Author Topic: Midnight In The Desert with Dave Schrader  (Read 3062278 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: Midnight In The Desert with Dave Schrader
« Reply #36390 on: December 07, 2019, 06:43:13 AM »
Yes. It will.

Yes, but only after the fleshy parts are devoured first.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #36392 on: December 08, 2019, 06:55:08 AM »
Leave Stevie Nicks alone!

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #36394 on: December 08, 2019, 11:25:07 PM »
Only an hour for Ronny?   visitors can't see pics , please register or login

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #36395 on: December 09, 2019, 04:56:13 AM »
Only an hour for Ronny?   visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I was just thinking the same thing. I read his book "Monsterland: Encounters with UFOs, Bigfoot and Orange Orbs", and he's an interesting guy. I've never heard him on the air but he sure looks like he's worthy of a whole show. I'm going to have to pick up his new book, "Monsterland: Shamans, Sasquatch, Synchronicity and High Strangeness".

A whole show on this would be great! WTF?
"Tonight we travel down the trail of the invisible worlds. We can only see 1% of the visual spectrum with our own eyes. What lies hidden within the 99%?Sasquatch, otherwise known as Bigfoot, is considered by many Native American tribes to dwell within two worlds. They have one foot in the physical realm and one foot in the spiritual. Shamans have been known to have the ability to visit the spirit world. What can we learn from them about consciousness, sasquatch, these invisible worlds and our own reality?"
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #36396 on: December 09, 2019, 07:53:37 AM »
I was just thinking the same thing. I read his book "Monsterland: Encounters with UFOs, Bigfoot and Orange Orbs", and he's an interesting guy. I've never heard him on the air but he sure looks like he's worthy of a whole show. I'm going to have to pick up his new book, "Monsterland: Shamans, Sasquatch, Synchronicity and High Strangeness".

A whole show on this would be great! WTF?
"Tonight we travel down the trail of the invisible worlds. We can only see 1% of the visual spectrum with our own eyes. What lies hidden within the 99%?Sasquatch, otherwise known as Bigfoot, is considered by many Native American tribes to dwell within two worlds. They have one foot in the physical realm and one foot in the spiritual. Shamans have been known to have the ability to visit the spirit world. What can we learn from them about consciousness, sasquatch, these invisible worlds and our own reality?"

Dave always says he gives the guests the time that they (the guest) has to either 1)make themselves available or 2)information to carry in an interview. So this guest must of only had an hour of time available.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #36397 on: December 09, 2019, 08:18:04 AM »
Open Minds UFO Radio with Alejandro Rojas did an interview with him in Nov 2016 while Nick Redfern wrote a review of his first book. He is on Travel Channel's Expedition Bigfoot and has been on the History Channel. He also has a show on WAAF 107.3 FM called Monsterland Monday. And does a weekly podcast with Matty Blake. Yeah and trying to cram all this within an hour while Dave is wasting more time by constantly interrupting with his lame jokes and asking the guest to please explain again by what he just said. So yeah, hopefully something useful will be covered anyway with fingers crossed.

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #36398 on: December 09, 2019, 08:32:42 AM »
Dave always says he gives the guests the time that they (the guest) has to either 1)make themselves available or 2)information to carry in an interview. So this guest must of only had an hour of time available.

Then why does Dave often say, gee we are out of time and we must have you back on again? Then they book them for the two hour slot a month or so later. And why does Jimmy has no problems booking two hour shows with Ronny?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #36399 on: December 09, 2019, 08:48:38 AM »
Open Minds UFO Radio with Alejandro Rojas did an interview with him in Nov 2016 while Nick Redfern wrote a review of his first book. He is on Travel Channel's Expedition Bigfoot and has been on the History Channel. He also has a show on WAAF 107.3 FM called Monsterland Monday. And does a weekly podcast with Matty Blake. Yeah and trying to cram all this within an hour while Dave is wasting more time by constantly interrupting with his lame jokes and asking the guest to please explain again by what he just said. So yeah, hopefully something useful will be covered anyway with fingers crossed.

Reality translation - Guy is doing promo for his new TV show and will be promoting the show instead of the THIS IS YOUR LIFE marathon Bill wants.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #36400 on: December 09, 2019, 08:51:02 AM »
Then why does Dave often say, gee we are out of time and we must have you back on again? Then they book them for the two hour slot a month or so later. And why does Jimmy has no problems booking two hour shows with Ronny?

Do you have Alzheimer's?
If you do then I understand.
This same one note has been discussed dozens of times.
We are inching closer to the ONE NOTE RAMBLINGS OF BILL thread.

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #36401 on: December 09, 2019, 09:29:17 AM »
Reality translation - Guy is doing promo for his new TV show and will be promoting the show instead of the THIS IS YOUR LIFE marathon Bill wants.

Gee... what about his new book just released a few days ago?

And no, not interested in this is your life marathon. His podcasts does this. Maybe you weren't paying attention. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #36402 on: December 09, 2019, 10:14:32 AM »
Do you have Alzheimer's?
If you do then I understand.

Nope! No history of depression, OCD, Alzheimer's, or anything. I'm just your average cowboy. Where if someone happens to suffer depression or something, you bit your upper lip and toughen up and move passed it. Modern medicine does this differently. They say it isn't your fault and there is nothing you can do but to take these mind numbing pills for the rest of your life. So you never move passed it, but live it for the rest of your life.

This same one note has been discussed dozens of times.
We are inching closer to the ONE NOTE RAMBLINGS OF BILL thread.

Naw... no ramblings. Just future predictions. But I sure do have my work cutout ahead of me, if I am ever going to get this greenhorn to 500+ affiliates. Anyway I am hoping I am all wrong and it ends up being a pretty decent show. But only time will tell.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #36403 on: December 09, 2019, 01:08:48 PM »
Nope! No history of depression, OCD, Alzheimer's, or anything. I'm just your average cowboy. Where if someone happens to suffer depression or something, you bit your upper lip and toughen up and move passed it. Modern medicine does this differently. They say it isn't your fault and there is nothing you can do but to take these mind numbing pills for the rest of your life. So you never move passed it, but live it for the rest of your life.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #36404 on: December 09, 2019, 01:26:46 PM »
Hi Bill, when I finally finish and publish my book, An Assholes Guide To Happy As Fuck - I'll be happy to send you a signed copy.  :)