Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838712 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1320 on: December 28, 2019, 11:03:29 AM »
Do they talk about politics?  I haven't listened much for a few months.

@Sofia  Yes!  There was a recent debate between Howard Bloom and John Curtis.  They are going to have another one too.  There is frequent political commentary...not just in Noory's news segments either.  It's from guests, callers, etc.  Plus he plans 'election night' shows.  ::)  Only when a caller gets a little aggressive or controversial will Noory say "We don't do politics on this show."  It's such a crock.

I don't listen to the show with any regularity anymore, but I listen enough to realize it's brought up a lot.  Yet another example of good ol' George counting on his audience being oblivious or just too enamored with him to question anything he says or does no matter how contradictory.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1321 on: December 28, 2019, 11:50:15 PM »
@Sofia  Yes!  There was a recent debate between Howard Bloom and John Curtis.  They are going to have another one too.  There is frequent political commentary...not just in Noory's news segments either.  It's from guests, callers, etc.  Plus he plans 'election night' shows.  ::)  Only when a caller gets a little aggressive or controversial will Noory say "We don't do politics on this show."  It's such a crock.

I don't listen to the show with any regularity anymore, but I listen enough to realize it's brought up a lot.  Yet another example of good ol' George counting on his audience being oblivious or just too enamored with him to question anything he says or does no matter how contradictory.
Oh that's right, I caught part of that show.  It definitely sounded like a debate, a little stressful but well-managed.

Well, what can one expect?  One time it was, "only a little bit of Sherry once  in a while" then later it was, "my nightly Martini".  And he never drops Streiber for sexual content but when a woman called in with the same problem, George told her it was basically a mental problem and he dropped her.  I guess we all are full of contradiction and bias, but George more than most...  Whatever happened to that feature they were going to give Insiders where we could see into the studio for an hour on his nights?  It was promised for seasons and then they just dropped it.  And, insiders is not just 3 cents per day.  Not if you can't afford the big package.  For most people, it's almost three times that much.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1322 on: December 31, 2019, 03:15:19 PM »
John Hogue is on tonight for the annual prediction show!  ::) :P  Yawn.

He is a complete douche scholar.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1323 on: December 31, 2019, 03:22:51 PM »
He is a complete douche scholar.

Better?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1324 on: December 31, 2019, 03:27:42 PM »

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1325 on: December 31, 2019, 03:54:48 PM »
John Hogue is on tonight for the annual prediction show!  ::) :P  Yawn...

George has to be completely miserable listening to that insufferable fraud, then bumble his way thru the lame predictions from last year and new ones for 2020. 

Haha, I almost want to check in and listen to some of it.  Almost.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1326 on: December 31, 2019, 03:57:32 PM »
I think I will listen. Maybe there will be some laughs.
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1327 on: December 31, 2019, 05:59:53 PM »
George has to be completely miserable listening to that insufferable fraud, then bumble his way thru the lame predictions from last year and new ones for 2020. 

Haha, I almost want to check in and listen to some of it.  Almost.

Miserable?  I dunno.  Hogue seems to be a favorite of George.  He'll probably just surf the internet or start his prep for tomorrow's show.   ;)

I think I will listen. Maybe there will be some laughs.

Years ago I developed a habit of leaving my radio on very low volume when I go to bed.  So, if I want to listen I'll just focus.  Otherwise I can barely tell there's sound. The majority of the time I'm asleep before C2C comes on anyway.  I was hoping the same for tonight but the outside world won't allow it.  It's party time in my neighborhood right now and it's annoying.  It probably won't quiet down until around 2:00 AM.   :-\

If we all happen to listen tonight we can all take solace that we shared in our suffering.   ;D

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1328 on: December 31, 2019, 06:13:40 PM »
As someone who spent his life sitting or standing in front of the drums, I’m deaf as a post. I sleep with my radio on full volume. It helps distract from the ringing, popping, voices, and other tinnitus going on inside my head.
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1329 on: December 31, 2019, 06:16:49 PM »
As someone who spent his life sitting or standing in front of the drums, I’m deaf as a post. I sleep with my radio on full volume. It helps distract from the ringing, popping, voices, and other tinnitus going on inside my head.

Yikes!  That seems like it would be maddening.  I'm assuming you can comfortably fall asleep with the volume high.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1330 on: December 31, 2019, 06:31:05 PM »
Yikes!  That seems like it would be maddening.  I'm assuming you can comfortably fall asleep with the volume high.
I have trouble sleeping without it. It covers up the voice of my ex wife in her demon induced fury. I have that rather than Tommy Roe or The Royal Guardsmen earworms.
Merry Christmas

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1331 on: January 01, 2020, 03:03:18 AM »
As threatened,I listened to some of Coast last night. What a dull, lifeless show it has become. Hogue was wildly contradictory. In one segment he talked about all the innovations that are on the way. He even said we would have more new innovations in the next ten years than we had in the last 100. Then in the next segment, he claimed that, because of the positions of the Sun and Jupiter on Inauguration Day, we would have a huge financial crash. How does a crashed economy provide all those innovations? sNoory didn’t ask.

Bill from West Hartford called and claimed to be only an amateur astronomer, not a AAA. He predicted there would be witnesses in the impeachment trial, that Trump would be convicted and removed, and that Bloomberg would defeat Pence.

Annie from Alabama called and must have picked up on what Bill the AA said. She started talking about how much she had prayed for Bill to abandon atheism and seemed about ready to take credit for it when sNoory, completely oblivious, cut her off and made her go to her prediction. It was that handicapped groups are going to file a huge suit against the telecoms because most modern phones are not accessible to handicapped people.

I don’t know if there were a lack of calls, but George put Tommee on the air several times.
Merry Christmas

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #1332 on: January 01, 2020, 03:10:54 AM »
As threatened,I listened to some of Coast last night. What a dull, lifeless show it has become. Hogue was wildly contradictory. In one segment he talked about all the innovations that are on the way. He even said we would have more new innovations in the next ten years than we had in the last 100. Then in the next segment, he claimed that, because of the positions of the Sun and Jupiter on Inauguration Day, we would have a huge financial crash. How does a crashed economy provide all those innovations? sNoory didn’t ask.

Bill from West Hartford called and claimed to be only an amateur astronomer, not a AAA. He predicted there would be witnesses in the impeachment trial, that Trump would be convicted and removed, and that Bloomberg would defeat Pence.

Annie from Alabama called and must have picked up on what Bill the AA said. She started talking about how much she had prayed for Bill to abandon atheism and seemed about ready to take credit for it when sNoory, completely oblivious, cut her off and made her go to her prediction. It was that handicapped groups are going to file a huge suit against the telecoms because most modern phones are not accessible to handicapped people.

I don’t know if there were a lack of calls, but George put Tommee on the air several times.
George Noory is just like Heather Wade. Both have a small group of callers calling in.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1333 on: January 01, 2020, 03:27:09 AM »

Fortunately I was in bed around 10:00 and fell asleep immediately, but unfortunately I woke up at 1:45 and decided to listen to the show.  I think the callers were all the regulars, aside from one guy who was the truck driver.  Oh, and Barry from South Carolina licking Noory's boots and thanking him for another year of great radio was cringe worthy.  Simply awful show.  The cherry on top was George playing that terrible Mariah Carey version of Auld Lang Syne.   :P

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1334 on: January 01, 2020, 03:42:20 AM »
I’m pretty sure she sang “old” Lang Syne. I was astounded for some reason.
Merry Christmas