Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847503 times)

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias The Hawk
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3660 on: October 02, 2021, 01:54:57 PM »
I like how George wouldn't reply directly to the loudmouths in the audience. 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3661 on: October 02, 2021, 02:03:57 PM »

not a bad Noory impression, interviewing the spirit of Colonel Sanders

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #3662 on: October 02, 2021, 02:29:46 PM »
He needs to update his introductions to "Three Time Emmy Award Winner and One Time Stalker Served By Gabriel The Process Server."

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #3663 on: October 02, 2021, 02:39:42 PM »
Whatever happened to sNoory helping people pay their electric bills?
Merry Christmas

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #3664 on: October 02, 2021, 03:11:15 PM »
Whatever happened to sNoory helping people pay their electric bills?

Lights out.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3665 on: October 02, 2021, 03:11:47 PM »

watch the end of the video, Noory is telling one of his phony stories about a personal experience with the paranormal - the tell that he is just making shit up - as the story gets grander look under the table, his foot begins tapping nervously and excitedly as he confabulates the event.

he claims as a little boy his family were staying with his mother's family in Massachusetts and they owned and lived above a furniture store, the apartment filled with smoke, a mattress in the furniture store had caught on fire, Noory says a man, shook his family from their sleep telling them they had to get out - Noory assumed it was a fireman but the fire department told them no fireman entered the apartment ....... DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN ........ it was of course a GUARDIAN ANGEL.

he has no shame.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #3666 on: October 02, 2021, 04:30:11 PM »
watch the end of the video, Noory is telling one of his phony stories about a personal experience with the paranormal - the tell that he is just making shit up - as the story gets grander look under the table, his foot begins tapping nervously and excitedly as he confabulates the event.

he claims as a little boy his family were staying with his mother's family in Massachusetts and they owned and lived above a furniture store, the apartment filled with smoke, a mattress in the furniture store had caught on fire, Noory says a man, shook his family from their sleep telling them they had to get out - Noory assumed it was a fireman but the fire department told them no fireman entered the apartment ....... DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN ........ it was of course a GUARDIAN ANGEL.

he has no shame.

He's told that story many times.  When he told it to the angel guy guest last week, however, it was the first time I'd heard the no fireman/guardian angel bit. 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3667 on: October 02, 2021, 04:46:30 PM »

Interesting, the Snorge's grandparents owned a bakery, and above it were 12 apartment buildings.  12 buildings up there, it must have been a hell of a bakery.

I'd never heard his lie about the guardian angel firemen waking him up before the fire when the was a kid, is that new?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3668 on: October 02, 2021, 04:49:00 PM »
lol it's all so bizarre, amateurish and creepy...

In that order?

...  Noory after the mask gag which fell flat warms the audience up with a joke -  a joke about poverty, the setup is he and Tommy are being driven to the hotel in a limo and Tommy makes the limo stop when he spots a mother, father and 2 kids ..... eating grass ..... he garbles out the punch line, it's not funny, wasn't funny 50 years ago when whoever wrote the joke...

It's a hell of a lot better than the one with the bus driver handing out peanuts to the passengers after he sucks the chocolate off them.  Thank god Snorgie takes limos instead of buses now.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3669 on: October 02, 2021, 04:55:42 PM »
not a bad Noory impression, interviewing the spirit of Colonel Sanders

Noory wouldn't have been paying attention, or asking questions that strayed from his pointless cue cards

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3670 on: October 02, 2021, 05:42:04 PM »

If you go to the end of the video, as it pans out, it looks like there were a lot of empty seats.  I couldn’t stand to even watch the video without fowarding through most of it.  I can’t imagine shelling out money to set through the crap fest.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3671 on: October 02, 2021, 05:47:58 PM »
He's told that story many times.  When he told it to the angel guy guest last week, however, it was the first time I'd heard the no fireman/guardian angel bit.

Has anybody ever tried to find that newspaper photo he claims he was in?
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3672 on: October 02, 2021, 06:07:29 PM »
Sold out? My ass!

That was a tasteless joke about the family eating grass. Let's face it, George Noory is a big fuckface.

A walking, talking turd.

Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3673 on: October 02, 2021, 06:13:34 PM »
Sold out? My ass!

That was a tasteless joke about the family eating grass. Let's face it, George Noory is a big fuckface.

A walking, talking turd.

Well sure, but I bet you didn't know Ford Fiestas are limousines.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3674 on: October 02, 2021, 06:22:30 PM »
How do you fit Tommee in a Ford Fiesta?
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎