Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847642 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2520 on: June 23, 2021, 02:05:54 PM »
I am Snorge, hear me bore

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2521 on: June 23, 2021, 02:12:24 PM »
I am Snorge, hear me bore

LOL!  Thanks.  Now Helen Reddy is in my head, singing that!  ;D

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2522 on: June 23, 2021, 02:17:22 PM »
LOL!  Thanks.  Now Helen Reddy is in my head, singing that!  ;D
Heh, heh, heh... Jorch can add that to his next big singing gig.  Snorge does Helen Reddy.  So to speak.  Cat women everywhere will be entranced.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2523 on: June 23, 2021, 02:32:47 PM »
Falkie sighting!
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2524 on: June 23, 2021, 08:29:08 PM »

for a very simple man Noory's not easy to figure out -  do you think he actually sat on what he believed was a remote viewing experience for over a year OR do you think that bullshit just popped into his head  and he blurted it out?

the best part of it was the guest not even considering George had remote viewed anything - Noory was no doubt expecting a 'That's remarkable George'  'Tell me your process George' 'Did you get the impression what happened in the lab was purely an accident?'  There's no doubt most of the guests think he's a complete ninny.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #2525 on: June 23, 2021, 09:24:32 PM »
and think about this, not only is George gifted with the power to remote view from one side of the world to the other, he is also a time traveler. people began falling sick in Wuhan in November of last year which means the virus leaked out of the lab in November. Noory only becomes aware of the situation in February like the rest of us, so when he went into remote viewing mode he had to travel back in time to see those lab workers panicking and scurrying as the virus escaped. but maybe, just maybe, Noory wasn't coming completely clean about his actions, maybe Noory saw the deadly virus escape the lab in real time and kept the information to himself rather than warning the world that something terrible was about to befall the entire planet. that is treason, a crime against humanity, had we known what Norry knew think of the millions of lives that could have been saved.

I wonder if he invested in those filtered masks he promotes on C2C. If he did before the pandemic the investment will come back huge!!

Something that was on my mind since pandemic hit. For decades C2C with Art and even George promoted "Patriot foods/supplies" if something happens buy our powdered milk, meat in a can and gas mask ready. He had sponsors and guests on talking about situations like this. But when it actually happened George first instinct is to say "F8ck it, I want to go to the market without a mask"  ;D Wouldn't this be those very, very few opportunity for C2C to say "I told you so.... we told you you should prepare for this sort of sh*t"

I always had a feeling that if aliens every get confirmed, George and his C2C will be there to speak out against it. One thing I am certain, George doesn't believe 90% of the sh*t he talks about.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2526 on: June 23, 2021, 10:14:10 PM »
... Something that was on my mind since pandemic hit. For decades C2C with Art and even George promoted "Patriot foods/supplies" if something happens buy our powdered milk, meat in a can and gas mask ready. He had sponsors and guests on talking about situations like this. But when it actually happened George first instinct is to say "F8ck it, I want to go to the market without a mask"...  ;D

Lol

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2527 on: June 23, 2021, 10:21:39 PM »
.......One thing I am certain, George doesn't believe understand nor listen to 90% of the sh*t he talks about.

FIFY
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2528 on: June 23, 2021, 10:42:56 PM »
Just tuned in tonight and heard George and Tommie using John McAfee's death to promote Beyond Belief.  Then I hear that goofball "prophet" John Hogue is a Rhodes Scholar.  Huh?  Maybe my head is in a fog but I swear that's what I heard.

yumyumtree

• KIDD
« Reply #2529 on: June 23, 2021, 10:54:13 PM »
Did George just say we "had no infastructure" before the Eisenhower administration?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2530 on: June 23, 2021, 10:59:00 PM »
Did George just say we "had no infastructure" before the Eisenhower administration?

I'm a little preoccupied while listening but that's what I heard.  I looked at the radio and thought "What?"  ;D

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2531 on: June 23, 2021, 11:05:07 PM »
After so many years of listening to C2C it still boggles the mind as to how and why Noory is successful. 

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2532 on: June 23, 2021, 11:09:45 PM »

Is that person in ecstasy or in pain?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2533 on: June 23, 2021, 11:31:25 PM »
Mike the Millennial just called.  Surprisingly he didn't go on and on like he does with his "I'd like to make a point then ask a question."

And he didn't do his "as a younger person" shtick.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #2534 on: June 23, 2021, 11:55:48 PM »
FIFY

Interesting you said that, I was on the C2C site and note that Newsmax interviewed George on UFOs. It would be logical to interview a paranormal host as Art was a guest with Larry King etc

But I never felt Noory was passionate or deeply knowledgeable about UFOs. I guess he knows the basics of basics to host a show on the topic, I don't think there's any topic he REALLY gets into. He acts like a major movie buff, but it's the same six movies he talks about all the time. I don't think he watched anything since 1982