Rikki Gins Lounge > ShayP Sports Shack

Deprogramming PB

(1/180) > >>

sean92008:

--- Quote from: ItsOver on January 04, 2023, 09:00:35 AM ---The latest out of Cincinnati.

Damar Hamlin update: 'It seems like he's trending upwards in a positive way'

https://www.wcpo.com/sports/bills-safety-damar-hamlin-taken-off-field-in-ambulance-during-monday-night-football

--- End quote ---

It will be interesting to see how things develop. I am hearing more talk about vaccine issues with young male athletes and, amazingly, there are some black community people that appear to be talking about that (greatly displeasing their Democratic plantation masters).

Bart Ell:

--- Quote from: sean92008 on January 04, 2023, 12:28:11 PM ---I am hearing more talk about vaccine issues with young male athletes and, amazingly, there are some black community people that appear to be talking about that (greatly displeasing their Democratic plantation masters).

--- End quote ---

You are back to that idiocy again?
The only known cases of myocarditis among professional athletes were unvaccinated.

Marco Rossi
Alex Stalock
Ryquell Armstead
Tommy Sweeney

There - just fed you 4. You'll ignore them, though.
You will also not be able to produce even one on the other side.
That's won't stop you, though...
You'll come back next time, probably toss in another one of your little racist lines, too (I AM DOING LIKE FALKIE DOES, HONEST!) with the same idiotic statements because you can't help yourself.

The only known cases of any known heart issues among professional athletes were unvaccinated.
Weird how you always seem to skip over the possibility of heart conditions among the unvaccinated that have contracted Covid.
Put down the Dr Drew and get out of the cult already.

Dr Drew told me they are flaccid immediately so it can't be Commotio Cordis.

Meanwhile....
https://twitter.com/RyanClifford/status/1610135711960776708

sean92008:
I'm hearing sports ball radio shows talk about this...

Bart Ell:

--- Quote from: sean92008 on January 04, 2023, 01:39:01 PM ---I'm hearing sports ball radio shows talk about this...

--- End quote ---

So not a single name, then?
It should be easy!

99.999% of the NHL and AHL players are vaccinated - over 3,000 players!
94.3% of the NFL players are vaccinated.
If they are dropping like flies then you should be able to come up with one itty bitty name.
Did these radio shows have a name they mentioned?
They have to come up with a single name to advance this...
Surely they had one, no?

Rikki Gins:
The dude took a quick shot to the chest that made his heart beat go topsy-turvy.  I've seen futball players do the same thing on tv, over there in Europe, and they hadn't even been hit with anything, they were just running around.  Long before COVID, as a matter of fact.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version