Author Topic: Ellgab vs Bellgab  (Read 182536 times)

albrecht

• Ellightened
Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2019, 01:26:40 PM »
I'm back after about eight months of not checking this. Fill me in. The old board is back and the two don't get along? Does that mean I have to log into two separate places to say hi to old friends and then disappear for another eight months? Or do both post to both places?

Welcome back. I like your art and those cool posters back in the golden days when we thought Art would return and bring back the good shows. Since you've been gone to sum up: lots of insanity, drama, and hilarity. With a bunch of speculation, feuding, banning, insulting, and high-strangeness.  Coupled with politics, conspiracies, and accusations.And lots of youtube videos and memes. And two forums, after a shutdown, with apparent strife between them- at least for some.  And Mr.Fidget is nowhere to be found on either board.  Be well and welcome back to both or, as some have, pick a side.

nxoeed

• KMST
    • @NXOEED
« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2019, 01:32:19 PM »
Welcome back. I like your art and those cool posters back in the golden days when we thought Art would return and bring back the good shows. Since you've been gone to sum up: lots of insanity, drama, and hilarity. With a bunch of speculation, feuding, banning, insulting, and high-strangeness.  Coupled with politics, conspiracies, and accusations.And lots of youtube videos and memes. And two forums, after a shutdown, with apparent strife between them- at least for some.  And Mr.Fidget is nowhere to be found on either board.  Be well and welcome back to both or, as some have, pick a side.

Thanks Albrecht. I like you guys and I like them too, so I'll probably say hi on both. Also thank you very kindly.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2019, 02:06:31 PM »
What does the moderator get out of Brig?  They have some history?  Is the pain of her worth what pleasure?
I don't know the answers, only speculation. But there must be history as MV said in his last podcast when Brig called in that he's traveling up to Niagara Falls to stay with her this summer. She seemed very happy to hear that. Was it an act? Who knows? Strange days.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #123 on: February 03, 2019, 02:12:20 PM »
Last year, Dr. Toilet Paper chose to go to the Penitentiary here rather than be decent.  In the process, he abandoned the year long rapport he and I had.  My friendship became collateral damage to his ego wars.

Metron harassed me relentless for many months in all threads I visited, simply because he did not like a fact I stated.  Again, I did not state any personal beliefs or opinions, I merely made an observation.  And for that alone, he Bellstalked me, presuming (correctly) that just because I made such an observation, I probably had political beliefs that differed from his.  So much for intellectual freedom.

Last year, they both ganged up on me.  This year, they are fighting disruptively against each other.

Sure, Metron can be warm and MD can be witty, but the way things are going right now, it's not worth it.  If I were a moderator and they were vandalizing all threads, I would put them in a cybercage together with visiting hours.

Like Bart's petting zoo? If you read back the past 2 days there was an effort made to contain the fight to one thread. MD would have none of it and expanded the battle to threads it had never been in before. Those threads were the ones MV said he liked to read. Now they're both gone. 1+1=0

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2019, 02:20:24 PM »
That sucks.

I'm sorry to hear things happened that way, Sofia. I seem to remember a series of similar events unfolding slightly differently, but then again, my memory is prone to flights of fancy, as well as personal bias where my friends are concerned.

You say Metron assumed correctly (about your political beliefs?) I don't think anybody should be intimidated and harassed over differing beliefs, but politics sure does bring out the worst in people. Still, I'm not excusing bad behaviour.

This is why we have subject labels on the threads. That way political boxing occurs in the political boxing ring that it belongs in and kitty kat pictures go elsewhere. If you know what I mean. When it bleeds out across an entire forum the forum suffers.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2019, 02:23:16 PM »
Obviously White Crow’s handlers made him get MV under control.
I'm somewhat new here, what is the deal with White Crow and MV? There was some speculation over there that WC was on his death bed. But then I saw a message from him so it seems not, or who knows?

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2019, 02:50:29 PM »
This is why we have subject labels on the threads. That way political boxing occurs in the political boxing ring that it belongs in and kitty kat pictures go elsewhere. If you know what I mean. When it bleeds out across an entire forum the forum suffers.

Sofia says Metron gave her a hard time, but having gotten to know Metron, I just don't want to believe it.

Yes, I guess its best for threads to be contained to their headers. But ... not being a moderator myself, it doesn't grate my gears all that much if stuff gets off topic.

I mean, BellGab is an uncontrollable entity, and it works.
not well-liked, but right

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #127 on: February 03, 2019, 03:32:35 PM »
Sofia says Metron gave her a hard time, but having gotten to know Metron, I just don't want to believe it.

Yes, I guess its best for threads to be contained to their headers. But ... not being a moderator myself, it doesn't grate my gears all that much if stuff gets off topic.

I mean, BellGab is an uncontrollable entity, and it works.
Metron and MD at one time made a nasty pair. I think they fed off each other until something blew that up so it's another example of where a forum's culture can guide behavior. In a moderated forum that thing is  blunted. If you read much Metron you can see he was passionate about Trump and a lot of other subjects there. MD just became a copy machine for gay insults. Gays don't need to be insulted any more than straights do. Super Bowl time, have a good evening sir.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #128 on: February 03, 2019, 04:33:00 PM »
I miss reminding MD he is the dumbest poster on Bellgab

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #129 on: February 03, 2019, 05:35:22 PM »
I'll be honest. I haven't prayed for white crow. Can't say I have any plans for doing such a thing.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #130 on: February 03, 2019, 06:12:01 PM »
I'll be honest. I haven't prayed for white crow. Can't say I have any plans for doing such a thing.
If he could afford $20k for Bellgab, White Crow can afford a full-time prayer team.
Merry Christmas

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #131 on: February 03, 2019, 08:30:14 PM »
I miss reminding MD he is the dumbest poster on Bellgab

You almost never see "miss" and "MD" in the same sentence. Missing that hateful dunce is akin to missing a brain tumor.

disclosure

• KIDD
« Reply #132 on: February 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM »
Did mv get pissed off when metron let it out that mv's business is failing and his family left him?

disclosure

• KIDD
« Reply #133 on: February 03, 2019, 08:52:42 PM »
I don't know the answers, only speculation. But there must be history as MV said in his last podcast when Brig called in that he's traveling up to Niagara Falls to stay with her this summer. She seemed very happy to hear that. Was it an act? Who knows? Strange days.

Mv isn't shy about telling people what he really thinks about brig starrmountain or losername. Mv doesn't like most people on his forum and he makes fun of people who make big donations.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #134 on: February 03, 2019, 11:08:08 PM »
Have you ever interacted with him?  One night he and I interacted a lot - trying to help another member.  It was a triumph of sorts.