Author Topic: Saw Bart The Other Day  (Read 8373 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: Saw Bart The Other Day
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2019, 03:59:16 AM »
I saw Bart Ell the other day he was being mobbed by seagulls on Southend Pier. I threw some chips to try and divert their attention to help him but he took his sunglasses off and vaped them with lasers coming from his eyes. It was pretty cool. He put his sunglasses on, looked at me and threw two cans of Stella at me, which I thought was a bit rude. He was whistling the theme from Close Encounters in a minor key and it appeared to be making old ladies around him cry.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2019, 08:17:44 AM »
I saw Bart Ell the other day he was being mobbed by seagulls on Southend Pier. I threw some chips to try and divert their attention to help him but he took his sunglasses off and vaped them with lasers coming from his eyes. It was pretty cool. He put his sunglasses on, looked at me and threw two cans of Stella at me, which I thought was a bit rude. He was whistling the theme from Close Encounters in a minor key and it appeared to be making old ladies around him cry.

Lol! Sounds like a repoot of "Torchwood'! 8)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Saw Bart The Other Day
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2019, 05:37:23 PM »
Me and Morg! saw Bart the other day.  We were at the airport awaiting Mrs. Walks_At_Night's arrival from abroad.   Alas, her flight was delayed because there
was an enormous goat screw in the air routes due to Senda's 2nd Cousin (twice removed) having some flight attendant wipe his bum.   

We said, "Aw Pooh Bears" and went to enjoy an ice cold Hamm's over at the Dog 'N Suds when lo and behold there was the man himself - Barthur Ell.  He looked pissed.
Tried to buy him a Schlitz but he was too busy to be bothered with the likes of me and Morg!.   I had Morg! draw up the scene to the best of his recollection.   They little guy pretty much nailed it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

P.S. @Spookcat Up above is the Morg! cameo mentioned yesterday

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2019, 06:33:46 PM »
Me and Morg! saw Bart the other day.  We were at the airport awaiting Mrs. Walks_At_Night's arrival from abroad.   Alas, her flight was delayed because there
was an enormous goat screw in the air routes due to Senda's 2nd Cousin (twice removed) having some flight attendant wipe his bum.   

We said, "Aw Pooh Bears" and went to enjoy an ice cold Hamm's over at the Dog 'N Suds when lo and behold there was the man himself - Barthur Ell.  He looked pissed.
Tried to buy him a Schlitz but he was too busy to be bothered with the likes of me and Morg!.   I had Morg! draw up the scene to the best of his recollection.   They little guy pretty much nailed it.

+18  Now that's what IB talkin bouts!!!

Side Note::::  Hmm, looks like you went to a better artist than I did. Although in defence of my artist, he may have been drinking..  glug glug :P

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2019, 09:17:11 PM »

All of these seem quite realistic to me.
I am quite the asshole.

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2019, 04:14:45 AM »
@StarrMountain No matter what, I think you're fantastic (and you know that) but you being mad at me feels like Mr. Rogers throwing a foam brick at my house. Did you happen to notice the size of my modesty in the artists depiction of my experience seeing Bart?

+1..2U.
Ya know how long I had to debate with myself to post that snarky shit?  I've been beating myself up for it.  Thank you for your new avatar.  You have saved me from a horrid death, lol.  Kidding.
I did feel guilty for whining about your avatar, but I sure like this one. ;) :-*

I always +1 you when I'm on this forum.   ;) :-*

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2019, 04:27:09 AM »
I saw Bart, but I hesitate to speak of the experience.  It was other-worldly. :o :o :o
Kidding.
I was just having a reaction from too much booze before taking my night pills. :o :o :o
Haa!  Kidding again. ::)

Bart, ya little squirt, you invaded my dream. >:(

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2019, 05:26:34 AM »
I saw Bart, but I hesitate to speak of the experience.  It was other-worldly. :o :o :o
Kidding.
I was just having a reaction from too much booze before taking my night pills. :o :o :o
Haa!  Kidding again. ::)

Bart, ya little squirt, you invaded my dream. >:(

Sounds like a Cosby-like experience

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2019, 04:44:32 PM »
All of these seem quite realistic to me.
I am quite the asshole.

Sometimes balls need a bustin'

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2019, 04:52:17 PM »
Sometimes balls need a bustin'

My U shaped skull shows I am down to bust!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2019, 08:45:27 PM »
I'm just so happy that this thread's going somewhere. It'll be a sticky inside o' two weeks! Mark my words 8)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2019, 08:46:50 PM »
I'm just so happy that this thread's going somewhere. It'll be a sticky inside o' two weeks! Mark my words 8)

You get sticky every time you see me.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2019, 09:03:11 PM »
You get sticky every time you see me.
Can you believe I got smited for that post? (not by you)

Who is this coward that smites me from the shadows on a daily basis?? This is going to make Walk At Night very angry >:(  Me two >:( >:(

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2019, 09:37:44 PM »
I saw Bart the other day. I was walking along the bayou and slipped into the water. It was cold and I was sinking down into the muddy bottom. I started to panic and then out of the corner of my eye I saw Bart walk up. I kinda stuttered out “Hey I could use a little help here big guy.” 

Bart just gave me that look of confidence that transcends all spectrum of true alpha ness and just says “You got this man.” 

What inspiration!  I said “yeah!  I got this!  Go ahead and take care of business big guy and thanks for helping out Children International last month. I really appreciate it. “

He went along his way and I did get out. Took about two hours and I got a tad hypothermic but the doctors think I will be fine.

Wouldn’t have made it without @Bart Ell
Are we having fun yet?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2019, 09:43:20 PM »
You got this

The Bart would never say that!
The Bart believes that when people say they got something they never really do!
I may have been setting you up for failure.
Seems I failed.