Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847632 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6705 on: July 26, 2022, 11:39:15 PM »
What the fuck is wrong with this man?  For someone who talks about the power of positivity, all he does is dump.  And dump dirty laundry.  What a total jerk.  "Crying over you" is a miserable, negative song.  Why in the world would he want to add to the negativity that someone already sounds like they are dealing.  You are a miserable, sniveling, self-absorbed man, Snorway.  Don't forget I said it.  If someone is worth crying over, then they are worth not airing dirty laundry & not expressing quasi-public pity for.  Respectable women don't need your public pity.  You are a first class jerk.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6706 on: July 27, 2022, 12:31:27 AM »
What the fuck is wrong with this man?...

George is the first man to be named after his mother, Georgette. 

Not a great beginning for George Jr.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6708 on: July 27, 2022, 05:25:08 AM »
What the fuck is wrong with this man?  For someone who talks about the power of positivity, all he does is dump.  And dump dirty laundry.  What a total jerk.  "Crying over you" is a miserable, negative song.  Why in the world would he want to add to the negativity that someone already sounds like they are dealing.  You are a miserable, sniveling, self-absorbed man, Snorway.  Don't forget I said it.  If someone is worth crying over, then they are worth not airing dirty laundry & not expressing quasi-public pity for.  Respectable women don't need your public pity.  You are a first class jerk.
Despicable! I am stunned! It’s outrageous, egregious, and preposterous! I think I’m going to… cry!

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6709 on: July 27, 2022, 03:26:10 PM »
Tonight's the night after the first hour Noory interviews each of the 5 c2c guest hosts (Richard Syrett, Ian Punnett, Connie Willis, Lisa Garr, and George Knapp) plus Tommy too...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6710 on: July 27, 2022, 05:57:25 PM »
Tonight's the night after the first hour Noory interviews each of the 5 c2c guest hosts (Richard Syrett, Ian Punnett, Connie Willis, Lisa Garr, and George Knapp) plus Tommy too...

I think he's done this before.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6711 on: July 27, 2022, 06:58:34 PM »
I hope the Earth doesn’t implode when Jorch interviews Chuckles Willis.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6712 on: July 27, 2022, 08:02:09 PM »
You LIKE his racist rant?  Oh, come on. 

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #6713 on: July 28, 2022, 12:56:44 AM »
noory should do a roundtable feat demitri the devil channler oscar son of satan ufo phil and jc

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6714 on: July 28, 2022, 03:16:31 PM »
Noory had an easy time with his 5 guest hosts plus Tommy as guests each half hour.
He even took callers for them reducing his own question time further, though many of the callers weren't actually calling for the guest but had a question for Noory himself!
The weirdest caller was for Connie Willis - regular caller Walt from PA the ultra-skeptic just called to give Connie lots of compliments on her beauty instead of her obsession with bigfoot.  Old Walt sounded really smitten with Connie! :-*

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6715 on: July 28, 2022, 03:20:21 PM »
Noory had an easy time with his 5 guest hosts plus Tommy as guests each half hour.
He even took callers for them reducing his own question time further, though many of the callers weren't actually calling for the guest but had a question for Noory himself!
The weirdest caller was for Connie Willis - regular caller Walt from PA the ultra-skeptic just called to give Connie lots of compliments on her beauty instead of her obsession with bigfoot.  Old Walt sounded really smitten with Connie! :-*
He's probably a blueball subscriber.  $50 a month to jerk off watching a chat room.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6716 on: July 28, 2022, 03:28:21 PM »
Typical Noory, not a bit of thought or preparation done for the interviews of the Coast weekend hosts. The exact same questions he asked them the last time he did this.

only interesting thing was Walt Da Atheist calling in to creep everybody out - Walt recently got a cell phone and has spent a lot of time looking at pictures of Coast people he said, especially Connie Wilis, he was breathing heavy gushing with one hand on his old dick how sexy Connie is, then told her 'i wear size 18 shoes ...... if you know what I mean *wink* *wink*'.

God I'd pay for Walt to go on one of those lonely hearts club Big Foot hunts with Connie. She'd end up dead and naked in the Rockies.  Connie just returned from one of her Big Foot hunts and no surprise, they saw Big Foot, and sparkling lights whatever those are supposed to be -  incredible, not long ago there was a Big Foot 'researcher' on, honest serious guy who has put in thousands of hours into Big Foot investigations, admitted he'd never seen anything. But Connie, every time out she sees Big Foot.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6717 on: July 28, 2022, 03:31:27 PM »
.... But Connie, every time out she sees Big Foot.
Soon, the autobiography: "My Baby Daddy is a Bigfoot."
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6718 on: July 28, 2022, 04:09:00 PM »
Typical Noory, not a bit of thought or preparation done for the interviews of the Coast weekend hosts. The exact same questions he asked them the last time he did this.

only interesting thing was Walt Da Atheist calling in to creep everybody out - Walt recently got a cell phone and has spent a lot of time looking at pictures of Coast people he said, especially Connie Wilis, he was breathing heavy gushing with one hand on his old dick how sexy Connie is, then told her 'i wear size 18 shoes ...... if you know what I mean *wink* *wink*'.

God I'd pay for Walt to go on one of those lonely hearts club Big Foot hunts with Connie. She'd end up dead and naked in the Rockies.  Connie just returned from one of her Big Foot hunts and no surprise, they saw Big Foot, and sparkling lights whatever those are supposed to be -  incredible, not long ago there was a Big Foot 'researcher' on, honest serious guy who has put in thousands of hours into Big Foot investigations, admitted he'd never seen anything. But Connie, every time out she sees Big Foot.
LOL!

“Walt and Connie… swinging in a tree… waiting for Big Foot, while Walt gets a stiffeee…”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6719 on: July 28, 2022, 05:17:24 PM »
That size 18 shoe will leave a big foot imprint.  That's why Walt is the new "Bigfoot."  And, he is a member of Blue Rock Talk, with Connie.

Maybe Norry can work in a little Paranormal Date Deal, too.