should be invited, I'm just surprised they'd go to something related to a 'holiday' - aren't they the ones who don't even recognize their own kid's birthdays?. 

I bet they'll take the time off around Christmas and New Years with no complaint too though.

I had a co-worker who was JW. She would take the weekend before Thanksgiving and have full turkey dinner. But since it wasn't ON Thanksgiving it was not a Thanksgiving celebration.
Her brother was living with a woman and that is forbidden. She had to "shun" him for many years because of it until they married. She only got about 3 years with him, he had kidney cancer and died. I thought it was quite sad that they lost SO many years the way they did.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #132 on: December 13, 2019, 08:53:05 PM »
I had a co-worker who was JW. She would take the weekend before Thanksgiving and have full turkey dinner. But since it wasn't ON Thanksgiving it was not a Thanksgiving celebration.
Her brother was living with a woman and that is forbidden. She had to "shun" him for many years because of it until they married. She only got about 3 years with him, he had kidney cancer and died. I thought it was quite sad that they lost SO many years the way they did.
That is sad for so many reasons. 😕
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #133 on: December 14, 2019, 01:04:11 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

@Bluejay That's one of my favorite parts of the movie. All the aunt Bethany stuff is priceless!

"Hello everybody? I should say it?" "Hellooo everybody"  ;D

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #134 on: December 14, 2019, 01:09:02 PM »
This afternoon I was playing “Let It Snow” with my brass  group while enjoying the nice sunshine in a short-sleeved shirt.
Merry Christmas