Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847047 times)

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9915 on: January 03, 2024, 07:05:15 AM »
Jeremy the coma guy regular caller just got on to ask the final psychic guest tonight why did he survive...

Maybe he should have a juggler on next.

Did anyone ask George why he wasn't doing the traditional C2C callers' predictions show?  I always enjoyed that.  In addition to the multiple callers predicting disclosure each years, there were some hilarious, off the wall predictions.  My favorite was the guy (I think Canadian) who predicted all the animals of the world would begin attacking people.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9916 on: January 03, 2024, 11:13:04 AM »
Did anyone ask George why he wasn't doing the traditional C2C callers' predictions show?  I always enjoyed that.  In addition to the multiple callers predicting disclosure each years, there were some hilarious, off the wall predictions.  My favorite was the guy (I think Canadian) who predicted all the animals of the world would begin attacking people.
Noory gradually over the years reduced the hours and then eliminated the old Art Bell traditions like the new years eve caller predictions.  Too much work for him to record them and save them for a year I bet! Instead he only does predictions on new years day from 4 of his phony psychic and palm reader scam artist guests.

The annual ghost to ghost Halloween tradition is also almost gone since Noory has a 2 hour guest now first cutting the caller time to under 2 hours minus all of his infomercials.

Anyway most of Noory's callers nowadays are the sad pack regulars and we know what predictions Cornelius, Jeremy and the others would say every time!

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9917 on: January 04, 2024, 03:09:01 PM »
Cornelius got on again last night as the final caller at the end of the show with the Bible/Planet X guest.
As usual he brings up the mark of the beast and end times after his usual spiel that "they" call him the bible, bullets and beans guy even though he is only one who calls him that!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9918 on: January 04, 2024, 05:51:13 PM »
I call Cornholio an asshole.
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9919 on: January 05, 2024, 05:20:00 PM »
Saw "spiritual warrior" Bill Bean was on C2C tonight, first thought was, "I hope Ian's doing this show."  Shit.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9920 on: January 05, 2024, 08:01:54 PM »
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9921 on: January 06, 2024, 12:43:25 AM »
UFO Phil just called in to report that 2024 is the year ETs will reveal themselves and will land in Las Vegas on June 10.
He says Zaxon has appointed him as the guide.

Now its Cornelius again...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #9922 on: January 06, 2024, 04:03:44 AM »
Curtis Sliwa was dissing sNoory last night.  He says Frank Morano's show beats Coast in the ratings.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9923 on: January 06, 2024, 08:54:20 AM »
KFI Los Angeles has a little thing called the Ghoul Pool.

I unsuccessfully tried to to submit my choices for deaths this year... Shannen Doherty is a slam dunk now that she's had metastasized cancer spread to her brain. I also picked somebody in politics because, the powers that be, and I also picked sNoory. He just doesn't have anything left. I don't know if he ever tried to hide the fact that he was reading 3x5 cards, but nowadays you can almost hear the card shuffling.

I haven't heard his annual 5-year contract renewal talk for what seems like a couple of years. Maybe it's because enough people caught on to it that they had to stop doing it. He has nothing else in his life.
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #9924 on: January 06, 2024, 08:59:41 AM »
He's just got Tommee and turkee sammiches at the 7/11.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9925 on: January 06, 2024, 09:06:12 AM »
He's just got Tommee and turkee sammiches at the 7/11.
What? Did 7-Eleven stop selling hot pockets? 😈😈😈

I learned from a college-aged girl's video that you're supposed to put your dish off to the side in a microwave so that it heats more evenly. I use that technique daily now...
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9926 on: January 06, 2024, 11:07:01 AM »
UFO Phil just called in to report that 2024 is the year ETs will reveal themselves and will land in Las Vegas on June 10.
He says Zaxon has appointed him as the guide.

Now its Cornelius again...

Just listened to Phil's call. Luckily, C2C's intrepid UFO/alien expert lives and reports the news in Vegas.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9927 on: January 07, 2024, 09:09:04 AM »
Here is something new and exciting that the show should cover immediately.  There is an alleged sighting of giants, Nephilim at a mall in Miami during the past week.  There was a police presence of over eighty squad cars, helicopters, the airport was closed down, and police was deleting phones and stopping people from taking pictures.  People were frantic, running for their lives.  Time is short now.  The world is ending.  Coast must cover this quickly before we go. 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9928 on: January 07, 2024, 10:39:41 AM »
Here is something new and exciting that the show should cover immediately.  There is an alleged sighting of giants, Nephilim at a mall in Miami during the past week.  There was a police presence of over eighty squad cars, helicopters, the airport was closed down, and police was deleting phones and stopping people from taking pictures.  People were frantic, running for their lives.  Time is short now.  The world is ending.  Coast must cover this quickly before we go.

Could it be a portal?

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9929 on: January 08, 2024, 12:56:49 AM »

Noory talked over with his guest spiritual warrior Bill Bean for a bit that night.

Yep, demonic entities, alright.