Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838320 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1455 on: August 12, 2020, 12:14:25 PM »
I avoid the alternative health shows but I was up and needed something on in the background.  Did anyone else catch good old Doc Wallet claim that he helped a woman get her husband out of his 8 month coma?  He claimed he was on life support with no brainwaves.  His advice was to feed him a mixture of heavy cream and soft boiled eggs through his feeding tube and for the woman to keep him (Doc) updated every 2 weeks.  Allegedly it brought that guy out of his coma after 3 days.  ::)  Oh...if I recall correctly he told the woman to not let them (hospital staff) know.  I tried to visualize how this all went down.  Did the lady bring a funnel?

I am hoping I misheard that and have it skewed, but I'm not so sure.  I was just taken back at his claim and his utterly absurd advice.

Does he have stock in poultry farms?  His obsession with eggs is ridiculous.  He also recommended alternatives to chicken eggs, and at one point said he consumed 40 quail eggs.  This was brought up after someone said they were sensitive to chicken eggs and of course recommended they eat 40 quail eggs.

Doc also bragged about his sex life.  Noory said "That's too much information."  Agreed.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1456 on: August 12, 2020, 12:53:05 PM »
... Doc also bragged about his sex life.  Noory said "That's too much information."  Agreed.

Having these people on with their quackery is too much information.

How does the FDA allow this?

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #1457 on: August 12, 2020, 02:53:41 PM »
I avoid the alternative health shows but I was up and needed something on in the background.  Did anyone else catch good old Doc Wallet claim that he helped a woman get her husband out of his 8 month coma?  He claimed he was on life support with no brainwaves.  His advice was to feed him a mixture of heavy cream and soft boiled eggs through his feeding tube and for the woman to keep him (Doc) updated every 2 weeks.  Allegedly it brought that guy out of his coma after 3 days.  ::)  Oh...if I recall correctly he told the woman to not let them (hospital staff) know.  I tried to visualize how this all went down.  Did the lady bring a funnel?

I am hoping I misheard that and have it skewed, but I'm not so sure.  I was just taken back at his claim and his utterly absurd advice.

Does he have stock in poultry farms?  His obsession with eggs is ridiculous.  He also recommended alternatives to chicken eggs, and at one point said he consumed 40 quail eggs.  This was brought up after someone said they were sensitive to chicken eggs and of course recommended they eat 40 quail eggs.

Doc also bragged about his sex life.  Noory said "That's too much information."  Agreed.

Did you hear his answer when George Noory asked about what Doc Wallet thought about using Zinc and Hydroxychloroquine for COVID? Jeeezus. That dude has a messiah complex.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #1458 on: August 12, 2020, 04:36:50 PM »
The Dead Doctor's Don't Lie Guy can eat 40 Quail eggs?  Not impressed.  Luke could eat 50!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Shay, if you are interested on the mechanics of the Heavy Cream insertion, check out the Senda thread (which you should do more of anyways - it is nice in there) and look at the Senda Spigot.  In that case it is used to remove stuff but I am sure it could be reversed to pump in a quart of life giving Heavy Cream.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1459 on: August 12, 2020, 04:47:41 PM »
Noory's a fuckhead and that mumbling bullshitter is a fucking scum huckster.
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1460 on: August 13, 2020, 03:57:40 AM »
Having these people on with their quackery is too much information.

This is true.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1461 on: August 13, 2020, 03:59:28 AM »
Did you hear his answer when George Noory asked about what Doc Wallet thought about using Zinc and Hydroxychloroquine for COVID? Jeeezus. That dude has a messiah complex.

I did not.  My ears only perked up during the coma story.  Then my attention faded in and out until the second guest came on.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1462 on: August 13, 2020, 04:02:27 AM »
The Dead Doctor's Don't Lie Guy can eat 40 Quail eggs?  Not impressed.  Luke could eat 50!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Shay, if you are interested on the mechanics of the Heavy Cream insertion, check out the Senda thread (which you should do more of anyways - it is nice in there) and look at the Senda Spigot.  In that case it is used to remove stuff but I am sure it could be reversed to pump in a quart of life giving Heavy Cream.

LOL!  I can't bring myself to visit the Senda thread.  The thought of that man disgusts me.  "...the mechanics of Heavy Cream insertion" is giving me a good chuckle and some visual of a strange book title, or some Frank Zappa style lyrics.  "Senda Spigot" has made me delay my breakfast.  ;)  ;D

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1463 on: August 13, 2020, 04:04:45 AM »
Noory's a fuckhead and that mumbling bullshitter is a fucking scum huckster.

Yes indeed.  ;D

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #1464 on: August 13, 2020, 05:01:09 AM »
George Noory is having the so called Doc Wallace on C2Cam is a joke. Noory is having this nut on so often is one of the many reasons that I can't listen to coast anymore. most of the shows are crappy with manybe 1 good show every year or two. Also the callers like Anne from fucking alabama is a joke too. The caller pool is so fucking limited, its just like the other show from Nye county.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1465 on: August 13, 2020, 08:07:33 AM »
... its just like the other show from Nye county.

Yes, he's getting better every day.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #1466 on: August 13, 2020, 02:08:30 PM »
LOL!  I can't bring myself to visit the Senda thread.  The thought of that man disgusts me. "...the mechanics of Heavy Cream insertion" is giving me a good chuckle and some visual of a strange book title, or some Frank Zappa style lyrics.  "Senda Spigot" has made me delay my breakfast.  ;)  ;D

He disgusts us too, that’s what makes the SendaVerse thread so much fun. Right, Walks?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1467 on: August 28, 2020, 12:22:29 AM »
None of my browsers will get into Bellgab.  Some issue.  But George Noory, AKA Travelin' Man (tonight) still sucks.  The name of this thread needs to change to George Noory Sucks!  Sucks evermore!  Everlasting sick suckage!  George Noory sucks crap!

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1468 on: August 28, 2020, 05:17:51 AM »
Morgus died. sNoory cried and left early.
Merry Christmas

expat

• KMST
    • The Emoluments of Mars
« Reply #1469 on: September 01, 2020, 03:15:40 PM »
Oh gawd, yet another crazy cat-lady tonight with a tarot pack.