Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12141254 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #73950 on: January 10, 2019, 10:42:27 PM »
Waco, TX, David Koresh, that was a splinter group of zealot SDA

Really? Didn't know that. Interesting, Ms. Moosie! +1

Glad to see you here! Where ya been?
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #73951 on: January 10, 2019, 10:45:37 PM »
Really? Didn't know that. Interesting, Ms. Moosie! +1

Glad to see you here! Where ya been?

Ok I'll tell you the truth. I stayed home for the last 14 days in complete seclusion eating tamales. Yup, I'm exactly that sort of crazy.
Praise BE

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #73952 on: January 10, 2019, 10:46:33 PM »
Ok I'll tell you the truth. I stayed home for the last 14 days in complete seclusion eating tamales. Yup, I'm exactly that sort of crazy.

Chili tonight?
Are we having fun yet?

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #73953 on: January 10, 2019, 10:48:48 PM »
Chili tonight?

Sloppy Joes and I'm cooking right NAOW. Currently I'm doing 9.5 miles/day to support this intake

PS How is the microdosing coming along for you? You seem sharp :)
Praise BE

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #73954 on: January 10, 2019, 10:53:53 PM »
Sloppy Joes and I'm cooking right NAOW. Currently I'm doing 9.5 miles/day to support this intake

PS How is the microdosing coming along for you? You seem sharp :)

Seems to be helping. Taking Paul Stamets’ “Brain” supplements as well. Jury is still out on CBD oil. I have been taking 15mg of 5:1. Going to try some 1:1 if it ever gets here.
Are we having fun yet?

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #73955 on: January 10, 2019, 10:57:47 PM »
Seems to be helping. Taking Paul Stamets’ “Brain” supplements as well. Jury is still out on CBD oil. I have been taking 15mg of 5:1. Going to try some 1:1 if it ever gets here.

Honestly I'd be shocked if CBD really helped you. I think microdosing is about the best there is right now. I'm glad you're doing it. That is brave, not sure I could.
Praise BE

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #73956 on: January 10, 2019, 11:06:18 PM »
Honestly I'd be shocked if CBD really helped you. I think microdosing is about the best there is right now. I'm glad you're doing it. That is brave, not sure I could.

I researched it for almost two years before I decided to head down this road. I quit drinking in 1992 and didn’t want to jeopardize that.

I’m going to another Native American healing ceremony on the 19th. Hope it adds to the experience I had back in August.

I highly recommend anyone with depression, PTSD or extreme anxiety look into the clinical research involving psilocybin. I tried to replicate the clinical trials, and though it took me several attempts I had an amazing break through. They call it a brain reset. I have to agree.

My CTE and dementia may continue to progress but at least now it has farther to go.
Are we having fun yet?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73957 on: January 10, 2019, 11:09:51 PM »

Well no worries from me... sounds like a perfectly good idea to me... if I could eat tamales.  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #73958 on: January 10, 2019, 11:10:57 PM »
I researched it for almost two years before I decided to head down this road. I quit drinking in 1992 and didn’t want to jeopardize that.

I’m going to another Native American healing ceremony on the 19th. Hope it adds to the experience I had back in August.

I highly recommend anyone with depression, PTSD or extreme anxiety look into the clinical research involving psilocybin. I tried to replicate the clinical trials, and though it took me several attempts I had an amazing break through. They call it a brain reset. I have to agree.

My CTE and dementia may continue to progress but at least now it has farther to go.

I'm glad to hear that.
Praise BE

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73959 on: January 10, 2019, 11:14:30 PM »

Say @GravitySucks, do you know about the series on cable called Kentucky Ayahuasca? Not kidding, it's on late Saturday night into Sunday morning, don't recall the channel, but they show weekly Native American healing sessions with Ayahuasca, led by a guy whose life changed from the bad road to being a shaman. They're part of a Native American church healing ceremony. The participants are interesting talking about why they're there, what their experiences were, how they changed, etc. It's documentary style, and I suspect not too "dramatized," it feels a bit raw, which I like. Interesting show!

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #73960 on: January 10, 2019, 11:16:28 PM »
Say @GravitySucks, do you know about the series on cable called Kentucky Ayahuasca? Not kidding, it's on late Saturday night into Sunday morning, don't recall the channel, but they show weekly Native American healing sessions with Ayahuasca, led by a guy whose life changed from the bad road to being a shaman. They're part of a Native American church healing ceremony. The participants are interesting talking about why they're there, what their experiences were, how they changed, etc. It's documentary style, and I suspect not too "dramatized," it feels a bit raw, which I like. Interesting show!

I was not but I will look into it. I joined the Native American Church last summer. Thanks @Aquarius
Are we having fun yet?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73961 on: January 10, 2019, 11:18:52 PM »
I was not but I will look into it. I joined the Native American Church last summer. Thanks @Aquarius

Sure! I'd be interested to know what your impression of it is and what you think if you watch one or more episodes.

Goodnight now!  :)

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #73962 on: January 10, 2019, 11:22:47 PM »
Could the technical problems be a C&D from a music rights owner?

Ascapping for BMI.

Oh, that could NEVER happen!  LMFAO

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #73963 on: January 10, 2019, 11:26:47 PM »
Never a fan but was mesmerized watching the video of his final day not dead.

For those unfamiliar...  https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/6w7bq6/gg-allins-last-day-on-earth

I've seen that, and the wake was unreal, they just laid him down with his stuff....no coroner i don't think

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #73964 on: January 10, 2019, 11:47:18 PM »
What'd I miss?

Nothing?

Cool.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.