Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838286 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1755 on: March 04, 2021, 01:49:18 AM »
big night for George, got both the Jonbenet Ramsey AND the evil/harmed baby obsessions in on one show.

the 2nd guests are woo peddlers of some kind, alien abductions and alien implants among their interests. so a typical older lady called in with a question/story for the guests. according to the lady she has some fairly large object in her skull, doctors have examined her and said whatever it is isn't hurting her so do nothing about it, or perhaps there is no object and they just wanted to get rid of her. The lady thinks it's an alien implant. George was alarmed over this, telling the lady she needs to get an MRI, she's never had one. He seeks advice/backup from the guests 'Don't you agree she should have that thing removed? Somebody smashed* something into her head when she was a little baby.'

Babies being badly injured or tortured is an obsession of his. And a related obsession about 'evil babies'.  Man is creepy in a very boring way, like Floyd the Barber on Andy Griffith show.

*he may have said 'forced' rather than 'smashed', something/somebody malevolent smashed or forced something into a baby's head, that's the important part.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #1756 on: March 04, 2021, 04:47:39 AM »
There should be a pool going how long into the interview before Snorgie brings up his own singing.

wow wow wow lol i have never seen these before. ya know i watched the first one, never heard of trololo song before, sounds like some cornball novelty song from the 40s, he didn't do a bad job in a cheesy way but jesus as I've said before this is a man who grew up in the 60s the greatest decade of music, so many great songs in various styles and he's singing songs my dad didn't even sing. Like you'd figure even if he was a square momma's boy he'd still sing some Beatles ballads or even Sammy Davis Jr tunes like Candyman and Mr Bojangles or Burt Bachrach shit like Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head or John Denver or tons of other soft rock/pop artists.

The second video, good god, it exposed he has no real singing talent.

The best part is you know he thinks he's good, real good, why he wanted to do that show in Everett Washington and infect a couple hundred old people with Covid just so he could have em dancing in the aisles to the Trololo song. ;D ;D ;D

The midnight black hair and mustache at 70 is perfect, perfectly pathetic.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1757 on: March 04, 2021, 07:11:39 AM »
wow wow wow lol i have never seen these before. ya know i watched the first one, never heard of trololo song before, sounds like some cornball novelty song from the 40s, he didn't do a bad job in a cheesy way but jesus as I've said before this is a man who grew up in the 60s the greatest decade of music, so many great songs in various styles and he's singing songs my dad didn't even sing. Like you'd figure even if he was a square momma's boy he'd still sing some Beatles ballads or even Sammy Davis Jr tunes like Candyman and Mr Bojangles or Burt Bachrach shit like Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head or John Denver or tons of other soft rock/pop artists.

The second video, good god, it exposed he has no real singing talent.

The best part is you know he thinks he's good, real good, why he wanted to do that show in Everett Washington and infect a couple hundred old people with Covid just so he could have em dancing in the aisles to the Trololo song. ;D ;D ;D

The midnight black hair and mustache at 70 is perfect, perfectly pathetic.

This is the first one someone found on YouTube, his favorite to perform, a Noory classic.  I think part of his schtick at these events is to sing a couple tunes.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1758 on: March 04, 2021, 07:22:13 AM »
Even though I've seen two of those videos before, I for some reason watched them again.  I guess I had an unnatural urge to torture my eyes and ears so that my soul can be humble. 

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #1759 on: March 04, 2021, 07:46:40 AM »
Even though I've seen two of those videos before, I for some reason watched them again.  I guess I had an unnatural urge to torture my eyes and ears so that my soul can be humble.

George, the wannabe Lounge Lizard

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1760 on: March 04, 2021, 07:56:15 AM »
George, the wannabe Lounge Lizard

Too many people have been blowing smoke up his ass. Either that or he is a complete narcissist and they go along with it just so he can show off his true talent.  Tommy: "Sure George, it would be great if you sing."
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1761 on: March 04, 2021, 07:59:03 AM »
Too many people have been blowing smoke up his ass. Either that or he is a complete narcissist and they go along with it just so he can show off his true talent.  Tommy: "Sure George, it would be great if you sing."

My money is on narcissist.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1762 on: March 04, 2021, 08:09:12 AM »
My money is on narcissist.

Good bet. Take it to Vegas!
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1763 on: March 04, 2021, 09:04:32 AM »
Good bet. Take it to Vegas!

I feel that Norry does want this, and he wants it to be a set engagement.  It would be one of those long-term gigs where his head is on the signing marquee, just like the "Rat Pack".  In his eyes, he will have made it in the entertainment world. 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1764 on: March 04, 2021, 09:08:35 AM »

George enjoys these excursions, and makes the most of them

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1765 on: March 04, 2021, 12:56:18 PM »

Maybe those are the womans who masturbate during his news update at the beginning of the show... 

Seriously, those must be pre-MeToo moments...
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1766 on: March 04, 2021, 02:34:37 PM »

Since there are no live UFO conferences or Norry live events, he is left for the victim to be his Producer, the big one.  Picture Producer instead of women for the best results.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1767 on: March 04, 2021, 02:59:33 PM »
Since there are no live UFO conferences or Norry live events, he is left for the victim to be his Producer, the big one.  Picture Producer instead of women for the best results.

Even the Chippendales dancers let women kiss them...
Eh, nevermind...

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #1768 on: March 04, 2021, 04:28:42 PM »
Even the Chippendales dancers let women kiss them...

Them I’d be happy to kiss. Noory, not, no, uh uh.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #1769 on: March 04, 2021, 11:59:29 PM »

I prefer not to think about it but I'm pretty sure Noory gets laid occasionally. Sure the Coast audience is old but with a few hundred thousand listeners there are still some decent looking middle aged women and a handful of younger who probably accompany their parent(s) to these paranormal events plus Noory's stupid live shows and to them Noory is a famous and wealthy celebrity. It's hard coded evolutionary psychology/biology, women are sexually attracted to men with status/wealth.

Liberals are hypocrites, they know when Trump was caught on tape telling Billy Bush that it's amazing, if you're rich and famous women will let you grab em by the pussy that he wasn't lying, and they aren't a small number. Of course that doesn't mean you can or should be grabbing women because there's no real way to know which are down for it and which aren't.