Author Topic: On the Edge of the Desert thread  (Read 18206 times)

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
Re: On the Edge of the Desert thread
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2019, 11:38:39 AM »
I'M ALPHA AF

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2019, 11:41:51 AM »

You actually seemed level headed on this one.
Well, for you.
Bottom line - If you want loyalty then get a dog.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2019, 05:17:46 PM »
You actually seemed level headed on this one.
Well, for you.
Bottom line - If you want loyalty then get a dog.

Thanks Bart.
I'M ALPHA AF

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2019, 06:24:14 PM »
{{{ YAWN }}}
 ???

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2019, 08:52:21 PM »

What sites or chat rooms are you talking about exactly?  I really have no idea.  But if what you say is true, that is creepy. 

I have no idea all the stuff that was said/done on these other sites or personally between you and gwen.  I only know what I heard on your show.  On your show, she was good.  She was good at bringing up things you had not heard on heather's show to give you facts that you did not know.  All the other stuff I have no idea about. 

That said, just be kind of careful sharing too much info publicly.  You seem to really care about her.  She may take you sharing things in a negative way. 

I know you like heather.  I get it.  But please do not lose sight of facts when dealing with Heather.  I hope she can be able to make her new show work.  But she has been giving a lot of inconsistent information.  Love heather, but do not lose sight of reality.  Just my opinion. 

Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2019, 09:04:02 PM »
What sites or chat rooms are you talking about exactly?  I really have no idea.  But if what you say is true, that is creepy. 

I have no idea all the stuff that was said/done on these other sites or personally between you and gwen.  I only know what I heard on your show.  On your show, she was good.  She was good at bringing up things you had not heard on heather's show to give you facts that you did not know.  All the other stuff I have no idea about. 

That said, just be kind of careful sharing too much info publicly.  You seem to really care about her.  She may take you sharing things in a negative way. 

I know you like heather.  I get it.  But please do not lose sight of facts when dealing with Heather.  I hope she can be able to make her new show work.  But she has been giving a lot of inconsistent information.  Love heather, but do not lose sight of reality.  Just my opinion.

Did she really bring up facts, or someone else’s spin and narrative that changed every time someone different told the story?
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2019, 12:14:04 AM »
Did she really bring up facts, or someone else’s spin and narrative that changed every time someone different told the story?
In the last show she was on it was facts.  Cannot comment on earlier shows.  A specific example was the timeline Heather gave concerning her injury and when she left.  Earlier shows it could have been spin for all I know.  the main reason I liked her on the show was specifically because I felt she helped miller to be a bit more level headed concerning heather.  I think his infatuation with Heather often leads to him ignoring much of her behavior.  That is not to say her behavior will be the same or that she won't succeed.  Who knows.  Only saying that, in my opinion, what i heard on that one show was helpful for Miller. 

All that said, it sounds like there is a whole lot that happened with him, gwen, and some other sites/facebook/chat rooms that led to a falling out between the two.  Sorry to hear that. 

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2019, 05:55:39 AM »
All that said, it sounds like there is a whole lot that happened with him, gwen, and some other sites/facebook/chat rooms that led to a falling out between the two.  Sorry to hear that.

It seems she was attention starved and creepy 60 year old men "being courtship and worshiped"  her.
#FeedThatNeed

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2019, 10:42:41 AM »
I listen to this at work yesterday for shits & giggles and I found it more interesting than it was previously with Gwin.  With Gwin, it comes off as the old show "Crossfire" with different points of views of what was going on with the legacy queen, not really all that interesting.  @Jedimiller you do have the chance to do something more creative than what the legacy queen does as she is not that interesting to listen to.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2019, 12:27:30 PM »
Why did you delete it?
If people are going to give their opinion of others they should be prepared for people to give their opinion of them.
So much fucking wah.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2019, 12:59:12 PM »
It's a slippery slope if you let people strong arm you into deleting things. I thought you were respectful, and the fact that you genuinely cared about the person in question showed.  Stand by what you say on your show in the future so that you maintain credibility with your audience.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2019, 01:09:54 PM »
Oh and as an aside I'd love if you left the Heather stuff behind for a spell and did a show where you rant about star wars or 80s/90s pop culture. Maybe even stories of adventures from miller's past.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2019, 03:43:10 PM »
I thought his show was done with the utmost respect and in very good taste. Seems like a bit of a double standard that she can voice her negative views and opinions of others, yet can’t take even an ounce of criticism nor someone else’s opinion without throwing a temper tantrum.

It doesn’t mean that you have the right to be mean but, if you constantly worry about hurting someone else’s feelings or pissing them off, you won’t have any shows to even post. Miller’s an ok guy in my book. It’s truly her loss not yours.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

DeNyeLL

• Established Bartist
  • Elluminati
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2019, 04:36:46 PM »
Apparently Pedro persuaded Gwen to run off to a Power Rangers convention in Albuquerque ...  guess she got tried of Starwars..

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2019, 06:14:09 PM »
It's a slippery slope if you let people strong arm you into deleting things. I thought you were respectful, and the fact that you genuinely cared about the person in question showed.  Stand by what you say on your show in the future so that you maintain credibility with your audience.

I thought that if he were going to make all those claims about gwen he should have had her on the show to give her side of the story.  You got one side.  I cant say anything about who is right or wrong.  But when making accusations about your friend/co-host, it would have been respectful, in the very least, to give her equal time to respond.