Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820350 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4815 on: January 25, 2022, 02:53:44 PM »
Why he keeps playing that is beyond me...
Because Jorch is lazy.  Apparently, being lazy is exhausting for him, too, hence the early checkouts. ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4816 on: January 25, 2022, 02:56:15 PM »
Because Jorch is lazy.  Apparently, being lazy is exhausting for him, too, hence the early checkouts. ;)

A Skinny Falkie?
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4817 on: January 25, 2022, 03:22:42 PM »
A Skinny Falkie?
Considering how much Jorch is paid versus Falkie, Falkie is overworked, by comparison. ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4818 on: January 25, 2022, 03:39:33 PM »
Cut Noory some slack. He needed to cut out early to rest up for Major Ed tonight.

Not so sure about that.  7-11 has reduced prices on their turkey sandwiches.  Limited time only.  Not kidding either.  I popped in one a few days ago after I filled up my tank.  It was late, I was starving, and I saw the whole wheat turkey sandwich at 50% off.  Against my better judgement I grabbed one.  It was surprisingly good.

As I sat in my car feasting on it, I thought of Noory.  ;D  So, I'm convincing myself that he is leaving early to stock up on one of his favorite items before they run out.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4819 on: January 25, 2022, 03:41:30 PM »
I'm hungry now.
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4820 on: January 25, 2022, 04:03:11 PM »
Not so sure about that.  7-11 has reduced prices on their turkey sandwiches.  Limited time only.  Not kidding either.  I popped in one a few days ago after I filled up my tank.  It was late, I was starving, and I saw the whole wheat turkey sandwich at 50% off.  Against my better judgement I grabbed one.  It was surprisingly good.

As I sat in my car feasting on it, I thought of Noory.  ;D  So, I'm convincing myself that he is leaving early to stock up on one of his favorite items before they run out.

WooHoo!!!!!!!! A successful encounter with The B.O.S.S.!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #4821 on: January 25, 2022, 04:14:53 PM »

Gas station sandwich > gas station sushi

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4822 on: January 25, 2022, 04:30:36 PM »

Ha, ha, ha!  ;D

“A turkee on whole wheat sammich sale!  The secret is out!”

Shay, no matter the price, just remember to JUST WALK AWAY FROM THE PIZZA ROLLS!
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4823 on: January 25, 2022, 05:24:50 PM »
WooHoo!!!!!!!! A successful encounter with The B.O.S.S.!

This reminds me of a story I read several years ago on some budget travel site.  A couple guys were driving from New Jersey to CA.  They figured out Walmart marked down their huge pre-made subs by 50% after 8pm, so they would buy 4-5 (if available) for $2.50 each when they passed a Walmart at night and throw them in a cooler.  They claimed they  drove cross country and spent less than $25 on food for the two of them.  They even made money a couple times by selling the prepackaged sandwiches to others when they stayed in public campgrounds.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4824 on: January 25, 2022, 06:28:12 PM »
This reminds me of a story I read several years ago on some budget travel site.  A couple guys were driving from New Jersey to CA.  They figured out Walmart marked down their huge pre-made subs by 50% after 8pm, so they would buy 4-5 (if available) for $2.50 each when they passed a Walmart at night and throw them in a cooler.  They claimed they  drove cross country and spent less than $25 on food for the two of them.  They even made money a couple times by selling the prepackaged sandwiches to others when they stayed in public campgrounds.

and that reminds me of this

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4825 on: January 25, 2022, 06:44:50 PM »
I wonder if my local Wal-Mart might have those $2.50 subs. I'm always hungry.
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4826 on: January 25, 2022, 06:52:51 PM »
I wonder if my local Wal-Mart might have those $2.50 subs. I'm always hungry.
They still make them, but the retail price has probably gone up a dollar or two since I read the post.  Stop by some night, I assume they still mark them down as closing time approaches. 

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4827 on: January 25, 2022, 06:55:16 PM »
I've noticed the  nights when Noory cuts his 2nd guest short and goes to a replay for the last half hour its usually when he seems bothered by that guest or he is bored by them.
Last night Noory kept asking his guest about Irish fairies and telling her that he imagined them like little "tinkerbell" flying around.
But the guest kept telling Noory that her theory was that the ancient Irish fairies were actually visiting ETs - the Nordics, very tall and blond humanlike beings!
Noory couldn't understand that at all - he was clearly bothered that his imagination of tinkerbell fairies flying around was being destroyed by the guest.
The he started asking her about leprechauns too and he she didn't have any info on them.
Suddenly the guest was let go early and Noory cut to a replay of his tired old reading of Telltale Heart...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4828 on: January 25, 2022, 06:55:42 PM »

See what you’ve started, Shay.  First turkee sammiches, then Subs... demand will sky rocket, the supply chain will collapse, then... horrors... pizza roll Armageddon.  :o
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4829 on: January 25, 2022, 07:00:48 PM »
I've noticed the  nights when Noory cuts his 2nd guest short and goes to a replay for the last half hour its usually when he seems bothered by that guest or he is bored by them.
Last night Noory kept asking his guest about Irish fairies and telling her that he imagined them like little "tinkerbell" flying around.
But the guest kept telling Noory that her theory was that the ancient Irish fairies were actually visiting ETs - the Nordics, very tall and blond humanlike beings!
Noory couldn't understand that at all - he was clearly bothered that his imagination of tinkerbell fairies flying around was being destroyed by the guest.
The he started asking her about leprachauns too and he she didn't have any info on them.
Suddenly the guest was let go early and Noory cut to a replay of his tired old reading of Telltale Heart...
Georgie doesn’t like it when a guest doesn’t cater to him and tell him how great he is. 

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎