Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847416 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6675 on: July 21, 2022, 08:06:10 AM »
i've had it with these scammers. I just filled out a complaint form on the FCC's website, they ask that you keep it brief so I did. I will now fill out a similar complaint to the FTC which is the most appropriate agency when it comes to Noory and Premiere's scam.

Hello,

I have been a long time listener of a radio program 'Coast to Coast AM' produced and syndicated to over 500 radio stations nation wide by Premiere Radio Network. The program is broadcasting a regular 3 hour infomercial each Tuesday for an outfit named CriticalHealthNews.com which sells nutritional products of dubious value. The host of the show issues no disclaimer that the 'infomercial' is an infomercial. The two expert 'guests' from CHN are a veterinarian and a pharmacist. The host of Coast to Coast, George Noory, appears on Critical Health News' website as a celebrity endorser. My suspicion is that Noory and Premiere Radio are receiving compensation for this weekly 3 hour infomercial without any disclosure to the audience or the FCC.

Please investigate, the audience to this show is quite elderly and vulnerable. Beyond this infomercial scam I am making this complaint about the program is rife with multiple advertisers selling thinly veiled cancer cures/treatments.

Regards,

I am emailing my local station to complain. In California, maybe there's some business -crippling law that forces them to turn off the transmitter because someone has complained.
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #6676 on: July 21, 2022, 08:07:49 AM »
damn, did she do jail time? the families should have sued her in civil court.

I believe she got probation due to her age and the fact they got her on interstate commerce fraud and not malpractice or murder. 

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/owner-cancer-treatment-clinic-convicted-providing-fraudulent-medical-treatments-patients

Carpenter claimed to cure various kinds of cancers, when in fact, she would inject a patient’s tumor with a mixture consisting of saline solution and food coloring or walnut hull extract.  She would then heat the injected area with a laser.  Carpenter operated a clinic in Broken Arrow and Owasso, Oklahoma.

Seems like she did more than just "heating" - If you are not squeamish look at his dudes neck.  Zap!
http://lase-med-inc-disinfo-warning.blogspot.com/2012/05/his-alhimiks-story-by-dr-antonella.html

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6677 on: July 22, 2022, 01:07:13 AM »

Before I begin with the details of this complaint I should let you know I have made a similar complaint to the FCC and will make one out to the FDA as well. The FCC website suggested that I also report the complaint to other federal agencies because there is overlap between agencies in matters such as the one I am going to describe.

This complaint involves a radio program that I believe is involved in fraudulent misleading practices that break FTC, FCC and FDA rules and regulations meant to protect the public. The radio program in question is called Coast to Coast AM (https://www.coasttocoastam.com), it is syndicated nation wide by Premiere Radio Networks (https://www.premierenetworks.com) airing on over 500 radio stations with a listenership in the millions according to the program's host. Coast to Coast is a legendary radio program created by the late Art Bell that deals with the paranormal - topics include UFOs, conspiracy theories, the occult, prophecy, mediumship, astrology and other topics which fall under the rubric of 'pseudo science'. 'Expert' guests regularly appear on the program and are interviewed with listeners invited to call in to ask questions. No doubt the program's purpose is to inform and entertain. 'Coast' airs from 1AM to 5AM, I listen for the entertainment value, I believe very little of what I hear on the program, I view most of its' content as charlatanism. The program has been on the air for many years, stretching back to the mid 90's
and its' audience has aged along with it. That is why I am making the complaint, I believe the listeners to Coast are being deceived and defrauded by the program, its' current host and its' advertisers.

When Art Bell retired permanently he was replaced as the host of 'Coast' by George Noory. In recent years Noory has veered off in new directions with the program, with a new focus on 'alternative medicine', 'alternative healing' and 'nutritional medicine'. The audience trusts and is very loyal to Noory, common in relationships between long time listeners and hosts of programs like 'Coast'. Noory has claimed that he himself has paranormal abilities, to wit, not long ago he told his audience that he had 'remote viewed' the novel corona virus being leaked within the Wuhan Lab of Virology, he described he had seen a great commotion and lab workers 'scurrying' about. 'Remote viewing' is the ability to view what is happening in other locations far away and even going back in time - it is 'pseudo science' but pushed by Mr. Noory and many of his guests as scientific fact.

Here's the most pertinent part of this complaint. In the past few years two new guests began to appear on 'Coast', a veterinarian named Joel Wallach and a pharmacist named Ben Fuchs, presented by Noory and themselves as nutritional health and supplement experts. Wallach claims without proof that he advises the FDA. Together Wallach and Fuchs own and operate a nutritional supplement business called Critical Health News (https://criticalhealthnews.com). Things have evolved where Wallach and/or Fuchs appear on 'Coast' each and every Tuesday for 3 straight hours dispensing health and nutritional advice while promoting Critical Health News. Mr. Noory helps to promote the business with frequent mentions of the name and the website address. No other 'Coast' guest appears more than 2 or 3 times a year. It is quite obvious that the weekly 3 hour Critical Health News segment is an 'infomercial', also known as 'paid programming', which the FCC requires radio and TV stations to disclose to the listening/viewing public. Mr. Noory, nor Premiere Networks, nor the radio stations airing 'Coast' air a 'paid programming disclaimer'. It is my belief that Mr. Noory and Premiere Networks are financially compensated for the 3 hours weekly appearance. Noory appears on the Critical Health Network website as a celebrity endorser (https://criticalhealthnews.com/images/George_Noory_Recommends_headshot_m.png) and furthermore Critical Health Network on its' website discloses that it is a 'Proud Partner of Coast To Coast AM With George Noory' (https://criticalhealthnews.com/images/chn_c2c_local.png). There can be no doubt that Mr. Noory, Coast  to Coast AM, Premiere Radio Networks are involved in some financial partnership with Critical Health News and not ever disclosed to 'Coast''s vast loyal audience. The FCC does not allow 3 hour advertisements without a disclaimer. Mr. Noory, Premiere Networks and Critical Health News are exploiting 'Coast''s audience selling them very overpriced nutritional supplements of little health benefit.

Further, the majority of 'Coast''s regular advertisers are similar nutritional supplement businesses making deceptive claims to treat and heal a myriad of diseases and ailments. One such advertiser promoting a product called 'Carnivora' claims that the product can fix 'abnormal cells' while leaving normal cells alone. There is no doubt when they say 'abnormal cells' they want the audience to hear 'cancer cells'. I think most of these advertisers are running afoul of FDA regulations by making false claims of what their products can achieve.

I have no issue with Coast to Coast AM as entertainment, people can choose what they want to believe regarding the paranormal. But with regards to health and medicine, considering the size and age of its' audience, Mr. Noory and Premiere Networks are taking advantage of its' audience both financially and with respect to their health by proferring medical advice from unqualified 'experts' selling 'product'.

It is my hope that the FTC, FCC and FDA do a thorough investigation in a timely manner.

Rainman

• KMST
« Reply #6678 on: July 22, 2022, 01:45:41 AM »
Before I begin with the details of this complaint I should let you know I have made a similar complaint to the FCC and will make one out to the FDA as well. The FCC website suggested that I also report the complaint to other federal agencies because there is overlap between agencies in matters such as the one I am going to describe.

This complaint involves a radio program that I believe is involved in fraudulent misleading practices that break FTC, FCC and FDA rules and regulations meant to protect the public. The radio program in question is called Coast to Coast AM (https://www.coasttocoastam.com), it is syndicated nation wide by Premiere Radio Networks (https://www.premierenetworks.com) airing on over 500 radio stations with a listenership in the millions according to the program's host. Coast to Coast is a legendary radio program created by the late Art Bell that deals with the paranormal - topics include UFOs, conspiracy theories, the occult, prophecy, mediumship, astrology and other topics which fall under the rubric of 'pseudo science'. 'Expert' guests regularly appear on the program and are interviewed with listeners invited to call in to ask questions. No doubt the program's purpose is to inform and entertain. 'Coast' airs from 1AM to 5AM, I listen for the entertainment value, I believe very little of what I hear on the program, I view most of its' content as charlatanism. The program has been on the air for many years, stretching back to the mid 90's
and its' audience has aged along with it. That is why I am making the complaint, I believe the listeners to Coast are being deceived and defrauded by the program, its' current host and its' advertisers.

When Art Bell retired permanently he was replaced as the host of 'Coast' by George Noory. In recent years Noory has veered off in new directions with the program, with a new focus on 'alternative medicine', 'alternative healing' and 'nutritional medicine'. The audience trusts and is very loyal to Noory, common in relationships between long time listeners and hosts of programs like 'Coast'. Noory has claimed that he himself has paranormal abilities, to wit, not long ago he told his audience that he had 'remote viewed' the novel corona virus being leaked within the Wuhan Lab of Virology, he described he had seen a great commotion and lab workers 'scurrying' about. 'Remote viewing' is the ability to view what is happening in other locations far away and even going back in time - it is 'pseudo science' but pushed by Mr. Noory and many of his guests as scientific fact.

Here's the most pertinent part of this complaint. In the past few years two new guests began to appear on 'Coast', a veterinarian named Joel Wallach and a pharmacist named Ben Fuchs, presented by Noory and themselves as nutritional health and supplement experts. Wallach claims without proof that he advises the FDA. Together Wallach and Fuchs own and operate a nutritional supplement business called Critical Health News (https://criticalhealthnews.com). Things have evolved where Wallach and/or Fuchs appear on 'Coast' each and every Tuesday for 3 straight hours dispensing health and nutritional advice while promoting Critical Health News. Mr. Noory helps to promote the business with frequent mentions of the name and the website address. No other 'Coast' guest appears more than 2 or 3 times a year. It is quite obvious that the weekly 3 hour Critical Health News segment is an 'infomercial', also known as 'paid programming', which the FCC requires radio and TV stations to disclose to the listening/viewing public. Mr. Noory, nor Premiere Networks, nor the radio stations airing 'Coast' air a 'paid programming disclaimer'. It is my belief that Mr. Noory and Premiere Networks are financially compensated for the 3 hours weekly appearance. Noory appears on the Critical Health Network website as a celebrity endorser (https://criticalhealthnews.com/images/George_Noory_Recommends_headshot_m.png) and furthermore Critical Health Network on its' website discloses that it is a 'Proud Partner of Coast To Coast AM With George Noory' (https://criticalhealthnews.com/images/chn_c2c_local.png). There can be no doubt that Mr. Noory, Coast  to Coast AM, Premiere Radio Networks are involved in some financial partnership with Critical Health News and not ever disclosed to 'Coast''s vast loyal audience. The FCC does not allow 3 hour advertisements without a disclaimer. Mr. Noory, Premiere Networks and Critical Health News are exploiting 'Coast''s audience selling them very overpriced nutritional supplements of little health benefit.

Further, the majority of 'Coast''s regular advertisers are similar nutritional supplement businesses making deceptive claims to treat and heal a myriad of diseases and ailments. One such advertiser promoting a product called 'Carnivora' claims that the product can fix 'abnormal cells' while leaving normal cells alone. There is no doubt when they say 'abnormal cells' they want the audience to hear 'cancer cells'. I think most of these advertisers are running afoul of FDA regulations by making false claims of what their products can achieve.

I have no issue with Coast to Coast AM as entertainment, people can choose what they want to believe regarding the paranormal. But with regards to health and medicine, considering the size and age of its' audience, Mr. Noory and Premiere Networks are taking advantage of its' audience both financially and with respect to their health by proferring medical advice from unqualified 'experts' selling 'product'.

It is my hope that the FTC, FCC and FDA do a thorough investigation in a timely manner.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6679 on: July 22, 2022, 01:47:44 AM »
Noory sneaks out early again tonight - playing part of an interview with a guest who died as a "tribute" for the last half hour.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6680 on: July 22, 2022, 02:09:42 AM »
https://www.ftc.gov/system/files/warning-letters/covid-19-letter_to_youngevity.pdf

I'd never searched Joel Wallach, wow what a fraudster -  Youngevity is a company he founded, shady MLM snake oil operation, looks like his son in CEO of it - FTC warning letter for promoting product as a Covid cure.

He also claims on his website AskWallach.com and other venues that he is a 'Nobel Prize Nominee'.  Noory is pure scum having this serial con artist on Coast.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6681 on: July 22, 2022, 03:09:40 AM »
meh, i had to cut out a fair bit, ran out of characters. Surfing around the FTC website it's pretty fucking discouraging - so much fraud and scamming, in a country of 370 million it's impossible to catch more than a tiny percentage and the scammers know that. Even when caught they get off easy. I see an FTC case against Walmart for turning a blind eye to scammers using their money transfer services, Walmart will negotiate a settlement.

Crime pays, for most sadly.

The only way I'll know if anything happens with the complaint is if Wallach and Fuchs disappear from the show or Noory starts doing a disclaimer before they come on.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6682 on: July 22, 2022, 05:08:54 AM »

Very well written. At least you’ve brought it to their attention.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6683 on: July 22, 2022, 07:11:35 AM »
Noory sneaks out early again tonight - playing part of an interview with a guest who died as a "tribute" for the last half hour.

After reading the above complaint, I would run out, too.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6684 on: July 23, 2022, 12:24:28 AM »

lol i love Punnett's fake sincerity towards the Sad Pack 'let's give the 'regular callers' the night off, everybody deserves a night off'   in other words 'piss off losers'

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6685 on: July 25, 2022, 08:09:04 AM »
It's Monday and time for some verbal imagery.  Who remember Charlie Brown and his blanket?  Now, image Charlie Brown with a Norry head.  Instead of the blankee, you carry a dirty paper grocery bag behind yourself.  Going down the street to the Premrat studios you have Norry "Charlie" Brown draggin his dirty paper grocery bag or the "Sad Bag of the Sad Pack" inching toward the studio to begin another weekly schedule of shows. 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6686 on: July 26, 2022, 01:28:12 PM »
went to bed early last night but momentarily woke somewhere between 4 and 5 AM to hear Noory and one of his fraud medium guests who contacts the dead taking calls

Caller: can you tell me how my dad is doing?

Jennifer the Medium: yes, i see his chest, he died of a heart attack

Caller: no, he died of cancer

Jennifer the Medium: mhmm, lung

Caller: no (names off some weird cancer)

Jennifer the Medium: I'm seeing a truck, he had a truck?

Caller: no he didn't

Jennifer the Medium: oh, it's a big car, like a muscle car, he had a Mustang or a car like that?

Caller: no

and this continued on, this is how these frauds work, just go down a list, wait until one hits and then work from there but this time it didn't work, nothing she pulled out of her ass matched up with the caller's father, of course neither her nor Noory were the least bit embarrassed. Noory covered for her, cut the caller and moved along.

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #6687 on: July 26, 2022, 02:05:33 PM »
Not sure which genius decided it would be compelling radio to give readings/messages over the air.  Of course the spirit contacts/psychics as a group are frauds, but for all we know this time she lucked out and got everything right.  Anyone with an agenda can deny everything she's saying.  I've little doubt she indeed just struck out here, but there's no way to verify the veracity of anything discussed.  That's paranormal radio in general I suppose.  But why exclude everyone listening save for the caller while doing the show?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6688 on: July 26, 2022, 02:41:18 PM »
Not sure which genius decided it would be compelling radio to give readings/messages over the air.  Of course the spirit contacts/psychics as a group are frauds, but for all we know this time she lucked out and got everything right.  Anyone with an agenda can deny everything she's saying.  I've little doubt she indeed just struck out here, but there's no way to verify the veracity of anything discussed.  That's paranormal radio in general I suppose.  But why exclude everyone listening save for the caller while doing the show?
Art Bell realized that personal readings are boring to the general audience and only important to the caller, so he never allowed that on his shows.
Noory of course doesn't realize that and does personal reading calls as often as he can...

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #6689 on: July 26, 2022, 03:08:38 PM »
Art Bell realized that personal readings are boring to the general audience and only important to the caller, so he never allowed that on his shows.
Noory of course doesn't realize that and does personal reading calls as often as he can...

Personal readings are a Godsend to Noory.  It relieves him of the responsibility to actually host.