Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921722 times)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #120585 on: September 20, 2019, 11:25:13 PM »
No way in Hell that would happen.  The only idiots calling her are her kiss ass, brown nosing, toads.  Hell, even Miller in his love of Heather knows not to bother with this shit.  He may defend her on here, but he knows she is full of it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

LBFM

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #120586 on: September 20, 2019, 11:25:23 PM »
If Owen only had a brain that works he could solve the theory of all relativity.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #120587 on: September 20, 2019, 11:37:21 PM »
Weight or looks dont matter to me. I probably liked her personality. Its not about looks

Hey, personality and her mind is always what draws me to a female.  Just ask Mrs. Haderach.  She will see people on the tele and mention that a certain female is pretty or what not.  It amazes me how many times I am so completely different in what I find attractive than what she does.  I am odd I guess.  But a person's personality and character effects me immensely in what I find attractive.  She will see these girls and say how pretty they are, but I will be disgusted by them and cannot get past that.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder is what I have heard.  And do not get me wrong, I love a physically attractive lady.  But talking to somebody exponentially can change my view of a person.  Also, never been a fan of makeup, or surgery plastic surgery that was elective and not medically necessary due to something such as an accident or a medical issue.  I know, I know, I am and odd ball. 

Let me qualify the statement (just ask Mrs. Haderach.)  I am not saying she is not attractive physically.  I was saying that she can attest to how what others find attractive is often quite different than what I find attractive.  I don't care for makeup.  I do not like fake.  And what is in that thing called a brain is HUGE!
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #120588 on: September 20, 2019, 11:40:45 PM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #120589 on: September 20, 2019, 11:55:45 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

skittles

• KNYE
  • The avatar formerly known as pawpourri
« Reply #120590 on: September 20, 2019, 11:59:19 PM »
Oh god, I hate it when Mrs. Haderach does that with mine.

LOL
Does she use a wringer? ;D

skittles

• KNYE
  • The avatar formerly known as pawpourri
« Reply #120591 on: September 21, 2019, 12:18:38 AM »

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #120592 on: September 21, 2019, 01:05:44 AM »
I had sex with a 400lbs girl. i can manage boy

So you like fat chicks and little boys. Check.
Are we having fun yet?

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #120593 on: September 21, 2019, 01:08:41 AM »
So you like fat chicks and little boys. Check.

Oh my, that is what that comment sounded like. 
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #120594 on: September 21, 2019, 01:18:35 AM »
Spot the following:

Lady Gaga
Thieves
And while Lady Gaga could be called a thief, plagiarist would be better suited for it.
(Courtesy a friend on a business dinner)
Cali gas prices are crazy!  It's 2.59 in the PNW. You guys are well and truly fucked.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #120595 on: September 21, 2019, 01:20:59 AM »
Yes, I did a quick (30-second) search for criminal records but couldn't find anything.  The Nazi flag selfie is enough for me.

Yeah.  Fuck that guy.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #120596 on: September 21, 2019, 01:23:43 AM »
My dream girl has an Asian body, British accent and sings like Chrissie Hynde.

Keep dreaming

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #120597 on: September 21, 2019, 01:38:18 AM »
@Walks_At_Night

I feel for you.

Before anything happens, I highly recommend consulting with your state's labor relations board and an employment attorney.  It's dotting "i"s and crossing "t"s. 

Putting in the hours you have causing a physical reaction sounds very serious with long-term implications.  If they are targeting certain employees or laying off other staff only to increase others' workload to an extreme, it can be a very serious issue.

Don't be shy to go get an EKG, bloodwork, etc. at urgent care ASAP.  You might have had minor stroke.

Good luck.
Good advice Sean.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #120598 on: September 21, 2019, 01:56:32 AM »
Now that I just tuned in, Heather says she is still going to do her Area 51 "invasion" where they make it a fun event.  Heather will get knocked down and get arrested.  She might sign things for people.  She wants to do a meet and great the afternoon of.  And then have her crowd caravan down to a spot she chooses.
Let’s hope she doesn’t pass out Kool-aid.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #120599 on: September 21, 2019, 02:04:29 AM »
                                                 Red Heat Update

I think this might be the end of the line for me. My "career", such as it was, may be winding down. The boogie man is gonna me.  The end of quarter is coming up and that usually means nut cutting time.  I think old WAN's nuts are primed for a chopping.  Sunday night I was up until 4am, Monday 3am, Tuesday 5am, Wednesday 2am and last night 3:30am. I've only been under this much pressure once in my life before but I was a much younger guy then.  I just powered through it - I should be able to use my maturity and experience to handle this situation.  I mean, I've seen it all before. right?  Apparently not - it sure didn't work out that way - not today it didn't. There is something wrong with me. I don't know much about mental illness but I think I have seen that Elephant. They dumped another nightmare in my lap today (after I've dealt with and resolved several this week).  Shortly afterwards my hands started to shake so damn bad that Methuselah and the Hillbilly had to get me the hell out of there.   It was so bad, they had to call Mrs. Walks to come get my ass.  We are supposed to be done Monday.  We have to be done Monday and I turned tail and fled like a coward.

Took a long nap and I've steadied a bit but WTF?  Who the hell gets the shakes working in a office?   My work lapper is turned off, cell phone is off so of course they tried the house phone.  Mrs. WAN told them to fsck off and took the phone off the hook.  She is watching over me like a Lioness - she says that I'm just over worked and that I'll be fine.  I hope  she is right but I've never had such a thing happen before.  I'd be lying if I didn't say I was worried.

@Walks_At_Night you are burning out, you have reported on others in your office doing this, but this is how it is manifesting with you. Everyone is different. Please take this weekend at the very least. Mrs WAN is right to watch over you. There is no shame in this happening, read back at your post .... the hours, the stress....what would you say to a friend that told you about them having to work like this?

Please take at the very least this weekend. I’d also be talking to HR and an employment lawyer if I was you. These are unacceptable levels of stress.

Mrs WAN needs you alive. Imagine if roles were reversed, and Mrs WAN was under this much pressure....

Take good care my friend.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3