Author Topic: Ellgab vs Bellgab  (Read 185754 times)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #480 on: February 22, 2019, 08:43:03 AM »
I liked them back in the day. That admittance makes me more embarrassed than my humiliating vampire period.

Wait...vampire period???

I had no idea. :o

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #481 on: February 22, 2019, 04:09:56 PM »
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/272954/parents-sue-fight-anti-white-anti-male-anti-matthew-vadum#.XG-ckgaL1oE.twitter

Parents in Santa Barbara, California, are suing a leftist hate group called Just Communities and the local school board there to end the group’s taxpayer-funded so-called implicit bias training that has a powerful anti-white, anti-male, and anti-Christian slant.

Just Communities (its full name is Just Communities Central Coast) has a contract with the Santa Barbara Unified School District to indoctrinate young people into believing that America today is a manifestly immoral, cruel country in which white people routinely oppress non-whites, men oppress women, Christians oppress non-Christians, heterosexuals oppress gays, and the wealthy oppress the poor.

In Pedagogy of the Oppressed, Marxist theorist Paulo Freire urged that schools be used to inculcate radical values in students to transform them into agents of social change. Freire argued that the so-called dominant pedagogy “silences” poor and minority children and that there is no such thing as a neutral educational system. Teachers today are also smitten with the ahistorical, anti-American screeds of Howard Zinn, a Communist Party USA member whose writings they treat as gospel.

Normal Americans should rebel and revolt against this Marxist nonsense! We deserve to lose our country if we don't. The reality, of current anti-majority hypocrisy, proves that these Marxist propagandists have it absolutely backwards when they falsely claim that majority groups are treated better than minority groups. They know that there are double standards against White Christian straight men, and their main goal is to destroy this demographic because it threatens them.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #482 on: February 22, 2019, 04:17:36 PM »
Wait...vampire period???

I had no idea. :o

I was a huge fan of vampire books and vampire films, and I dressed as Dracula each Halloween. I went through an organized crime phase too which stopped when the Mafia was too bigoted (not FBI) to let me join their fraternal organization.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #483 on: February 22, 2019, 04:27:43 PM »
Normal Americans should rebel and revolt against this Marxist nonsense! We deserve to lose our country if we don't. The reality, of current anti-majority hypocrisy, proves that these Marxist propagandists have it absolutely backwards when they falsely claim that majority groups are treated better than minority groups. They know that there are double standards against White Christian straight men, and their main goal is to destroy this demographic because it threatens them.
Oh yeah. Tucker had a great segment last night on how being oppressed is the new "ism" for the rich and powerful. :-\

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #484 on: February 22, 2019, 04:28:33 PM »
I was a huge fan of vampire books and vampire films, and I dressed as Dracula each Halloween. I went through an organized crime phase too which stopped when the Mafia was too bigoted (not FBI) to let me join their fraternal organization.
Given your avatar I get that. The vampire thing must have been an Anne Rice driven fad?

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #485 on: February 22, 2019, 05:09:20 PM »
Oh yeah. Tucker had a great segment last night on how being oppressed is the new "ism" for the rich and powerful. :-\

I don't demonize or lionize the rich. They're a mixed bag like any other group. I'm a big fan of capitalism, though. It's the best economic system to help us join the ranks of the wealthy.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #486 on: February 22, 2019, 05:11:56 PM »
Given your avatar I get that. The vampire thing must have been an Anne Rice driven fad?

That was part of it. I also regularly turned into a bat, so there was that.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #487 on: February 22, 2019, 05:35:33 PM »
I don't demonize or lionize the rich. They're a mixed bag like any other group. I'm a big fan of capitalism, though. It's the best economic system to help us join the ranks of the wealthy.
I think when the ruling class adopts victimhood we're in a worse place than ever. :(

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #488 on: February 22, 2019, 05:47:36 PM »
I think when the ruling class adopts victimhood we're in a worse place than ever. :(

They already have. Juicy is more of a "victim" than an impoverished Appalachian coal miner who was falsely accused of a crime.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #489 on: February 23, 2019, 10:32:02 AM »
They already have. Juicy is more of a "victim" than an impoverished Appalachian coal miner who was falsely accused of a crime.
The poor bastard was forced to live on a salary of a million a year!

This cannot stand in New Wakanadaland. ::)

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #490 on: February 23, 2019, 02:36:52 PM »
Cue the violins :) Some people who don't understand finances and money can blow through a million easily. A lot of NFL players and even big lottery winners who were multi-millionaires end up in bankruptcy years later. I just amazes me how much money some people waste.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #491 on: February 23, 2019, 04:07:23 PM »

This cannot stand in New Wakanadaland. ::)

How can anybody survive on that? We should start a Go Fund Me page for him.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #492 on: February 23, 2019, 04:12:13 PM »
Cue the violins :) Some people who don't understand finances and money can blow through a million easily. A lot of NFL players and even big lottery winners who were multi-millionaires end up in bankruptcy years later. I just amazes me how much money some people waste.

R. Kelly comes to mind. He couldn't afford bail. He made a zillion when he produced hits and won Grammys, and he later owed thousands in back child support. Many celebrities blow through money like their lives will have fewer rainy days than Arizona.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #493 on: February 23, 2019, 05:31:53 PM »
How can anybody survive on that? We should start a Go Fund Me page for him.

I can't let you "rope" me into that... ;)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #494 on: February 23, 2019, 05:33:07 PM »

Like this guy:  visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:o :o :o