Author Topic: Ellgab vs Bellgab  (Read 186059 times)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #465 on: February 20, 2019, 12:01:04 PM »
What did you do to burn your bridges at bellgab?
Ostensibly nothing, save for not getting up on his hind legs and crowing "Death to the Bushes" as the dick doctor requires of all now in his endless political purity tests.

Tests administered, one must recall, by a former Obama voter. :-\

MD despises all who won't sing from his personal Hymnal of Hatred and with MV's apparent blessings he enlists Brig and Jackstar to vilify, mock, and deride members until they leave for greener and safer pastures.

The bafflement is that he refuses to take any accountability for his own actions, glibly citing "free speech" where none is evidently allowed nor promoted. This as the head count from his personal Inquisition burgeons on and includes many regular participants in this forum - esp. Paladin for whom he has a deep-seated anti-FBI paranoiac obsession.

When EG picks up talent like Nucky Nolan or Gd5150 it's no accident, it's a demonstrated preference for something other than a "tour de Barfly" with MD acting out Mickey Rourke's pie-eyed, besotted antics. :o

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #466 on: February 20, 2019, 04:14:26 PM »
Kind of an Indiana Jones move.

It reminds me of Juicy running from his lies. In a strange "coincidence", some Democratic propaganda news outlets "found" some news about White nationalists on the same day that Juicy was charged with filing a false police report.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #467 on: February 20, 2019, 04:16:42 PM »
What did you do to burn your bridges at bellgab?

I no longer post there. I fondly recall the boom town before it became a ghost town largely inhabited by escaped mental patients.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #468 on: February 20, 2019, 04:21:43 PM »
It reminds me of Juicy running from his lies. In a strange "coincidence", some Democratic propaganda news outlets "found" some news about White nationalists on the same day that Juicy was charged with filing a false police report.
Just saw that on Bret Baier while I was working out - oh these "coincidences" eh? ::) ::) ::)

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #469 on: February 20, 2019, 09:31:48 PM »
Just saw that on Bret Baier while I was working out - oh these "coincidences" eh? ::) ::) ::)

The SPLC just released a new report on the increase in hate groups (not leftists), and they just "found" a treasure trove of racist John Wayne quotes. Many kids don't even know who Elvis Presley is other than the White devil who ripped off Black music.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #470 on: February 21, 2019, 08:53:14 AM »
The SPLC just released a new report on the increase in hate groups (not leftists), and they just "found" a treasure trove of racist John Wayne quotes. Many kids don't even know who Elvis Presley is other than the White devil who ripped off Black music.
The time to falgellate the dead is nigh...this can all be best executed in N'Awlens not Blitzburgh. :(

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #471 on: February 21, 2019, 09:45:35 AM »

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/20/696217158/u-s-hate-groups-rose-sharply-in-recent-years-watchdog-group-reports

Hate group count hits 20-year high amid rise in white supremacy, report says

the Southern Poverty Law Center

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. Wikipedia

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #472 on: February 21, 2019, 10:05:09 AM »

White devils! >:(

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #473 on: February 21, 2019, 04:37:01 PM »
The time to falgellate the dead is nigh...this can all be best executed in N'Awlens not Blitzburgh. :(

It all comes down to cultural Marxism. The leftists start with easy targets, like Confederate memorials and statues, and they eventually attack someone for making a "racist" comment in kindergarten.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #474 on: February 21, 2019, 04:50:39 PM »
https://www.npr.org/2019/02/20/696217158/u-s-hate-groups-rose-sharply-in-recent-years-watchdog-group-reports

It's a "charity" with no credibility. They have been and will be sued for libel and slander. They have shady offshore bank accounts. Yet the MSM treat them like they're the most credible organization in recorded history.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #475 on: February 21, 2019, 05:16:23 PM »
It all comes down to cultural Marxism. The leftists start with easy targets, like Confederate memorials and statues, and they eventually attack someone for making a "racist" comment in kindergarten.
This is the precise progression of outrage, it always goes to a very bed place where actual fascism is concerned. :(

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #476 on: February 21, 2019, 05:17:23 PM »
It's a "charity" with no credibility. They have been and will be sued for libel and slander. They have shady offshore bank accounts. Yet the MSM treat them like they're the most credible organization in recorded history.
The SPLC is today's ACORN. >:(

...admittedly they far predate those shysters...

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #477 on: February 21, 2019, 09:29:05 PM »
This is the precise progression of outrage, it always goes to a very bed place where actual fascism is concerned. :(

It's a natural progression with the communist Taliban. You saw how they went from Nathan Bedford Forrest statues to "The Dukes Of Hazard" car designs.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #478 on: February 21, 2019, 09:31:12 PM »
The SPLC is today's ACORN. >:(

...admittedly they far predate those shysters...

I liked them back in the day. That admittance makes me more embarrassed than my humiliating vampire period.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #479 on: February 22, 2019, 08:42:19 AM »
It's a natural progression with the communist Taliban. You saw how they went from Nathan Bedford Forrest statues to "The Dukes Of Hazard" car designs.
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/272954/parents-sue-fight-anti-white-anti-male-anti-matthew-vadum#.XG-ckgaL1oE.twitter

Parents in Santa Barbara, California, are suing a leftist hate group called Just Communities and the local school board there to end the group’s taxpayer-funded so-called implicit bias training that has a powerful anti-white, anti-male, and anti-Christian slant.

Just Communities (its full name is Just Communities Central Coast) has a contract with the Santa Barbara Unified School District to indoctrinate young people into believing that America today is a manifestly immoral, cruel country in which white people routinely oppress non-whites, men oppress women, Christians oppress non-Christians, heterosexuals oppress gays, and the wealthy oppress the poor.

In Pedagogy of the Oppressed, Marxist theorist Paulo Freire urged that schools be used to inculcate radical values in students to transform them into agents of social change. Freire argued that the so-called dominant pedagogy “silences” poor and minority children and that there is no such thing as a neutral educational system. Teachers today are also smitten with the ahistorical, anti-American screeds of Howard Zinn, a Communist Party USA member whose writings they treat as gospel.