Author Topic: Heather 'No Face' Wade  (Read 5224 times)

nxoeed

• KMST
    • @NXOEED
Re: Heather 'No Face' Wade
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2018, 11:51:56 PM »
What is the real reason HW has not more than one picture of herself? If your into radio these days you generally need more than one photo of yourself. Especially one that isn't more than a couple of years old. Has she let herself go? Was she in an accident which caused facial disfigurement? What's the real story...

There are two pictures that were taken of me since I was seventeen years old (I'm 46 now). The only two I know of in existence. One was for an article about five years ago, and the other was because the Google Street View car caught me before I could duck. The fact that she only has one picture is the most relatable thing about her, in my opinion.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2018, 12:13:33 AM »
There are two pictures that were taken of me since I was seventeen years old (I'm 46 now). The only two I know of in existence. One was for an article about five years ago, and the other was because the Google Street View car caught me before I could duck. The fact that she only has one picture is the most relatable thing about her, in my opinion.
I relate in the same way to the both of you about pictures and cameras. Probably less than a dozen of them of me in existence, even in the old film format. I'd been known to "play sick" on picture day at school.  At gatherings I've been known to hide behind people and Christmas trees or whatever is convenient. I'm roughly your age as well.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2018, 12:23:00 AM »
Heather had this thing about not wanting to be found by an ex that had done some things to her, perhaps this is why she freaked out on Dale.  If she does not go back on the air, this could be the cause.
If true, could it be the "ex" who took the potshots at Art? Is it possible Bell was telling the truth? Is it wrong to store peanut butter in the fridge?

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the propinquity of moving electrons
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2018, 05:00:00 PM »
Now that is logical speculation. :)

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2018, 02:20:22 PM »

But you're not serving the public in a arena where your credibility (history) needs to be known.  I'm assuming you are an artist.  She, on the other hand, is trying to convince us of something (searching for the TRUTH as she says).  That's why her history and a few artifacts of her work (ie, pictures, etc.) are important.  It doesn't matter what she looks like, really, but for instance a photo of her working with Art in the studio would go miles to show her credibilty and history....hope this explains a point of view.

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the propinquity of moving electrons
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2018, 12:15:27 PM »
But you're not serving the public in a arena where your credibility (history) needs to be known.  I'm assuming you are an artist.  She, on the other hand, is trying to convince us of something (searching for the TRUTH as she says).  That's why her history and a few artifacts of her work (ie, pictures, etc.) are important.  It doesn't matter what she looks like, really, but for instance a photo of her working with Art in the studio would go miles to show her credibilty and history....hope this explains a point of view.

That's totally necessary given all the "legacy" yammering!

She lived there for over a year, how hard would it be to come up with a few "mentoring" pics? :o

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2018, 12:59:19 PM »
instead of dying a slow miserable death this thread could become the flourishing and top of the page "Heather's Posts" thread..

nxoeed

• KMST
    • @NXOEED
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2018, 06:25:30 PM »

I don't know. "Searching for the truth" in paranormal radio is a little silly to me in general. I don't believe in any of that shit and I don't believe that paranormal radio hosts are doing anything other than keeping listeners entertained and giving schizophrenics something to panic about. What a person says they're doing as opposed what they're actually doing doesn't matter that much to me if I find myself entertained by it. Art Bell gave a platform to crazy men who claimed to have magic holes in the ground and tried to build time machines. I didn't really give a shit about his credibility either.

I don't know that what she does is a whole lot different from what I do. But that's cool. I wasn't trying to build a defense of anybody. I was just talking about the thing I found most relatable about her. I wasn't expecting to be agreed with or arguing for or against anything. Have a good day.

Bookwormy

• KNYE
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2018, 08:14:31 PM »

And how bad can she actually look?  If Noory has the nerve to show us his face and even do conferences and sing Elvis, surely, Heather won't be shocking us.
Who, me?  I'm just a worm.

auklet

• KIDD
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2018, 09:50:20 AM »
And how bad can she actually look?  If Noory has the nerve to show us his face and even do conferences and sing Elvis, surely, Heather won't be shocking us.

I know, we don’t care if she gained weight, got wrinkled or got a bad haircut. Noory The wannabe crooner ;D lol

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2018, 11:37:51 AM »
If true, could it be the "ex" who took the potshots at Art? Is it possible Bell was telling the truth? Is it wrong to store peanut butter in the fridge?
These are all valid questions, No, Maybe and Yes.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2018, 11:44:23 AM »
It is not based on how she looks, everytime a photo is taken her Modern Amish lifestyle dies a little more. 

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2018, 11:56:05 AM »
It is not based on how she looks, everytime a photo is taken her Modern Amish lifestyle dies a little more.

As long as they don’t take a picture of her electric guitar, vape device and broadcasting studio.
Are we having fun yet?

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2018, 12:16:59 PM »
As long as they don’t take a picture of her electric guitar, vape device and broadcasting studio.
Those will come out in the special Better Home & Garden’s edition that Heather is working on.  The rock garden will be the highlight, with all the painted glory you can handle.