Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838472 times)

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1560 on: October 19, 2020, 08:19:40 AM »
I am looking forward to a podcast made up of all of the "regular" Coast callers.  It will be entitled "The Sad Packers", and the opening music will be sung by Norry. I have "High Hopes" for its success.

When Noory does his singing thing at his live events, I always get the old “Lounge Lizard” vibe from him. Some of the choices in his bumper music REALLY proves that true to me! LOL
Frank Sinatra he ain’t never gonna be....
🤦🏻‍♀️

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1561 on: October 19, 2020, 11:53:33 AM »
I am looking forward to a podcast made up of all of the "regular" Coast callers.  It will be entitled "The Sad Packers", and the opening music will be sung by Norry. I have "High Hopes" for its success.

No. That is nothing to look forward to.   ;)

expat

• KMST
    • The Emoluments of Mars
« Reply #1562 on: October 21, 2020, 11:08:06 AM »

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1563 on: October 21, 2020, 02:38:45 PM »
re: McTaggart, last night.
https://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2020/10/no-lynne-covid-19-is-not-cured-by.html

...she tells us that she is known as as a ‘metaphysical rock star’, ‘the Madonna of the Quantum World,’ ‘the Malcolm Gladwell of the New Science’ and even ‘The Dalai Mama.’ She proclaims her newsletter as "the world’s No 1 health magazine".

LMAO!  wow.  :o  I laughed especially hard at 'the Madonna of the Quantum World.'  What a nut case she is.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1564 on: October 21, 2020, 03:00:15 PM »
...she tells us that she is known as as a ‘metaphysical rock star’, ‘the Madonna of the Quantum World,’ ‘the Malcolm Gladwell of the New Science’ and even ‘The Dalai Mama.’ She proclaims her newsletter as "the world’s No 1 health magazine".

LMAO!  wow.  :o  I laughed especially hard at 'the Madonna of the Quantum World.'  What a nut case she is.

More like she's probably the George Noory of those things.

expat

• KMST
    • The Emoluments of Mars
« Reply #1565 on: October 30, 2020, 06:34:39 AM »
gNoory: "Way back in April I said it's airborne and I was right!"

Yes George, you also said "This is no worse than seasonal flu".

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #1566 on: October 30, 2020, 08:31:40 AM »
gNoory: "Way back in April I said it's airborne and I was right!"

Yes George, you also said "This is no worse than seasonal flu".

He really was patting himself on the back last night, wasn’t he? LOL

expat

• KMST
    • The Emoluments of Mars
« Reply #1567 on: October 30, 2020, 09:27:28 AM »
He really was patting himself on the back last night, wasn’t he? LOL

Yes, I think he fancies his chances with Cheryll

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1568 on: November 04, 2020, 04:23:44 PM »
Yes, I think he fancies his chances with Cheryll

Does he play 'Lady in Red' for her like he did Linda?

expat

• KMST
    • The Emoluments of Mars
« Reply #1569 on: November 10, 2020, 02:52:40 PM »
Oh God Glynnis again.

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
  • Fame, it's not just for breakfast anymore
« Reply #1570 on: November 10, 2020, 09:27:29 PM »
Oh God Glynnis again.

Yes, so taking your statement we get 15 from the letter O, then two 7s from the two letter Gs, and finally a subscript number 1 from your little a.

So we get 15771

Which using the basic Latin text we get...wait...you already know all this don't you?

expat

• KMST
    • The Emoluments of Mars
« Reply #1571 on: November 13, 2020, 06:27:21 AM »
gNoory asks “What would happen if all the Covid-19 restrictions were lifted and we went back to normal?

It’s very simple, George. Hospitals in every city in the USA would be overwhelmed the very next day. Do you realize that in some parts of Europe people are being treated in their cars, in parking lots????

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/covid-19-patients-in-italy-receive-oxygen-in-their-cars-as-hospitals-run-out-of-room-95610437808

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1572 on: November 19, 2020, 02:42:51 PM »
Hmmm... 'Mike the Millennial' claimed to be a new caller not too long ago.  However I've been listening to some archived shows from years ago and he's called in many times.  At first I thought that even though the voice is nearly identical it probably isn't him.   After listening to several more shows I was convinced it was him; especially when Colorado was mentioned.  The later being a 2013 show with George Knapp.  I have no doubt that it is MTM.  I can't stand that douche.  Same with Cornelius and all the other "regulars."  It's a shame that Noory rotates the same callers and rarely gives any new callers a chance.  My assumption is, and has been, Noory needs to be in his comfort zone and doesn't want to deal with anyone who will challenge him or not kiss his ass.  Supposedly thousands of people try to get through every night but only the same bunch get to talk. 

I am surprised C2C is still around.  It's a joke.  I check out the weekly schedule and there is nothing worthwhile, at least when Noory is hosting, or the two nitwits Lisa Garr and Connie Willis.

George Noory really does suck and none of us should forget that.  Knapp has become boring and redundant.  The nitwits I mentioned are terrible.  Punnett is hit or miss.  Too smarmy for me at times.  At least he'll tackle different subjects, AND he put MTM in his place.  I really like Richard Syrett though. 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1573 on: November 19, 2020, 04:19:21 PM »
... George Noory really does suck and none of us should forget that.  Knapp has become boring and redundant... Punnett is hit or miss.  Too smarmy for me at times...

100% correct.  At least it was the last time I listened to any of them 10 years ago.  My only quibble is Knapp has always been boring and redundant.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1574 on: November 25, 2020, 01:16:21 AM »
Does he play 'Lady in Red' for her like he did Linda?
He or Tommy has played it once at least on Cheryll's night.  But overall, he doesn't seem to have one particular song for her.  In reviewing the listed show bumper music on Coast's website for 6/25, 7/30, 8/27, 9/24 and 10/29 no pattern was found.  But I suspect he plays songs for her, even though not always the same one.