Author Topic: Ellgab vs Bellgab  (Read 182497 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2019, 09:56:19 PM »

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2019, 09:57:13 PM »
What a clusterfuck of losers on there. mv is shadowbanning people after saying that nobody would be banned.
Decisions can change.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2019, 09:58:31 PM »
Update: Brig is in full attack mode alongside the Dr MD. They're now defacing even the non-political threads like Rikki Gins'. They have also attacked Azzerae for posting a thread on S. Africa.
What does the moderator get out of Brig?  They have some history?  Is the pain of her worth what pleasure?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2019, 09:59:08 PM »
Metron is a blowhard of the highest order. If you disagree with him, or even just don’t agree loudly enough, he posts repeated mile long replies with quotes from all sorts of mostly irrelevant web sites and wherever else in his usual fit of masturbatory self important ego stroking.
Say hey now, at least he makes me look good!

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2019, 10:59:30 PM »
Metron is a blowhard of the highest order. If you disagree with him, or even just don’t agree loudly enough, he posts repeated mile long replies with quotes from all sorts of mostly irrelevant web sites and wherever else in his usual fit of masturbatory self important ego stroking.

LOL. You seem pissed.
not well-liked, but right

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2019, 11:27:14 PM »
Ya I know.
MD MD, and Metron are the best entertainment BellGab has and that forum is blessed to have them both.  Both of thoses fellows are good men in their own terms and both exceptionally creative.
Personally, I really like both of them.  Perhaps, they are pulling a fast one on the gullible.  If they are, more power to them! ;) ;D :-*

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2019, 11:33:33 PM »
Ya I know.
MD MD, and Metron are the best entertainment BellGab has and that forum is blessed to have them both.  Both of thoses fellows are good men in their own terms and both exceptionally creative.
Personally, I really like both of them.  Perhaps, they are pulling a fast one on the gullible.  If they are, more power to them! ;) ;D :-*

Dr. MD MD can be funny, but he's been a bit of a douche lately, with the incessant gay slurs.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #112 on: February 02, 2019, 11:53:46 PM »
Last year, Dr. Toilet Paper chose to go to the Penitentiary here rather than be decent.  In the process, he abandoned the year long rapport he and I had.  My friendship became collateral damage to his ego wars.

Metron harassed me relentless for many months in all threads I visited, simply because he did not like a fact I stated.  Again, I did not state any personal beliefs or opinions, I merely made an observation.  And for that alone, he Bellstalked me, presuming (correctly) that just because I made such an observation, I probably had political beliefs that differed from his.  So much for intellectual freedom.

Last year, they both ganged up on me.  This year, they are fighting disruptively against each other.

Sure, Metron can be warm and MD can be witty, but the way things are going right now, it's not worth it.  If I were a moderator and they were vandalizing all threads, I would put them in a cybercage together with visiting hours.

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2019, 12:04:50 AM »
Dr. MD MD can be funny, but he's been a bit of a douche lately, with the incessant gay slurs.

Why are you -2 ?? :o
I just Bumped ya +1  How dare they!!! >:(

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2019, 12:11:22 AM »
Last year, Dr. Toilet Paper chose to go to the Penitentiary here rather than be decent.  In the process, he abandoned the year long rapport he and I had.  My friendship became collateral damage to his ego wars.

Metron harassed me relentless for many months in all threads I visited, simply because he did not like a fact I stated.  Again, I did not state any personal beliefs or opinions, I merely made an observation.  And for that alone, he Bellstalked me, presuming (correctly) that just because I made such an observation, I probably had political beliefs that differed from his.  So much for intellectual freedom.

Last year, they both ganged up on me.  This year, they are fighting disruptively against each other.

Sure, Metron can be warm and MD can be witty, but the way things are going right now, it's not worth it.  If I were a moderator and they were vandalizing all threads, I would put them in a cybercage together with visiting hours.

A cybercage fight?  That would be interesting!  As for me, I accept a friendship of a person by their character.  Not their political, or religious stance.  I have no desire, or right, to judge anyone, except by the way they treat me personally.

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2019, 06:38:07 AM »
Last year, Dr. Toilet Paper chose to go to the Penitentiary here rather than be decent. In the process, he abandoned the year long rapport he and I had. My friendship became collateral damage to his ego wars.

That sucks.

Metron harassed me relentless for many months in all threads I visited, simply because he did not like a fact I stated. Again, I did not state any personal beliefs or opinions, I merely made an observation. And for that alone, he Bellstalked me, presuming (correctly) that just because I made such an observation, I probably had political beliefs that differed from his. So much for intellectual freedom.

I'm sorry to hear things happened that way, Sofia. I seem to remember a series of similar events unfolding slightly differently, but then again, my memory is prone to flights of fancy, as well as personal bias where my friends are concerned.

You say Metron assumed correctly (about your political beliefs?) I don't think anybody should be intimidated and harassed over differing beliefs, but politics sure does bring out the worst in people. Still, I'm not excusing bad behaviour.

I think some users like to dig up personal information on people and use it against one another later on these forums (I mean there's a tradition of it what with the Heather Wade stuff). Not everybody is raised well enough to know certain lines are not to be crossed though, and others just choose to burn bridges because of the perceived anonymity involved in these sites.

Unfortunately creeps gather kernels of truth here or there and draw their own conclusions because a lot of them are busybody's or losers with nothing better to do. Perhaps they're unemployed, terminally ill, disabled, bitter at their lot in life...have lost the spark in their marriage etc. But this place is not full of the best or brightest when the price of admission is nonexistent.

I don't know how your cybercage suggestion serves much by the way of a solution to said problem.

Why are you -2 ?? :o
I just Bumped ya +1  How dare they!!! >:(

I get smited an awful lot. I'm not very well liked. I've made some mistakes in the past, for which I still suffer.

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2019, 08:43:05 AM »
No Metron and no Dr. MD posts since yesterday afternoon in the BG land of free speech. Seems very unusual. What happened? Not so free speech anymore? Censorship? Was MV told to moderate the site?

Enard P Farkwark

• Full of It
  • KNYE
  • Something something danger zone.
« Reply #117 on: February 03, 2019, 10:29:40 AM »
No Metron and no Dr. MD posts since yesterday afternoon in the BG land of free speech. Seems very unusual. What happened? Not so free speech anymore? Censorship? Was MV told to moderate the site?
Well you can assume the couple of autistic 40 year olds didn’t just decide to stop their pointless sissy slap fight willingly.
Babu!!!!

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2019, 12:38:03 PM »
Obviously White Crow’s handlers made him get MV under control.
Merry Christmas

nxoeed

• KMST
    • @NXOEED
« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2019, 12:55:19 PM »
I'm back after about eight months of not checking this. Fill me in. The old board is back and the two don't get along? Does that mean I have to log into two separate places to say hi to old friends and then disappear for another eight months? Or do both post to both places?