Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820743 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #10125 on: March 27, 2024, 03:18:05 AM »
He dropped Shirley MacLaine when she had a bad coughing fit several years ago.

George ran out of questions anyways...
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10126 on: March 27, 2024, 06:16:36 AM »
Got around to listening to the second guest from Sunday night, Tim Tactic.  The guy was an absolute ass clown.  His shtick was he was part of the "European covert goverance scene" dealing with UFOs and non-human intelligences.  What does that even mean?  He talked in circles for two hours, answering questions by basically rearranging them into statements.  Possibly the most shallow con man ever on C2C.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10127 on: March 27, 2024, 09:00:16 AM »
George ran out of questions anyways...

He wanted to work on his puzzles, since he is always puzzled.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10128 on: March 27, 2024, 09:02:35 AM »
It seemed to me he worked while he had a bad cold, for a couple days.  Since that time, months ago I think, his voice still has not recovered from the strain while sick.  It kind of annoys me that he worked while sounding like he had a bad cold.  People need to rest when they are under the weather, especially older people.  He should be a good role model to younger people.  It is stupid to be one of those people who says they never called in sick one day in their career.  Stupid and superficial.  Not important.  Bad for the health.  Just not necessary.  If you get an award in life, that has got to be one of the least mentionable one.  It's basically a freebie for someone who is organized.  It doesn't take any specialness, just determination.

Thank you for that explanation of the voice issues.  Yes, a voice is your most important muscle as a radio host.  You must nurture it and give it respect since that is your most important attribute.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10129 on: Today at 12:12:51 AM »
Noory has as his second guest tonight Rich Martini again.
He is the guy that a few years ago was a guest on with Heather Wade and he contacted Art Bell on the "other side"

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10130 on: Today at 12:28:10 AM »
another classic Noory story that never happened.

Noory tells the charlatan guest who has conversations with aliens and deceased ghosts spirits that he was driving towards a busy intersection when a voice in his head told him not to go through the green light, Noory explained there were cars behind him so he couldn't slam on his brakes, so he pulled over to the side of the road and watched as a car went right through a red light into the intersection, Noory surely would have been a goner had he not listened to the voice. Amazing. ::)

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10131 on: Today at 12:57:20 AM »
another classic Noory story that never happened.

Noory tells the charlatan guest who has conversations with aliens and deceased ghosts spirits that he was driving towards a busy intersection when a voice in his head told him not to go through the green light, Noory explained there were cars behind him so he couldn't slam on his brakes, so he pulled over to the side of the road and watched as a car went right through a red light into the intersection, Noory surely would have been a goner had he not listened to the voice. Amazing. ::)
Noory probably got that idea from watching the movie Back to the Future Part III :)

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10132 on: Today at 12:58:25 AM »
Rich Martini told Noory about contacting comedian Don Rickles on the other side, and he remembered a time Noory came up to him in Vegas or something...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10133 on: Today at 01:35:11 AM »
Rich Martini told Noory about contacting comedian Don Rickles on the other side, and he remembered a time Noory came up to him in Vegas or something...

he's told that story before.

the guests are recycled over and over, they were bottom of the barrel to begin with. the Internet made it possible to contact interesting smart people from every walk of life humans are involved in but Tom and George are too lazy and stupid to care - more Mark Shaw, Richard Hoagland, Glynnis McCants, L.A. Marzulli, Rich Martini and on and on.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10134 on: Today at 08:07:34 AM »
that's where I knew that name from! I knew a guy named Martini and I was wondering if I conflated that.

They could expand to science and there's tons of new people in the field but they continue to go to the old people to talk about new things. They would be better off finding the new Elon Musk...
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #10135 on: Today at 08:34:34 AM »
that's where I knew that name from! I knew a guy named Martini and I was wondering if I conflated that.

They could expand to science and there's tons of new people in the field but they continue to go to the old people to talk about new things. They would be better off finding the new Elon Musk...

So when's the next meat and greet? 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #10136 on: Today at 08:41:52 AM »
minus some of the clown fest of guests, I think I have to favor Richard over everybody else now. George Knapp has become a broken record...

It's worse than we thought.  Should we stage an intervention?

Contact In the Desert. 
Together on Stage for the First Time! 
George 'n George! 
Tickets Going Fast!

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/calendar/content/2024-05-30-contact-in-the-desert-2024/

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10137 on: Today at 09:41:13 AM »
It's worse than we thought.  Should we stage an intervention?

Contact In the Desert. 
Together on Stage for the First Time! 
George 'n George! 
Tickets Going Fast!

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/calendar/content/2024-05-30-contact-in-the-desert-2024/

My take on this is that it is a "Double Rubble".

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10138 on: Today at 10:12:59 PM »
whoever listened to and follows the advice of the guy talking about alcohol for automobiles could be in big trouble. Unless the cars are designed for flex fuel, putting corn or sugarcane alcohol in them could fuck up the fuel system horribly. Why? Because fuel systems use plastics and rubbers that do not handle alcohol so well. flex fuel cars have different lines and connectors.
Eh, nevermind...