Author Topic: Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis  (Read 34117 times)

Doomed

• Ellightened
Re: Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
« Reply #165 on: February 11, 2019, 07:42:31 PM »
Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis:

There was a time when the music industry was heavily targeted by the CIA and FBI as many rock icons fell victim to the introduction of drugs. Some of their deaths were quite suspicious with strong connections to covert intel operations and "social control" programs. Additionally, activists who were going against the government's propaganda machine and promoting social justice were attacked, blackmailed, and at times, ended up dead. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks with investigative journalist and author, John Potash about MH CHAOS - THIS IS AMERICA. #ExclusiveArticle for #GroundZero #MHChaosThisIsAmerica
https://www.groundzeromedia.org/2-11-19-mh-chaos-this-is-a…/

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #166 on: February 11, 2019, 07:45:13 PM »
Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis:

There was a time when the music industry was heavily targeted by the CIA and FBI as many rock icons fell victim to the introduction of drugs. Some of their deaths were quite suspicious with strong connections to covert intel operations and "social control" programs. Additionally, activists who were going against the government's propaganda machine and promoting social justice were attacked, blackmailed, and at times, ended up dead. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks with investigative journalist and author, John Potash about MH CHAOS - THIS IS AMERICA. #ExclusiveArticle for #GroundZero #MHChaosThisIsAmerica
https://www.groundzeromedia.org/2-11-19-mh-chaos-this-is-a…/

Nice. Will listen. Mae Brussell had stuff on this. Some odd connections with individuals in the hippie/music scene even family-wise. And there was some book? something "in the valley?" Can't recall title right now.

fotd

• KIDD
« Reply #167 on: February 12, 2019, 02:57:28 AM »
And there was some book? something "in the valley?" Can't recall title right now.

I've got one in my Amazon to-buy list that I saw referenced in 4chan a while back.  Could it be the one you're thinking of?

Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream by David McGowan

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1909394122

Product description
Laurel Canyon in the 1960s and early 1970s was a magical place where a dizzying array of musical artists congregated to create much of the music that provided the soundtrack to those turbulent times. Members of bands like the Byrds, Buffalo Springfield, the Monkees, the Beach Boys, the Mamas and the Papas, the Turtles, the Eagles, the Flying Burrito Brothers, Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention, Steppenwolf, Captain Beefheart, CSN, Three Dog Night, Alice Cooper, the Doors, and Love with Arthur Lee, along with such singer/songwriters as Joni Mitchell, Judy Collins, James Taylor, Carole King, Jackson Browne, Judi Sill and David Blue, lived together and jammed together in the bucolic community nestled in the Hollywood Hills.

But there was a dark side to that scene as well.

Many didn't make it out alive, and many of those deaths remain shrouded in mystery to this day. Far more integrated into the scene than most would care to admit was a guy by the name of Charles Manson, along with his murderous entourage. Also floating about the periphery were various political operatives, up-and-coming politicians, and intelligence personnel - the same sort of people who just happened to give birth to many of the rock stars populating the canyon. And all of the canyon's colorful characters - rock stars, hippies, murderers, and politicos - happily coexisted alongside a covert military installation.

Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon is the very strange, but nevertheless true story of the dark underbelly of a hippie utopia.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #168 on: March 15, 2019, 09:15:10 PM »
Clyde has Vinnie Eastwood on tonight, one of New Zealands best known reporters, and they are all over
this mass shooting in Christchurch. The conspiracies are flowing. Interesting...

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #169 on: March 16, 2019, 12:24:54 PM »
Clyde has Vinnie Eastwood on tonight, one of New Zealands best known reporters, and they are all over
this mass shooting in Christchurch. The conspiracies are flowing. Interesting...

When they start blaming both Chelsea Clinton and the NRA, well...WTF can you say?!?!?!

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #170 on: April 01, 2019, 08:28:18 PM »
Clyde is doing UFOs tonight. (If anyone is interested)
New reports from all over. So far, so good...

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #171 on: September 06, 2020, 07:39:39 PM »
My friend John said Clyde Lewis in 2019 was already reporting on shenanigans between the police and mayor of Portland, Ore., saying the mayor was already withdrawing the police from protection of certain areas -- or persons!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #172 on: September 06, 2020, 09:04:57 PM »
My friend John said Clyde Lewis in 2019 was already reporting on shenanigans between the police and mayor of Portland, Ore., saying the mayor was already withdrawing the police from protection of certain areas -- or persons!

Long term game plan. Saul Alinsky.

Lewis hasn't been on San Diego radio in ages. I think because it was only one hour a day leading into C2C, that he was paying for his airtime.  They replaced him by repeating the final hours of the previous night's C2C.
Eh, nevermind...

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #173 on: September 23, 2020, 04:36:26 AM »
I quit listening once he put the new shows behind a pay wall. He is doing one less hour than he usually does and now charges for it. While I enjoy an occasional show from him I don't enjoy it enough to pay for it.

Chine

• Ninja Artist
  • KIDD
« Reply #174 on: October 09, 2020, 07:13:10 AM »
I quit listening once he put the new shows behind a pay wall. He is doing one less hour than he usually does and now charges for it. While I enjoy an occasional show from him I don't enjoy it enough to pay for it.

I get that completely. You can listen for free to the full 4 hour show live on the aftermedia site (and app) or talk stream (free as well). It’s easy. However, yes, to go back and listen to archives it’s 5.99 a month subscription. Most shows charge for such. However many in this form of media are experiencing cut offs, unusual interceptions from anything that rattles the mainstream narrative. So he’s not the only one having to do this. I don’t always stay up that late to listen to the whole show live so subscribed. And deleted bullshit tv and other mindless streaming less crap that’s far more costly.

Lately I’ve cut back as I can only handle so much of it. And Hi! It’s been a while! Ha!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #175 on: October 09, 2020, 07:58:20 AM »
He was background noise for when I took early showers or worked in the garage and didn't want to hear Tim Conway Jr. going ADHD while I'm trying to put something back together.  KOGO (600 AM, San Diego) had him on 9-10 p.m. M-F.  He had since been dropped for a replay of C2C from the previous evening. Doh!

I see him as working really hard to "sell it," kind of like a much-improved Heather Wade.

Some shows were survivable, topic dependent. He'd gang up with the guest too often for me and root for a theory.  Art Bell most often didn't, he still asked probing questions.

GZ (was) is kind of a microcosm of today's Orwellian-fascist media...

Sorry, tl;dr
Eh, nevermind...

Chine

• Ninja Artist
  • KIDD
« Reply #176 on: October 09, 2020, 08:12:55 AM »
He was background noise for when I took early showers or worked in the garage and didn't want to hear Tim Conway Jr. going ADHD while I'm trying to put something back together.  KOGO (600 AM, San Diego) had him on 9-10 p.m. M-F.  He had since been dropped for a replay of C2C from the previous evening. Doh!

I see him as working really hard to "sell it," kind of like a much-improved Heather Wade.

Some shows were survivable, topic dependent. He'd gang up with the guest too often for me and root for a theory.  Art Bell most often didn't, he still asked probing questions.

GZ (was) is kind of a microcosm of today's Orwellian-fascist media...

Sorry, tl;dr

Sadly, not as good as years ago. Agreed!  The ‘selling’ is very transparent and I do get sick of his shows pushing the tea guy.

Dancing queen

• Ellightened
« Reply #177 on: October 28, 2020, 04:19:27 PM »

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #178 on: October 28, 2020, 08:11:03 PM »

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #179 on: November 01, 2021, 08:48:04 PM »
Clyde is contacting spirits live on a ouiji board tonight on the air.
Something Noory would never do!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login