Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847379 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3300 on: August 22, 2021, 08:32:06 AM »
Ha!

“Notice:  at Chuckles’ Cheetahs Gentlemen’s Club, Chuckles welcomes major charge cards, money orders, travelers checks, and, of course, cold, hard cash!”

How about Diners Club?  ;D  I can't believe that's still a thing.  I recently noticed a sticker on the door of a local restaurant and couldn't believe my eyes.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3301 on: August 22, 2021, 08:43:48 AM »
How about Diners Club?  ;D  I can't believe that's still a thing.  I recently noticed a sticker on the door of a local restaurant and couldn't believe my eyes.
Yep, it’s still around.

https://www.dinersclubus.com/home/consumer-cards

Chuckles will take anything, as long as she can make a buck!  ;)  ;D

“She’s an expert...”

http://rustysatelliteshow.com/cats-calling-with-tom-leach-strange-happenings-with-connie-willis/

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #3302 on: August 22, 2021, 09:43:17 AM »
Yep, it’s still around.

https://www.dinersclubus.com/home/consumer-cards

Chuckles will take anything, as long as she can make a buck!  ;)  ;D

“She’s an expert...”

http://rustysatelliteshow.com/cats-calling-with-tom-leach-strange-happenings-with-connie-willis/

I thought  you were making it up, but I checked and it exists.  Now, that is just creepy. 

Now, imagine Jorge opens his "virtual bar" this Monday. 

Join me and the sad pack for drinks and nightly entertainment between 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.

It will be like a real bar, only virtual.  You will help me do my nightly show prep as I down a few and become ripened and ready to host.

Bring as many people as you want or just an intimate virtual experience with me and a random sad pack member.  You haven't had fun until you become a member of Jorge's virutal bar family.  Seats at the bar are filling fast. 

Remember 9:30 is last call because I have to make the show at 10:00 p.m. Pacific time for the swindle time on which all of my existence is based. 

For best experience use Roku.  See you there, and if you only drink milk I'll bring my mother.

Be safe, but don't be sober.  I won't be if this works.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #3303 on: August 22, 2021, 09:45:10 AM »
Is there anything more disgusting than the cross talk between Tommee and Connie?

Yes, cross talk between him and Norry.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #3304 on: August 22, 2021, 09:48:37 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That man bears a striking resemblance to Norry.  Must have been him counting the dough from his virtual dating services or one of his live events where they haul out the stuffed Norry, position him on a couch, and play Linda Moulton Howell's dusty eight track reels hidden underneath the cushions.

That is a live event from Norry. 

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #3305 on: August 22, 2021, 09:49:56 AM »
Ha!

“Notice:  at Chuckles’ Cheetahs Gentlemen’s Club, Chuckles welcomes major charge cards, money orders, travelers checks, and, of course, cold, hard cash!”

Do they take crypto?  I am asking for a friend.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3306 on: August 22, 2021, 10:46:54 AM »
I thought  you were making it up, but I checked and it exists.  Now, that is just creepy. 

Now, imagine Jorge opens his "virtual bar" this Monday. 

Join me and the sad pack for drinks and nightly entertainment between 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.

It will be like a real bar, only virtual.  You will help me do my nightly show prep as I down a few and become ripened and ready to host.

Bring as many people as you want or just an intimate virtual experience with me and a random sad pack member.  You haven't had fun until you become a member of Jorge's virutal bar family.  Seats at the bar are filling fast. 

Remember 9:30 is last call because I have to make the show at 10:00 p.m. Pacific time for the swindle time on which all of my existence is based. 

For best experience use Roku.  See you there, and if you only drink milk I'll bring my mother.

Be safe, but don't be sober.  I won't be if this works.
The best part is Jorch’s virtual bar, “Sleepy’s,” has a cover charge of ONLY $100 a night!
* With a valid C2C Insider’s Club membership.

“It’s wild.” - Tom from La Jolla
* verified C2C Insider
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3307 on: August 23, 2021, 11:46:17 PM »
Noory has a guestabout reincarnation.
He told about he studied ants in ant farms and believes ants are smart and have souls.
Now regular caller Louise the reincarnated Cleopatra of course calls in.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3308 on: August 24, 2021, 06:31:35 AM »
Noory has a guestabout reincarnation.
He told about he studied ants in ant farms and believes ants are smart and have souls.
Now regular caller Louise the reincarnated Cleopatra of course calls in.
sNoory also referred to Morgus last night.  I think it was about the time that Moses was brought up. It's hard to tell
exactly because that show is strictly background noise.
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3309 on: August 26, 2021, 06:57:56 AM »
I caught some of the show last night and heard Noory mention the movie 'A Christmas Carol.  Why?  I didn't know, since I just tuned in.  Seconds later I hear "He's got Tiny Tim in there jumping around, doing his thing with his crutches."  Doing his thing?  I found that remark funnier than it should be.  I had no idea what the subject matter was that lead to a Christmas movie being referenced.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3310 on: August 26, 2021, 07:06:34 AM »
I caught some of the show last night and heard Noory mention the movie 'A Christmas Carol.  Why?  I didn't know, since I just tuned in.  Seconds later I hear "He's got Tiny Tim in there jumping around, doing his thing with his crutches."  Doing his thing?  I found that remark funnier than it should be.  I had no idea what the subject matter was that lead to a Christmas movie being referenced.

Alzheimer's.
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3311 on: August 26, 2021, 07:08:12 AM »
Alzheimer's.

Me or Noory?  :o   ;)   ;D

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3312 on: August 26, 2021, 07:11:06 AM »
Me or Noory?  :o   ;)   ;D

Julie at PremSuck
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3313 on: August 26, 2021, 07:37:31 AM »
Julie at PremSuck
Ha!

“I’m thrilled to announce yet another long term contract with Dave Norway.  This will extend his relationship with PremRat through 2525.  Can someone please tell me where I am?”

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3314 on: August 26, 2021, 11:05:09 AM »
Dave Norway...  Guitarist for Icepick Brainstrike.  Nordic metal band... from Fon du Lac, Wisconsin.
Eh, nevermind...