Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838319 times)

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1890 on: March 25, 2021, 08:05:02 PM »
Noory's strong stance  against self driving trucks is a bit hypocritical.

Premiere Networks is utilizing a non-thinking, robotic, mindless, beta-version, error infested tool to host a talk show.

I don't see Noory whining about that.

👏👏👏

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #1891 on: March 25, 2021, 08:55:08 PM »
👏👏👏

Hell low, halo, hello, Uncle Duke!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1892 on: March 26, 2021, 03:49:58 AM »
haven't listened in a while though i did listen to a decent Punnett show on the weekend. Nice Noory moment, his guest is an Artificial Intelligence expert which is ironic since the host of the show has no intelligence of any kind. George as always is trying to have a conversation with little in his head to offer so we get a very low brow conversation about a very interesting subject. Noory brings up driverless vehicles and expresses concern for the livelihoods of truck drivers.

'I don't want to see driverless trucks delivering produce and goods ...... and services.'

ah yes 18 wheelers loaded with financial advisors, hair stylists, personal trainers being moved across the country.
Lol, I thought you said you descended to a Punnett show.

Here's a driverless truck service, although it might not be the kind of service George was thinking of:
https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/kfc-food-trucks-self-driving-china/

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1893 on: March 26, 2021, 11:01:41 AM »
My god he is functionally retarded, it's fucking 2021 and he just asked his guest 'WHAT DOES A COMPUTER CHIP LOOK LIKE PETER?' Peter was taken aback at the question but supplied an answer, Noory followed up with 'WHAT ARE THEY MADE OF PETER?'  again Peter has to give the idiot an answer to his stupid question. Totally lacking any self awareness how stupid he is Noory presses on and asks 'WHAT ABOUT MEMORY, HOW DOES A COMPUTER HAVE MEMORY?'

these are questions you'd have heard on a radio show in 1978.
He has never seen a computer.  Can't afford one.  Fascinated by them.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1894 on: March 26, 2021, 11:33:44 AM »

This guy is the host of a show that was one of the earliest adapters of online streaming, along with Rush Limbaugh.

It's funny, listening to old shows where Art spells out:
h t t p : / / w w w . a r t b e l l . c o m

Devolution.
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1895 on: March 26, 2021, 02:07:34 PM »
Noory's strong stance  against self driving trucks is a bit hypocritical.

Premiere Networks is utilizing a non-thinking, robotic, mindless, beta-version, error infested tool to host a talk show.

I don't see Noory whining about that.
No time to whine.  In the middle of corporate bankruptcy and re-structuring.  Even some staff seem to be doing extracurricular professional journalism per Muck Rack.  Could be unrelated but could be a sign of hedging bets.  iHeart says they want to come back strong though.

Sean's new avatar is cool and uplifting, what the doctor ordered.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1896 on: March 26, 2021, 02:13:00 PM »
There is a fine line between deriving entertainment and experiencing crucifixion.

Noory forces me over the line so often per show, that I could easily pass as perpetually Messianic.
We all once thought we were the only one.  There ought to be a name for this trait.  Surely he is not the first to have this destructive ability.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1897 on: March 26, 2021, 02:21:09 PM »
Kinda makes you feel like the "Island of Unwanted Toys" from the old "Frosty the Snowman" Christmas show.
It says more about the island than it does about its inhabitants.  I think the island sank.  I mean, think about it, now if you want to participate, you have to use pretty much your real name, real friends, etc...  Not everyone will feel free to speak their mind.  Others who are famous (or infamous) won't participate at all over privacy concerns.

Kinda makes me wonder if someone shut it down because they were afraid something was about to leak.  Other than celebs who don't take potty breaks.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1898 on: March 26, 2021, 02:22:15 PM »
"I know more about teeth than most humans." ~ George Noory.

Sure George, those 2 years of Pre-Dental classes made you an expert.  ::)  And why not say "most people" instead of "most humans?"
Because Bigfoots are people, too  ;D.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1899 on: March 26, 2021, 05:12:10 PM »
Oops, I was mistaken.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1900 on: March 26, 2021, 05:34:26 PM »
Frankie Rizzo, or whatever his name is, the weekend host on WABC has scheduled Dannion Brinkley for April 9.  Frankie doesn’t seem to be familiar with Dannion and has only recently read his old book.

Frankie is a rather strange character.  It will be interesting to see if his interview is better than sNoory’s.
Merry Christmas

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1901 on: March 26, 2021, 06:48:25 PM »
...  It will be interesting to see if his interview is better than sNoory’s.

Don't set the bar too high

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1902 on: March 26, 2021, 06:51:19 PM »
My god he is functionally retarded, it's fucking 2021 and he just asked his guest 'WHAT DOES A COMPUTER CHIP LOOK LIKE PETER?' Peter was taken aback at the question but supplied an answer, Noory followed up with 'WHAT ARE THEY MADE OF PETER?'  again Peter has to give the idiot an answer to his stupid question. Totally lacking any self awareness how stupid he is Noory presses on and asks 'WHAT ABOUT MEMORY, HOW DOES A COMPUTER HAVE MEMORY?'

these are questions you'd have heard on a radio show in 1978.
Jean Shepherd talked about how sorry he felt for his calculator because it had a memory.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1903 on: March 26, 2021, 10:18:24 PM »
Connie Willis pitches "Blue Rock Talk" where she goes on Bigfoot Expeditions, Paranormal Investigations, and many other exciting journeys and she brings you along as a gues.

Norry tuned in and he is jealous and dejected.  Then the bulb went off, and he is setting up "Suck Rock Talk".  Coming soon, he will take you on exciting journeys of a Norry life and he will take you along as a guest.  First, you can go with him to the post office where he will give twenty dollars to a homeless person.  Next, if you are not on the edge of your seat, he will take you on a tour of a dentist's office and give you a first-hand account and even show you how to make an impression.  Finally, he will recite poetry to you, the "Tell Tale Heart."  Join now before all of the memberships are taken.  You will be a founding member of "Suck Rock Talk."  Forgot, he will take you on a tour of Norry's most stalked (by him.)

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #1904 on: March 27, 2021, 11:46:17 AM »
This upcoming show, with goofy giggles Connie, should be beyond eye rolling.   Maybe we’ll learn about the connection between Bigfoot and Jesus.  ;D

DATE
Friday - March 26 2021
HOST
Connie Willis
GUESTS
Barry Strohm, Open Lines
A civil engineer and former CEO of large company, Barry Strohm is also a channeler who claims to communicate directly with Jesus Christ. He'll talk to Connie Willis (info) about why the Three Wise Men brought the gifts that they did to the first Christmas, the years between Jesus' birth and when he started preaching, and his marriage, which was left out of the Bible. Followed by Open Lines.

Connie actually challenged this character on a couple occasions.  Ian would have destroyed him. Any one else hear "Christ" turning pages as he delivered his message to the C2C audience?