Author Topic: Heather was screwed by Art  (Read 1281 times)

CoolTen10Redux

• KIDD
Heather was screwed by Art
« on: December 09, 2018, 05:47:48 PM »
I don't think he left her any money in his will, is that right?

Probably why she is lashing out all the time and is angry at all the networks she works at.

I could be wrong, but to be still this grief stricken over losing just a best friend after several months isn't exactly normal.

Norm

• Elluminati
Re: Heather was screwed by Art
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 06:07:30 PM »
I don't think he left her any money in his will, is that right?

Probably why she is lashing out all the time and is angry at all the networks she works at.

I could be wrong, but to be still this grief stricken over losing just a best friend after several months isn't exactly normal.

After a death or divorce the one common denominator is M-O-N-E-Y.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 09:48:09 PM »
If Art truly wanted someone to carry MitD on then he "picked" the wrong person. I put "picked" in quotes because she wasn't his first choice.

If Heather truly wanted to honor Art, she's gone about it all wrong and was driving Art's show, MitD, into the ground (by her own admission).

I think they screwed each other.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 11:17:17 PM »
If Art truly wanted someone to carry MitD on then he "picked" the wrong person. I put "picked" in quotes because she wasn't his first choice.

If Heather truly wanted to honor Art, she's gone about it all wrong and was driving Art's show, MitD, into the ground (by her own admission).

I think they screwed each other.
Heather is just the wrong person to replace Art. If Heather was trying to copy Art style as a host, then she is not covering all of the topics that Art did. He covered more then the paranormal. He also covered current events, Tech and just the plain old fashion weird shit. Also she keeps on dropping Art's name. I do not hear George Noory, George Knapp, Jimmy Church, Ian Punnett and the other hosts of C2Cam keep on name dropping Art's name every few minutes. Come on Heather, If you really respect Art then make Kingdom of Nye your own show just like George Noory did with C2Cam.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 12:57:24 AM »
Heather is just the wrong person to replace Art. If Heather was trying to copy Art style as a host, then she is not covering all of the topics that Art did. He covered more then the paranormal. He also covered current events, Tech and just the plain old fashion weird shit. Also she keeps on dropping Art's name. I do not hear George Noory, George Knapp, Jimmy Church, Ian Punnett and the other hosts of C2Cam keep on name dropping Art's name every few minutes. Come on Heather, If you really respect Art then make Kingdom of Nye your own show just like George Noory did with C2Cam.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 03:15:05 AM »

I don’t think the name dropping is in any way sincere, it’s insecurity.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3