Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847340 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6435 on: June 30, 2022, 07:58:05 PM »
So now it is racist to play cowboys and Indians?

Been that way for several years now. Try playing cowboys and Indian givers! They're fuck your shit UP!!

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6436 on: June 30, 2022, 08:47:39 PM »
... Tune in tonight for psychic healing woo woo talk and emp grid talk for the 1000 time.

No.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6437 on: June 30, 2022, 11:13:04 PM »
Incorrect
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_Crackers
Okay I see.  Evidently it didn't offend the next team to use a similar name.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6438 on: June 30, 2022, 11:39:37 PM »

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6439 on: July 01, 2022, 04:50:26 PM »
What?  My tell-tale heart hath went pity patter, Norry is working on a Friday evening.  No guest host like Willis or Garr will be heard.  Punnett is silenced and the Serrett has disappeared unto the depths of Knottinghill. 

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6440 on: July 01, 2022, 05:15:47 PM »
He’s got to get first hand info on combining astrology and palmistry.  Or maybe the Sad Pack has not gotten in enough for open lines.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6441 on: July 01, 2022, 05:18:32 PM »
Snorge wants to be there for all the shut-ins and the Sad Pack, since it’s a holiday weekend.  That, or Tommee has taken off for the holiday and Snorge has nothing else better to do than to stumble through another show.  He gets to slack off on Saturday, though, since the soft spoken Canadian, Syrett, is at bat for the night. 
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6442 on: July 01, 2022, 05:20:21 PM »
I wonder who Louise was on July 4, 1776.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6443 on: July 01, 2022, 05:23:59 PM »
Maybe she was Betsy Ross.  Louise can tell everyone Betsy was really Black.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6444 on: July 01, 2022, 07:30:33 PM »

A bar wench taking on a group of confederate soldiers to help the cause.

Oh, 1776... Nevermind.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6445 on: July 02, 2022, 12:53:34 AM »
A caller tonight asked what happened to several of the regular callers.
Noory only said the only one he knows died is Bill the AAA.

Then Cornelius called in and complained about Ian Punnett not letting the regulars call in when he hosts. But Noory told him he lets the othet hosts do their own thing

Noory also told how when he first took over the show Art Bell told him to not use his bumper music and to use your own!
Noory said he got complaints so he kept using Art's music anyway.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6446 on: July 02, 2022, 12:54:46 AM »
Oh no - Noory just revealed he just got a new 5 year contract to host thru 2027 at least. He vows to never retire now.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6447 on: July 02, 2022, 01:05:32 AM »
A caller actually complimented Ian and Noory said he is as smart as a button and a genius.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6448 on: July 02, 2022, 01:41:28 AM »

I was going to jump on Noory for something he just said but I've learned not to talk before checking I know what I'm talking about.

So nerdy Mike the Millennial called to tell George about how exciting it was in Denver this week with the Colorado Avalanche winning the Stanley Cup. George told him a hockey story, a story George humbly announced was a 'great story'. The story is Tommy is a big hockey fan, one evening George was at one of his favorite St. Louis bistros, Cafe Napoli, enjoying 'a few appetizers' when he noticed hockey legend Wayne Gretzky sitting nearby. George asked Wayne for a favor, Wayne said ok what do you want, George gave him Tommy's number to call, Wayne called Tommy, Tommy asked who was speaking, Wayne said 'Wayne Gretzky' to which Tommy hung up the phone. George then told Mike that Wayne moved to St. Louis and he's going to ask him to come on the show and do a 2 hour interview and ask him questions like 'Were you good at hockey when you were a kid?' Incredible question George. Wayne Gretzky was famous in Canada from 6 years old, he scored hundreds of goals reaching ridiculous numbers nobody before or since has come close to.

So I was going to jump on Noory, Gretzky did play in St. Louis for a very short period of time 25 years ago. He has lived in Southern California since he was traded to the LA Kings over 30 years ago and married actress Janet Jones. I suddenly remembered reading that Gretzky had put up his LA mansion up for sale so before jumping on Noory's claim that Gretzky was living in St. Louis I googled for info and well ..... Gretzky did in fact move to St. Louis recently, his wife is from St. Louis, and she has a 100 year old mother and they wanted to be with her and her family in the Midwest.

Gretzky is famously a nice guy but not even a nice guy is going to waste his time on Noory. The only normal guests Noory has on always have something to sell, Gretzky doesn't need to sell anything.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #6449 on: July 02, 2022, 01:43:51 AM »
Oh no - Noory just revealed he just got a new 5 year contract to host thru 2027 at least. He vows to never retire now.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login