Rikki Gins Lounge > ShayP Sports Shack

NBA

(1/12) > >>

PB:
Tone deaf LerBon James apparently has no idea how much people hate him, how tired they are of hearing his dumb comments - from the way he left the Cavs to play in Miami, to declaring himself the GOAT (he's not even Top 5), to the kowtowing before the Communist Party of China regarding Hong Kong pro-democracy protestors, to stating ''black people are being hunted down “literally” every time they leave their homes'', to now whining about the voting for league MVP.  And plenty in between.

Maybe it's time to stop tweeting and talking to reporters about anything other than the game itself.

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2020/09/19/lakers-lebron-james-pissed-about-nba-mvp-voting/

He recently said he didn't want people to put pressure on his son.  The one he named LeBron James Jr.

ShayP:
Will his son be referred to as King Jr.  Or is he a prince?  LeBron is an idiot.  These guys better be careful once the season is over and they leave the bubble.  They'll be hoards of people hunting them down.   ::)

PB:

--- Quote from: ShayP on September 20, 2020, 01:42:59 PM ---Will his son be referred to as King Jr.  Or is he a prince?...

--- End quote ---

Not sure, for now it's just ''Bronnie''

PB:
The Nets gave away their future to get James Harden, the most unwatchable player in the league - bounce, bounce, bounce, jump into the defender while launching a shot from Mars, go to the line, watch as your team goes back on defense, get the ball back, repeat.

Who wouldn't want to play with James, or watch that all night every night.

So now the Nets have Harden, Kyrie, and KD, but no one to play defense.

Kyrie finally rejoins the team from his... sabbatical?... in their first game together they score 38 (KD), 37 (Kyrie), and 21... and lose 147-135.  To Cleveland.  LOL.

ShayP:

--- Quote from: PB on January 21, 2021, 03:42:00 AM ---The Nets gave away their future to get James Harden, the most unwatchable player in the league - bounce, bounce, bounce, jump into the defender while launching a shot from Mars, go to the line, watch as your team goes back on defense, get the ball back, repeat.

Who wouldn't want to play with James, or watch that all night every night.

So now the Nets have Harden, Kyrie, and KD, but no one to play defense.

Kyrie finally rejoins the team from his... sabbatical?... in their first game together they score 38 (KD), 37 (Kyrie), and 21... and lose 147-135.  To Cleveland.  LOL.

--- End quote ---

The NBA is such a joke.  Yet another sport that is nearly unwatchable.  I loved it in the late 70's to the early 90's though.  Now I just take a glance every once in a while.
 Anyway, these guys are babies that just want to play with there buddies.   I don't see how the Nets can maintain chemistry because those three guys are ball hogs.  One of them will get disgruntled soon enough.  I'm sure the coach will be to blame.  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version