Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12135369 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #83625 on: February 11, 2019, 09:22:54 PM »
I'm deeply offended by this image.  I detest the Texas Longhorns, and despise burnt orange.

Wait, what? The pink/lavender window frames don't offend you? They should...  8)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #83626 on: February 11, 2019, 09:23:25 PM »
So I was curious about what a former affiliate might be playing...

I find it rather, well, let's say there are no coincidences.  Maybe?
Eh, nevermind...

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #83627 on: February 11, 2019, 09:56:51 PM »
i got banned for no apparent reason at all...

Wasn't it after the IP / Chatroom info came out?
She used to call you her magic penguin.
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

Jocko Johnson

• KNYE
« Reply #83628 on: February 11, 2019, 10:01:10 PM »
The voice of common sense. Thank you PP.
Yes, but not doing a radio show/podcast and collecting $ to do said show/podcast, is in fact, a crime. It is also federal offenses since it is interstate transfer of $ and then in fact wire fraud. Those who choose to should contact there credit card co's/banks etc, then the FCC, FTC & FBI-they may call the IRS. Considering whatever the amount of $ is and if she is still collecting and no word since 12/28(?) then the like girlie is in a big heap of trouble. Some in Nevada should check cty records, who ever did it before, and see if she paid the mortgage and the cuckshack may be in arrears and maybe she sold and has flown the coop. Or as we used the call crooks who bolted, "she is into the wind."
JJ

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #83629 on: February 11, 2019, 10:14:42 PM »
sleep well heather,
may the wings of angels comfort you.
forever yours..

#Amen

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #83630 on: February 11, 2019, 10:18:07 PM »
Yes, but not doing a radio show/podcast and collecting $ to do said show/podcast, is in fact, a crime. It is also federal offenses since it is interstate transfer of $ and then in fact wire fraud. Those who choose to should contact there credit card co's/banks etc, then the FCC, FTC & FBI-they may call the IRS. Considering whatever the amount of $ is and if she is still collecting and no word since 12/28(?) then the like girlie is in a big heap of trouble. Some in Nevada should check cty records, who ever did it before, and see if she paid the mortgage and the cuckshack may be in arrears and maybe she sold and has flown the coop. Or as we used the call crooks who bolted, "she is into the wind."

Hi Jocko, you've missed a lot back in the hundreds of back pages here. She's in the shed, she owns it, someone is staying with her, her code nannies have quit, and no one knows anything about what's happening with her... other than a number of people were auto-billed by paypal on Feb. 1 and she's not doing any shows at all. Imho they all should have unsubbed right after she disappeared again around New Year's. They could always have re-subbed if she came back.

All they have to do is go to paypal and unsub, and ask for refunds for those months when she was off the air.

Now you're (mostly) up to date.  ;)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #83631 on: February 11, 2019, 10:21:33 PM »
sleep well heather,
may the wings of angels comfort you.
forever yours..

#Amen
That kind of sounds like something you would say to someone on their deathbed. 😳

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
« Reply #83632 on: February 11, 2019, 10:25:01 PM »
Can’t you just hear a summary of all this in Robert Stack’s voice? ‘And later, the story of a paranormal radio host whose retirement took a strange turn, and the obsessed fan who moved in next door to him only to vanish after his troubling death.’ And then that terrifying music.

Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83633 on: February 12, 2019, 12:34:17 AM »
You really believe his garbage? He said he never had sex in 40 years and now 1 day later he has a gf and gets laid.  Uh huh

About as believable as you being Alpha.  More like Alpo.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83634 on: February 12, 2019, 12:35:37 AM »
The triumvirate of thick (Garrett doesnt count because he’s a manchild) are all wound up because their leader has forsaken them. This is now a power play to stay relevant to their group. Fluffy is trying to be the new leader. Hallie is hanging onto the coattails and Jay is just trying not to shit his pants.
  *sniffs* oopsie.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83635 on: February 12, 2019, 12:36:43 AM »
LASHA? IM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR EVIDENCE WHERE YOU CLAIM I BETRAYED HEATHER. I WILL KEEP WAITING FOR YOU TO SUPPLY IT.

Well.  Now you are shouting at a bigger balled dyke than you.  Just how un relevant can you become?   

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83636 on: February 12, 2019, 12:40:37 AM »
Do the kids play Cowboys and Indians (think 'thank you, come again!) in front of the Oriental restaurant before going to the negro hair salon to get their hair straightened?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83637 on: February 12, 2019, 12:45:22 AM »
A few months ago, I was invited to a secret HW fan Facebook page. They did not know my true feelings for HW.  I have one Facebook account that I use to share photos and stay in contact with former co workers. I keep a very low profile on Facebook. In the secret group I asked about the funds for the Art Bell Bench. I got THE BOOT for asking. That one question was over the top for the administrator. das Boot!

That's because sooner or later, someone is going to go to jail for fraud. 

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83638 on: February 12, 2019, 12:47:52 AM »

LASHA THIS IS UR PROOF THAT I BETRAYED HEATHER??? YOURE LAME AF LASHA.  BTW NECK SNIFFING IS AWSOME WHEN THE WOMEN SMELLS RIGHT LIKE HEATHER. YOU SMELL LIKE WET RAGS AFTER A DOG PEED ON THEM.  NOW POST PROOF OR STFU

You are a Moron.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83639 on: February 12, 2019, 12:49:11 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Oh shit, Miller.  See a doctor.  He can cure your rash and give you a penile implant.  And I don't mean the doc's penis planted in your ass.