Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838710 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2385 on: June 12, 2021, 05:37:19 AM »
I think Annie wants the kind of socks we had as kids.  There was a very thin band of elastic at the top, and if you broke that, the socks would fall down around your ankle.  These all over elastic socks annoy me, too.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2386 on: June 12, 2021, 07:36:47 AM »
Fortunately for Ian the A-Team of MTM, LaJolla Tom, and BBB Corny were held at bay.

It might be more accurate to say Ian is selective about the type of politics he welcomes on air.

Are they paid by the call or getting on the show

What???

They're not all paid to call?

No fucking way!
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2387 on: June 12, 2021, 09:15:04 AM »
Are they paid by the call or getting on the show

What???

They're not all paid to call?

No fucking way!
I’m surprised the Snoorway shills are getting through to Punnett.  I thought he was big on cutting them off and letting some new, non-Snorge zombies getting in.

Did Snorge have a “talking to” with Ian to set him straight or is Tommee just messing with Ian?
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2388 on: June 12, 2021, 09:40:51 AM »
I’m surprised the Snoorway shills are getting through to Punnett.  I thought he was big on cutting them off and letting some new, non-Snorge zombies getting in.

Did Snorge have a “talking to” with Ian to set him straight or is Tommee just messing with Ian?

Or are the number of listeners down - and therefore callers - for everyone, not just George. 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2389 on: June 12, 2021, 09:59:33 AM »
Or are the number of listeners down - and therefore callers - for everyone, not just George.
Art used to have so many callers who would start out with “I can’t believe I finally got through!”  Now, with Snoorway and Co., it’s always the same sad pack.  GNS
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory (insiders only)
« Reply #2390 on: June 12, 2021, 10:00:59 AM »
The most recent Art Bell shows added to “the Vault” are from 04 - 05, on the oncoming energy crisis and “Peak Oil”.

These haven’t aged well. Neither have the Peak oil episodes going back 50 years that were all wrong. It’ll be funny to watch the global warming/climate change/oncoming unicorn takeover episodes age just as poorly.

It proves no matter how smart some in society get as information compounds, there are always those lemmings who will fall for the latest scamdemic/vax flavor of the week “crisis” engineered to scare the weak minded and ignorant, and install communism for our noble saviors to take care of us for “free”.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2391 on: June 12, 2021, 10:01:06 AM »
Art used to have so many callers who would start out with “I can’t believe I finally got through!”  Now, with Snoorway and Co., it’s always the same sad pack.  GNS

Nightly callers.  Did they drop the one call per show rule like Heather did?

Maybe some of us should start calling him. Actually, with Ian's messaging last night, he would be prime on an open lines. Maybe an introduction like "I'm not calling about Stephen King shooting John Lennon or saying whatever that Howard Stern guy says, I'm calling about Bart Ell... 😁😁😁😁" and then move on to the call...
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2392 on: June 12, 2021, 10:24:26 AM »
The most recent Art Bell shows added to “the Vault” are from 04 - 05, on the oncoming energy crisis and “Peak Oil”.

These haven’t aged well. Neither have the Peak oil episodes going back 50 years that were all wrong. It’ll be funny to watch the global warming/climate change/oncoming unicorn takeover episodes age just as poorly.

It proves no matter how smart some in society get as information compounds, there are always those lemmings who will fall for the latest scamdemic/vax flavor of the week “crisis” engineered to scare the weak minded and ignorant, and install communism for our noble saviors to take care of us for “free”.
I listen to SIT on Saturday nights, courtesy of KLVI.  It’s pretty amusing to listen to all the old Art alarmist shows.  Y2K, Major Doom, climate calamities, on and on.  Still entertaining, as works of fiction.  Funny, I don’t remember any predictions about the coming great pandemic of 2020.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #2393 on: June 12, 2021, 10:45:13 AM »
Ian had a couple of bogus calls in a segment.  George has spoiled the callers by letting them ramble.

The Jack the Ripper guest sounded like he got annoyed with Ian and threw some shade his with with the "you probably know this, you know everything else" comment.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2394 on: June 12, 2021, 11:01:55 AM »
The Jack the Ripper guest sounded like he got annoyed with Ian and threw some shade his with with the "you probably know this, you know everything else" comment.

It doesn't take long for Ian's smug, smarmy, I'm going to do all the talking, know-it-all ness to shine through.

Another reason for no callers.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2395 on: June 12, 2021, 11:15:30 AM »
Heh, heh... I’ll have to listen to the replay next week for some grins.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2396 on: June 12, 2021, 11:31:23 AM »
I listen to SIT on Saturday nights, courtesy of KLVI.  It’s pretty amusing to listen to all the old Art alarmist shows.  Y2K, Major Doom, climate calamities, on and on.  Still entertaining, as works of fiction.  Funny, I don’t remember any predictions about the coming great pandemic of 2020.

SIT proves Art's talent and great production (RIP Ramona).
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2397 on: June 12, 2021, 11:40:13 AM »
SIT proves Art's talent and great production (RIP Ramona).
For entertainment value, an over 20 year old Art show blows any Noory “classic” out of the water.  Snorge is such a lazy, klutzy amateur.  I’ve never cared for his voice, either.  A moron who sounds like a moron.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #2398 on: June 12, 2021, 12:20:33 PM »
For entertainment value, an over 20 year old Art show blows any Noory “classic” out of the water.  Snorge is such a lazy, klutzy amateur.  I’ve never cared for his voice, either.  A moron who sounds like a moron.
Art was great at making the mundane entertaining. Look at the classics he pulled out of open lines and just random topics. Snoory takes the interesting and makes it a yawn fest. Such a shame really.

And it’s not that every topic has to have mountains of evidence. Many topics you know are probably a yarn but hey it’s 12:30am and it’s fun to believe. It’s when the wacky conspiracies are turned into a political tool for international communism. Like peak oil. And climate whatever. And cooked up pandemics.

Man I wanted those flying cars to be a thing. We were supposed to have those in 10 years back in ‘95.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2399 on: June 12, 2021, 12:42:35 PM »
Art was great at making the mundane entertaining. Look at the classics he pulled out of open lines and just random topics. Snoory takes the interesting and makes it a yawn fest. Such a shame really.

And it’s not that every topic has to have mountains of evidence. Many topics you know are probably a yarn but hey it’s 12:30am and it’s fun to believe. It’s when the wacky conspiracies are turned into a political tool for international communism. Like peak oil. And climate whatever. And cooked up pandemics.

Man I wanted those flying cars to be a thing. We were supposed to have those in 10 years back in ‘95.
Great summary.  Ha!  Flying cars!  Where the hell are they?  I remember when Art had Paul Moller on, September 19 2002.   ;D

“Dr. Paul Moller has worked tirelessly towards his dream: the Skycar, a personal flying car that could take off from any back garden of street and be as easy to fly as a car is to drive, if not easier. Moller International was founded in 1983 by Dr Paul Moller, a Canadian-born US engineer, to design, develop, manufacture and market personal vertical takeoff and landing aircraft (VTOL).”

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2002-09-19-show/

Art dreamed of flying cars.  This is as close as Jorch Snoorway gets.   ::)

"You know, Ray, everytime I think of things in the future, I think of the Jetsons."
July 19, 2007.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎