Author Topic: Spookcats' Summaries  (Read 125387 times)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
Re: Spookcats' Summaries
« Reply #360 on: February 08, 2019, 01:38:30 AM »
Summary for February 8th!

SURPRISE!!
My mood has finally improved and the past few days I was busy helping someone with English and getting "lost" in Tokyo. What does that mean? It means Mr. Spookcat and I went to one part of Tokyo for one thing, and after that was over, decided to wander around a bit. A couple of hours and 4km later, we were good for a while and hopped on the nearest train back home. Best part was finding a Taco Bell (I've been without "proper" tacos for nearly two years) and an 1960's American-style burger joint. I am a very happy cat lady after that. >^~.~^< 

So, what's been going on?

Drama Thread

• Heather Wade is still a no-show and no word whatsoever! (Although Miller has alleged that she is broke and starving). Some people are surprised, but most don't care.
  • The Code Ninjas for "The Kingdom of Nye with Heather Wade" have quit after not receiving any communication from HW in about a month.
  • All tKoNwHW affiliates no longer broadcast the show as far as I can tell.
  • Jedimiller has allegedly taken over as Heather's Legacy, probably much to the dislike of Lasha. Hi, Lasha!
  • Carl alleges Heather is using drugs?!  :o
     https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg156058#msg156058
  • There was a brand new episode of "Little Podcast"! Which can be found here:
    https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=487.msg153829#msg153829
  •  

I think those are the basics for the past couple of weeks. There's also a lot of random chatter. Lately about avocados and whether or not Millers' topless bath pictures belong on the board. Words again I never thought I would need to type....

Either way, drama thread is up to page 5524. Lets all wish @BartIsGod a very happy birthday!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Other Stuffs!
I am quite a bit behind on all the radio shows. MitD did have a controversial guest on January 30th (29th in America) where things got a little heated on the boards due to an anti-vaccination guest. But tonight was a very exciting discussion on Merlin, which I loved! Although admittedly, I did not listen to the second part about sports corruptions and conspiracies...

I think we'll need to put out missing Ellgab people reports on @WhiteCrow  @Michelle and @ShannonLeGro WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?? I MISS YOU!!  :'( :'(

@DaveScottSOR @Malliard @SpookyTim I promise I have not forgotten you guys! I will have to play lots of catch-up. Don't forget, everyone, they have free archives to their shows!

Now the important part:

By request of @juan   ;D ;D

Oh, by the way, there's a live puppy cam.

@Spookcat  Thank you for the update.

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #361 on: February 08, 2019, 04:03:38 AM »
Dear @Spookcat ...

Carson and his hooman mama missed you, Welcome Back! 
... here’s a bit of love ❤️ from Carson ...

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #362 on: February 08, 2019, 04:07:28 AM »
Glad to hear you are feeling more on the up part of the Bell curve (scuse the weak pun), nice to see the summaries back (but don’t ever feel you HAVE to do then - nothing like sucking the fun out of something having to do it every day!).

Glad you found a Taco Bell and had a burger! Me and Marital Unit used to go on unscheduled expeditions in London and found our very favourite restaurant that way.

<3
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #363 on: February 08, 2019, 06:22:48 AM »
Dear @Spookcat ...

Carson and his hooman mama missed you, Welcome Back! 
... here’s a bit of love ❤️ from Carson ...

Best schnauzer ever! 💖💖
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #364 on: February 08, 2019, 06:42:29 AM »
Glad to hear you are feeling more on the up part of the Bell curve (scuse the weak pun), nice to see the summaries back (but don’t ever feel you HAVE to do then - nothing like sucking the fun out of something having to do it every day!).

Glad you found a Taco Bell and had a burger! Me and Marital Unit used to go on unscheduled expeditions in London and found our very favourite restaurant that way.

<3

@Spookcat love the summaries but indeed do them for fun. Glad you feel well. 

MataHari22

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #365 on: February 08, 2019, 07:06:28 AM »
So glad you're feeling better @Spookcat.  Good to see you!   
She would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling Ellgabbers!

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #366 on: February 08, 2019, 09:13:52 AM »
Contemplating it. I refuse to turn this thread into a summary of Miller tub time though. I have standards. They might be low, but still.  ;D
@Spookcat  - so good to learn that you feeling better. Your better half, getting "lost" in Tokyo, Taco Bell, an American-style burger joint and helping someone with English seemed to do the trick for your mood.
Thank Goodness you have standards
Every family has "one.  In every family, there is the drunk uncle who comes to your party and tries to be come the center of attention.  You never really know what is wrong with this uncle.  I would tolerate the uncle but avoid any interactions. I would go to the other room and wait it out. For me, Miller is that annoying uncle in my Ellgab Family.
Get your Kit Kats ready, it is almost Valentine's Day.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #367 on: February 09, 2019, 10:04:57 PM »

The best summary of all:  @Spookcat is feeling more cheerful and posting a summary! So happy you are feeling better spookykitty. And thanks for the Maru vids. He looks like a Mexican jumping bean burrito in one of them
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #368 on: February 10, 2019, 08:13:29 AM »
Summary for February 8th!

SURPRISE!!
My mood has finally improved and the past few days I was busy helping someone with English and getting "lost" in Tokyo. What does that mean? It means Mr. Spookcat and I went to one part of Tokyo for one thing, and after that was over, decided to wander around a bit. A couple of hours and 4km later, we were good for a while and hopped on the nearest train back home. Best part was finding a Taco Bell (I've been without "proper" tacos for nearly two years) and an 1960's American-style burger joint. I am a very happy cat lady after that. >^~.~^< 

So, what's been going on?

Drama Thread

• Heather Wade is still a no-show and no word whatsoever! (Although Miller has alleged that she is broke and starving). Some people are surprised, but most don't care.
  • The Code Ninjas for "The Kingdom of Nye with Heather Wade" have quit after not receiving any communication from HW in about a month.
  • All tKoNwHW affiliates no longer broadcast the show as far as I can tell.
  • Jedimiller has allegedly taken over as Heather's Legacy, probably much to the dislike of Lasha. Hi, Lasha!
  • Carl alleges Heather is using drugs?!  :o
     https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg156058#msg156058
  • There was a brand new episode of "Little Podcast"! Which can be found here:
    https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=487.msg153829#msg153829
  •  

I think those are the basics for the past couple of weeks. There's also a lot of random chatter. Lately about avocados and whether or not Millers' topless bath pictures belong on the board. Words again I never thought I would need to type....

Either way, drama thread is up to page 5524. Lets all wish @BartIsGod a very happy birthday!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Other Stuffs!
I am quite a bit behind on all the radio shows. MitD did have a controversial guest on January 30th (29th in America) where things got a little heated on the boards due to an anti-vaccination guest. But tonight was a very exciting discussion on Merlin, which I loved! Although admittedly, I did not listen to the second part about sports corruptions and conspiracies...

I think we'll need to put out missing Ellgab people reports on @WhiteCrow  @Michelle and @ShannonLeGro WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?? I MISS YOU!!  :'( :'(

@DaveScottSOR @Malliard @SpookyTim I promise I have not forgotten you guys! I will have to play lots of catch-up. Don't forget, everyone, they have free archives to their shows!

Now the important part:

By request of @juan   ;D ;D

Oh, by the way, there's a live puppy cam.

:-* :-* :-*   ;)   ;D

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #369 on: February 10, 2019, 10:20:40 AM »
Heather is still MIA.  The summarized thing to do is assemble the EllGab response team to locate Ms. Wade, and go perform an intervention, unless she is now in the witness protection program.

Please to have the summaries back.  I just cannot keep up with the riveting developments myself. 

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #370 on: February 10, 2019, 03:56:21 PM »
Organize a cuckshed invasion.
Merry Christmas

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #371 on: February 11, 2019, 01:23:38 AM »
Summary for February 11, 2019

First of all, silly gabbers, like hell will I ever organize a "cuckshed invasion" or be part of a "HW search party". I prefer to stay far away from someone with such amazing abilities of causing disaster. Whether she stays off the air or returns is really of no concern to me.

Lasha seems bored and wants to make herself topic #1. So here you go, Fluffykins! <3 P.S. @Jedimiller wants you to prove his "alleged betrayal of Heather". He seems quite angry about the allegation. Why he's taking his messages to you here instead of FB, I have no idea.

Lashas entrance to the group she's currently posting in prompted this fun comment from Jay  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

The featherites seem to still think that Talkstreamlive ratings means they are the greatest in the land. Well, 21st greatest...
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Also Smoggy wanted to use the funds gathered from the Art Memorial Bench to get HW an alarm clock.... Because that wouldn't be fraud at all. Be careful, Smoggy, you don't want to end up on http://gofraudme.com/ 
https://www.gofundme.com/5xtjhrs
An update on the bench money from a former fringer

On the Radioor Web, whatever.

MitD
Mon Feb 11 – Gregory Little – Walking the “True Path” of the Native Americans

This coming week on Spaced Out Radio, live on Spreaker, Deep Talk Radio, UPRN, WQEE 99.1FM Newnan, Georgia, and www.spacedoutradio.com.

Monday, Feb. 11 - Greg and Dana Newkirk - The Hellier Documentary
Tuesday, Feb. 12 - Dr. Robert Gross - The Kecksberg Incident
Wednesday, Feb. 13 - Chris Zuger & Chris Cogswell - Reality Paranormal   
Thursday, Feb. 14 - Celeste Ward - Strange Celebrity Deaths   
Friday, Feb. 15 - Ronald Murphy - The Crypto Guru 

You can follow Spaced Out Radio on Social Media: Twitter @SpacedOutRadio Instagram @DaveScottSOR Facebook @SpacedOutRadioShow YouTube youtube.com/SpacedOutRadio for our FREE archives.  You can also shop at our new store to support Spaced Out Radio at www.spacedoutradio.com/shop/

PRAISE BE

C2C

Feb11    Monday - Alternative Health / Evolution Myths- Dr. Joel Wallach | Jeffrey K. Lyons   
Feb12    Tuesday - Tax Nightmares / Out-of-Body Experiences- Dan Pilla | Marilynn Hughes   
Feb13    Wednesday - UFOs & Disclosure / TBA- Richard Dolan
Feb14    Thursday - Heart & Health / Alien DNA- Howard Martin | Dr. Rita Louise   
Feb15     Friday - Titantic & Hiroshima / Open Lines- Charles Pellegrino

No clue on topics for Clyde or @Malliard for the week. Feel free to tell me any other hosts you all want me to keep track of.

Also while looking up C2C I came across a link for a story that the site of the Roswell UFO Crash in 1947 has sold to a cattle company. Because nothing goes together better than UFOs and Cows. Moo.

https://www.rdrnews.com/2019/02/06/site-of-alleged-1947-ufo-crash-changes-hands/?fbclid=IwAR22UdyrWbHpDtKCr-lSGG33aQmchOnGiHlhkPTy4Sb3gStwVe9VjuQrdCk

Something big and special is coming. :D  but in the meantime:

Malliard

• KNYE
    • The Malliard Report
« Reply #372 on: February 11, 2019, 04:34:19 AM »
@Spookcat don’t feel bad. I never post my guests or topics ahead of time. I have found this works better for me.

No I don’t give two shits if someone rips off my guests.

More things change and can change in hurry
Host of The Malliard Report

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #373 on: February 11, 2019, 05:06:11 AM »
Thank you Spookcat

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #374 on: February 11, 2019, 05:21:45 AM »
@Spookcat don’t feel bad. I never post my guests or topics ahead of time. I have found this works better for me.

No I don’t give two shits if someone rips off my guests.

More things change and can change in hurry

I understand completely. It's Tuesday night surprise with @Malliard ! 😸