Author Topic: Damon's fishing gab thread  (Read 32976 times)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
Re: Damon's fishing gab thread
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2019, 10:20:16 PM »

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing

Cleveland Zackhouse

• KNYE
  • Americae Delenda Est
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2020, 02:48:48 PM »
damon, have you ever caught a fish and put it down your pants, just to know what it feels like?

Asking for a friend. Actually, it was Walks_At_Night, but he told me not to say, so this is just between us.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2020, 03:19:53 PM »
damon, have you ever caught a fish and put it down your pants, just to know what it feels like?

Asking for a friend. Actually, it was Walks_At_Night, but he told me not to say, so this is just between us.

Damn.  I thought Bart banned your ass a year ago, Zack.  That was a good one but why wasn't the first character a comma as is your wont?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2020, 03:24:01 PM »

Oh.  I forgot.    I Smite Thee......  Minus 1

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2020, 03:25:36 PM »

Dammit.   It's changed.   I spite thee with my alt-account    Another Minus 1

Cleveland Zackhouse

• KNYE
  • Americae Delenda Est
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2020, 03:59:51 AM »

Damn.  I thought Bart banned your ass a year ago, Zack.  That was a good one but why wasn't the first character a comma as is your wont?

Your shifting of the blame is the action of a hound and a rotter, and therefore quite typical of you. As you are incapable of acting in a gentlemanly manner, I am obliged to publish your PM on this subject:

Dear Cleveland,

Please ask damon if he's ever stuffed any fish down his pants. I once had a great-aunt who concealed a gudgeon inside her corset for good luck, and a distant-cousin who liked to attend Klan meetings with a lobster down each trouser leg. I'd ask him myself but people like that scare me. I just gots to know.

Respectfully,

Walks

P.S. If you rat me out I'll deny everything, you Limey bastard!

I think that's perfectly clear. I shall be talking to my lawyer later to see if I can't obtain damages for defamation and inappropriate smiting.

Cleveland Zackhouse

• KNYE
  • Americae Delenda Est
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2020, 11:20:51 AM »
Come on out, @Walks_At_Night . I know you're hiding under a rock somewhere, smiting me! Don't think I don't know what you're up to. I'll defrost @Peter Wyngarde if you're not careful.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2020, 11:40:26 AM »
Come on out, @Walks_At_Night . I know you're hiding under a rock somewhere, smiting me! Don't think I don't know what you're up to. I'll defrost @Peter Wyngarde if you're not careful.

@Cleveland Zackhouse

It's 60 degrees out (using the hero's scale of measurement and not the new world order contrived thing you lot use) and there is not a cloud in the Carolina blue sky.  So you want me to rumble with you?  I can understand your motivation, what with the Red Roosters Rectum closed down due to Corona-Chan and you not knowing what to do with yourself, but what do *I* get out of it exactly?  I've got cars to wash, weeds to pull and other productive things to do.  So just go pull out your gummified Screw Magazine from 1987 and drool over Samantha Fox some more.................

* Pssst.  There are cat people in here remember?  Be nice. Leave Wyngarde down in the cellar where he belongs.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2020, 12:02:24 PM »
BTW Zackhouse, here are some good deals on masks for you.  One of them is 56% off.  The added benefit is you'll stop dissolving camera lens with that mug of yours.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2020, 12:56:11 PM »
  So just go pull out your gummified Screw Magazine from 1987 and drool over Samantha Fox some more.................

Wow. :o  I forgot about that magazine.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2020, 01:01:24 PM »
Wow. :o  I forgot about that magazine.

That's okay Shay.  Zackhouse sure hasn't.  Did you see that he called me out to play and then disappeared?   Passed out in his own sick, I suspect. 
Here he was about a minute before he went out like a light.

Cleveland Zackhouse

• KNYE
  • Americae Delenda Est
« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2020, 01:03:16 PM »
BTW Zackhouse, here are some good deals on masks for you.  One of them is 56% off.  The added benefit is you'll stop dissolving camera lens with that mug of yours.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

The plural of lens is lenses, you ill-conditioned transatlantic oaf. You're about as smart as that mackerel poking out of damon's Jockeys.

Cleveland Zackhouse

• KNYE
  • Americae Delenda Est
« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2020, 01:06:30 PM »
That's okay Shay.  Zackhouse sure hasn't.  Did you see that he called me out to play and then disappeared?   Passed out in his own sick, I suspect. 
Here he was about a minute before he went out like a light.

I was standing on my hill, swashing the jolly old buckle, ready to charge and slice your lousy head off, when the memsahib calls you out to do yard work. Some warrior, you!