Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838602 times)

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2445 on: June 16, 2021, 06:15:02 AM »
I'm assuming it is Ross Mitchell. I haven't listened to Coast in forever but I assume he was still associated with the program.

I doubt it was Ross Mitchell, there are no stories anywhere about him dying.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2446 on: June 16, 2021, 06:20:31 AM »
https://www.newsmax.com/georgenoory/sports-america-covid/2020/09/08/id/985783/
Hall of Shame Worst Article Ever.  Racist.  Comparing entrenched racism with Minnie Mouse (Wow).  I'm surprised he didn't hit it off with that racist tranny from Kentucky.  Brings all this hate and emotional escalating about racism into an article that has nothing to do with racism.  Just, wow.  Tell me this is a robo-writer fake.

Join Newsmax online for free (no trial, pure free) like I just did & post what you think about this piece of shit editorial.  There is no way George Noory wrote it.

Yes, I understand that her next outing is having a picnic in a Confederate cemetery with the Confederate flag furling in the breeze. 

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #2447 on: June 16, 2021, 07:06:30 AM »
https://www.newsmax.com/georgenoory/sports-america-covid/2020/09/08/id/985783/
Hall of Shame Worst Article Ever.  Racist.  Comparing entrenched racism with Minnie Mouse (Wow).  I'm surprised he didn't hit it off with that racist tranny from Kentucky.  Brings all this hate and emotional escalating about racism into an article that has nothing to do with racism.  Just, wow.  Tell me this is a robo-writer fake.

Join Newsmax online for free (no trial, pure free) like I just did & post what you think about this piece of shit editorial.  There is no way George Noory wrote it.

Not sure Noory wrote it, but don't believe it's complex enough to rule it out either.  It's just a rather simple, casual jab at "cancel culture".  By your reaction I was anticipating something far more inflammatory than what was actually written.

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #2448 on: June 16, 2021, 07:28:23 AM »
I'm assuming it is Ross Mitchell. I haven't listened to Coast in forever but I assume he was still associated with the program.

It wasn't Mitchell.  Noory gave his name last night, but I don't remember it.  Went to the website, and didn't see a mention of it there. 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2449 on: June 16, 2021, 07:30:57 AM »
Last night regular caller Cornelius told Noory that it was the Army's anniversary day and requested at the end of the show he play the Army's theme song.
But after he hung up on Corny, Noory commented they play all the service themes on Veteran's Day - no need to do it on other days! :P
But Jorch listeners will still get a regular dose of UFO Phil. 
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2450 on: June 16, 2021, 07:34:19 AM »
I doubt it was Ross Mitchell, there are no stories anywhere about him dying.

Ross Mitchell does the voice over for Red Eye Radio now, something about his home station doesn't carry Coast to Coast anymore and they didn't want him doing it or premier Radio didn't want him doing it, something...
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2451 on: June 16, 2021, 07:43:19 AM »
When they first lost Ross Mitchell, they hired two guys, if I recall correctly...

https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/208400/iconic-radio-tv-movie-vo-artist-dick-ervasti-is-de

This dude was big in the industry... The "NFL ON FOX" voice...

Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #2452 on: June 16, 2021, 08:04:38 AM »
Glad it wasn't Mitchell. Too bad for whomever it is though. Guess I am way, way out of touch with C2C.  Maybe it is time to get reacquainted.  Noory has to be over 70 by now - he's gotta be thinking about pulling the plug and heading to the The Villages to hit on widows.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2453 on: June 16, 2021, 08:17:07 AM »
Glad it wasn't Mitchell. Too bad for whomever it is though. Guess I am way, way out of touch with C2C.  Maybe it is time to get reacquainted.  Noory has to be over 70 by now - he's gotta be thinking about pulling the plug and heading to the The Villages to hit on widows.
Snorge?  He’s either said or implied he plans to be doing C2C until they haul him away from the microphone.  Lucky us.  That said, I’m sure PremRat could come up with a replacement even worse than Mr. Snoorway.  Imagine Chuckles Willis full time.  I’m sure Ms. Julie would love it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #2454 on: June 16, 2021, 08:23:54 AM »
Snorge?  He’s either said or implied he plans to be doing C2C until they haul him away from the microphone.  Lucky us.  That said, I’m sure PremRat could come up with a replacement even worse than Mr. Snoorway.  Imagine Chuckles Willis full time.  I’m sure Ms. Julie would love it.

But the ladies of the The Villages are lonely and looking for a sophisticate like Noory.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #2455 on: June 16, 2021, 08:27:05 AM »
Ok. Jimmy Hoffa. Noory actually should know something about this as he was still back in the D at the time and involved with the news.

First time in forever - I'm going in!
https://zfirelight.blogspot.com/2021/06/06-15-21-jimmy-hoffa-disappearance.html

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2456 on: June 16, 2021, 08:41:30 AM »
But the ladies of the The Villages are lonely and looking for a sophisticate like Noory.

“Hey, baby.  I’m a swinging dude!”

“Look at all of my cat lady groupies!”

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2457 on: June 16, 2021, 08:47:52 AM »
....  I’m sure Ms. Julie would love it.

I've had a few powerful women lovers, an executive at Sony Electronics, musical celebrities, politically-affiliated government higher ups...

When I see Julie, I see a woman who will enjoy "losing control of her situation." @Walks_At_Night, I don't think Hillbilly Jim will agree to choking her though...

🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2458 on: June 16, 2021, 08:57:57 AM »
Yeah, I see the archive goes back approximately a year.  Nothing before 2020.  I don't think he writes these article...

For one thing, the way it's written doesn't sound like George at all

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #2459 on: June 16, 2021, 08:58:11 AM »
I've had a few powerful women lovers, an executive at Sony Electronics, musical celebrities, politically-affiliated government higher ups...

When I see Julie, I see a woman who will enjoy "losing control of her situation." @Walks_At_Night, I don't think Hillbilly Jim will agree to choking her though...

🙄🙄🙄

I just talked to Jim the other day in fact. He's done middle aged white women to death. His latest goal is a woman from those islands off of India.