Author Topic: The 100 Years Ago Thread  (Read 1427959 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: The 100 Years Ago Thread
« Reply #2610 on: September 19, 2019, 08:08:37 AM »
Dear RAFC
Grade school children are monsters who tease anything. It’s nice for you to like a girl, but it won’t be the end of the world if she doesn’t like you back. You’ll find another in the future. In the meantime, eat your vegetables and learn the game of football. You’ll get plenty of girls and can get even with some of the teasing bastards on the gridiron.
Merry Christmas

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #2611 on: September 19, 2019, 09:18:51 AM »

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #2612 on: September 19, 2019, 12:33:26 PM »

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #2613 on: September 19, 2019, 01:04:09 PM »
                                 From the Library of Congress, 1919.

What Will Mrs. Thompson Say?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

You can acquire up to four points on this one, if you happen to match everything that Mrs. Thompson has to say to the boy.
The next time you like a girl do not tell anyone. It is important for you to know if the girl finds you attractive. If the girl does not like you, say nothing to nobody.
Are you sure she received your note? In the note did you apologize for talking about her to everyone? If you apologize and she still will not speak with you. Then stop trying to get her attention. One “hello” a day is OK. Do not stalker her. You have destroyed your reputation with this girl.
This as a learning lesson. Don't be a blabber mouth. Try to take an interest in other girl, activities and study your lessons. Let the kids in school see that you are funny, smart and attractive. Grade school gossip and teasing is hurtful. She may or may not forgive you. Time will tell.
PS: If you were considered a prized catch in grade school, she would be thrilled that you liked her.  Do you have a blackhead problem? If so, I have several solutions.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #2614 on: September 19, 2019, 02:50:33 PM »
@Rikki Gins I am curious, while you are crossing the time barrier, do you ever peek into Mrs. Thompson’s bathroom? You seem like a nice guy. However, men are men. Well at least they were a hundred years ago. Now we have Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex and Asexual.

My dear @FISH.  When crossing a time barrier (as opposed to the) a transmuter (one who transmutes) must be extremely careful when forming the physical self at the targeted time spot.  Yes, I could easily appear in Liz's bathroom as she is taking a bath, but if she were to see me appear, my transmute license would be irrevocably pulled.  We have to be extremely careful when making an appearance.  Nobody must see us arrive.  (And yet, I remember once, during one of my first transmutes, I actually appeared in a crowd, and nobody noticed because we were all packed pretty close together.  The time spot was November 22, 1963, on a sidewalk in Dallas, Texas.  I was able to bring a cardboard sign with me that I had been permitted to write but a single word on.  I held it up as President John F. Kennedy rode by in a presidential limousine.  I do believe he saw the sign.  He had a somewhat puzzled look on his face.)       

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #2615 on: September 19, 2019, 05:05:12 PM »
My dear @FISH.  When crossing a time barrier (as opposed to the) a transmuter (one who transmutes) must be extremely careful when forming the physical self at the targeted time spot.  Yes, I could easily appear in Liz's bathroom as she is taking a bath, but if she were to see me appear, my transmute license would be irrevocably pulled.  We have to be extremely careful when making an appearance.  Nobody must see us arrive.  (And yet, I remember once, during one of my first transmutes, I actually appeared in a crowd, and nobody noticed because we were all packed pretty close together.  The time spot was November 22, 1963, on a sidewalk in Dallas, Texas.  I was able to bring a cardboard sign with me that I had been permitted to write but a single word on.  I held it up as President John F. Kennedy rode by in a presidential limousine.  I do believe he saw the sign.  He had a somewhat puzzled look on his face.)     

What was the word on the sign?

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #2616 on: September 19, 2019, 05:25:50 PM »

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #2617 on: September 19, 2019, 05:36:30 PM »

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #2618 on: September 19, 2019, 05:49:00 PM »
Oh my goodness.
He didn't.

He was squinting trying to read the sign.
Are we having fun yet?

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #2619 on: September 19, 2019, 09:57:23 PM »
Thank you @Bart Ell, @juan, @anniem, @Mr Apnea, @BartEllProducer, @ShayP, @Bobs Your Uncle and @FISH, for playing the What Will Mrs. Thompson Say? game.

1. Girls in grade school are too young to have a "fellow."
2. If a boy shows an interest in them, then they (the girls) are annoyed and embarrassed.
3. Be a boy until you enter high school.
4. A boy in grade school should study and play with other boys.  Forget about girls.

anniem: 2 points
Mr Apnea: 1 point
ShayP: 1 point
juan: 1 point
FISH: 1 point
Bart Ell: 0 points
BartEllProducer: 0 points
Bobs Your Uncle: 0 points

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2620 on: September 19, 2019, 10:02:40 PM »
Thank you @Bart Ell, @juan, @anniem, @Mr Apnea, @BartEllProducer, @ShayP, @Bobs Your Uncle and @FISH, for playing the What Will Mrs. Thompson Say? game.

1. Girls in grade school are too young to have a "fellow."
2. If a boy shows an interest in them, then they (the girls) are annoyed and embarrassed.
3. Be a boy until you enter high school.
4. A boy in grade school should study and play with other boys.  Forget about girls.

anniem: 2 points
Mr Apnea: 1 point
ShayP: 1 point
juan: 1 point
FISH: 1 point
Bart Ell: 0 points
BartEllProducer: 0 points
Bobs Your Uncle: 0 points

Good thing I missed this quiz.  At that age, I was too interested in horses to have anything to do with boys.
I wish I had kept that wisdom.  Heh, heh. ;D ;)

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #2621 on: September 20, 2019, 01:43:58 AM »
Good thing I missed this quiz.  At that age, I was too interested in horses to have anything to do with boys.
I wish I had kept that wisdom.  Heh, heh. ;D ;)

Now that you mention it, Starr,  I had a girl classmate in grade school who acted like a horse.  During recess she would prance around on the playground and shake her head just like a horse.  It was kind of funny, but interesting too.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #2622 on: September 20, 2019, 02:00:08 AM »

Double Points Friday!

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #2623 on: September 20, 2019, 02:18:41 AM »

Double Points Friday!

Listen to your parents and quit writing to boys. You need to grow up.
Are we having fun yet?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2624 on: September 20, 2019, 04:27:25 AM »

Double Points Friday!

Well there Broken Hearted, you have me confused.  You're keeping the company of a boy you don't like, you are in love with another boy, and you send letters to a boy but do not respond to his.  I don't see how you can have a broken heart.  Why keep company with someone you don't like?  Why not answer the other boys letters since you initiated it? Have you ever actually met the boy you are in love with or is it just from afar?  It seems you are boy crazy and just want attention, and your feelings are hurt because of what your parents said about marriage.  Listen to your parents and make up your mind on one boy to be friends with.