Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847010 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3375 on: September 03, 2021, 11:35:23 PM »

i don't think I've ever hated a talk radio caller as much as I hate Mike the Millennial - such a sycophantic dork. there's also an arrogance to him, he's very proud of the separate little Mike the Millennial Show he turns each call into. Ian called him out on it but none of it got through to him, he no longer calls in when Ian hosts.

'i really appreciate it as a younger person' my god, what a loser, what half normal 25 year old even thinks of themselves in such terms, answer is none, he's bright enough but has the maturity of an 8 year old, an annoying 8 year old.

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #3376 on: September 03, 2021, 11:59:24 PM »
As Nicko McBrain of Iron Maiden would say: "Fuck me old boots! All those callers were 'orrible shiat!"

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3377 on: September 04, 2021, 01:00:35 AM »

christ it's all so sad - caller after caller lonely old men and women with nobody so they call in to radio talk shows for brief contact with another human being  :(

it's hard not to like Cornelius but with his friendly personality you'd think he'd have lots of friends in his own community but apparently not - he told George that all his Coast friends 'Miss Nina, Miss Glenda, Miss Debbie, Miss Eunice, Mike, Barry and Cora' contacted him to see if he was ok from Hurricane Ida, and that he tried to say the same thing on C-SPAN but they cut him off lol - he obviously calls in to many shows but Coast is the only one who gives him the time of day. It's not because Noory is the compassionate kindly friend he tries to pass himself off as, it's because he's such a bore that he's lost most of Coast's normal listeners so he needs the Corneliuses, the Mikes, the Annies, the Louises, the Thomases as much as they need him.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3378 on: September 04, 2021, 01:08:05 AM »

and I was just listening to the news break and there was an audio byte of Biden in New Orleans rambling on incoherently - we literally have a Coast caller as the President of the United States.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3379 on: September 04, 2021, 01:22:28 AM »
Right on cue, here is Mike the Millenial calling in saying the guest's subject is interesting to him as "a younger person" :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3380 on: September 04, 2021, 01:42:19 AM »
MTM is so annoying I can’t help thinking he’s a paid caller.  He has such a regular routine, he sounds like the typical Hollyweird stooge.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #3381 on: September 04, 2021, 03:53:03 AM »
MTM is so annoying I can’t help thinking he’s a paid caller.  He has such a regular routine, he sounds like the typical Hollyweird stooge.
I keep telling you people that paid callers are actually interesting and entertaining.
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3382 on: September 04, 2021, 06:12:59 AM »
i don't think I've ever hated a talk radio caller as much as I hate Mike the Millennial - such a sycophantic dork. there's also an arrogance to him, he's very proud of the separate little Mike the Millennial Show he turns each call into. Ian called him out on it but none of it got through to him, he no longer calls in when Ian hosts.

'i really appreciate it as a younger person' my god, what a loser, what half normal 25 year old even thinks of themselves in such terms, answer is none, he's bright enough but has the maturity of an 8 year old, an annoying 8 year old.

I'm with you.  He moved up the ladder of 'most hated callers' real quick with me.  He is #1.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3383 on: September 04, 2021, 07:03:15 AM »
I'm with you.  He moved up the ladder of 'most hated callers' real quick with me.  He is #1.
Soon, Jorch will going with “Mike The Millenial Report.” Of course, it will consist of MTM praising Jorch and the remainder of MTM just being his annoying self.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3384 on: September 04, 2021, 07:16:13 AM »
Soon, Jorch will going with “Mike The Millenial Report.” Of course, it will consist of MTM praising Jorch and the remainder of MTM just being his annoying self.
So, in a word, sNoory will "Falkienize" MTM. A sort of Peter Principal thing, give him a slot, fail quit calling so much?
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3385 on: September 04, 2021, 07:18:24 AM »

Ya know, I can see that happening.  What a good way to get C2C out to the "younger people."   ::)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3386 on: September 04, 2021, 07:24:37 AM »
Ya know, I can see that happening.  What a good way to get C2C out to the "younger people."   ::)

“I’m all about the listener and giving them quality radio.  Isn’t that right, Tommee.  By the way, did yeeewww know I wuz in the Navy?”

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3387 on: September 04, 2021, 07:27:06 AM »

“I’m all about the listener and giving them quality radio.  Isn’t that right, Tommee.  By the way, did yeeewww know I wuz in the Navy?”

LOL!  I envisioned George's face on each of those guys.   ;D

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3388 on: September 04, 2021, 07:37:23 AM »
LOL!  I envisioned George's face on each of those guys.   ;D
Heh, heh, heh... Dave Snoorway, the eternal schmo.  ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3389 on: September 04, 2021, 08:42:44 AM »
Oh, look.  A Friday night and time for another lame, Dave Snoorway, early skip-out, “tribute” show.  ::)

“The final half hour featured a replay from 4/21/2016 of the late R. Gary Patterson discussing rock star deaths.”

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2021-09-03-show/

I hope Dave and Tommee enjoyed their late night turkee sandwiches and Twinkies.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎