Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838596 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2505 on: June 23, 2021, 10:25:55 AM »
Just in from Ms. Julie.

“I’m continually amazed by the dedication and passion George has for ‘Coast to Coast AM’ and his audience,” Premiere Networks president Julie Talbott said...

We all are, Julie

Just in from Ms. Julie.

... “George has announced that he had remote viewed a chaotic scene inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology that he believed was the escape of the novel corona virus that caused the Covid-19 pandemic that killed millions around the globe.”...

What an embarrassment.  No one believes this horseshit, including Miss Julie.  Well maybe a few of his sadder sycophants.

If remote viewing was real, and if George could do it, and if George actually RVed this event, why is it just now coming out?

My question is how did Julie even find out about it?  I doubt anyone at PremRat has ever listened to the show.  Is George running around telling everyone?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2506 on: June 23, 2021, 10:28:26 AM »
If Major Ed Dames can remote view Satan, Mr. sNorway can remote view the Wuhan lab.

As for the cookbook, Nancy Birns said she and Bill had been hired to ghost write it, and that they had put together a mock up with more or less fake recipes, such as all the flavored butter ones.  She said there was a disagreement with Mr. sNorway over something, so they were fired.  Premrat published their mock up as the book including the fake recipes.

A great example of George's ''dedication and passion'' for ‘Coast to Coast AM’ and his audience.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #2507 on: June 23, 2021, 11:04:59 AM »
If Major Ed Dames can remote view Satan, Mr. sNorway can remote view the Wuhan lab.

As for the cookbook, Nancy Birns said she and Bill had been hired to ghost write it, and that they had put together a mock up with more or less fake recipes, such as all the flavored butter ones.  She said there was a disagreement with Mr. sNorway over something, so they were fired.  Premrat published their mock up as the book including the fake recipes.

If Nancy Birns told me the sun will rise in the East tomorrow, I'd get up early to verify it. 

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2508 on: June 23, 2021, 11:15:12 AM »
This story has the ring of truth.  Butter recipes?
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2509 on: June 23, 2021, 11:36:22 AM »
We all are, Julie

What an embarrassment.  No one believes this horseshit, including Miss Julie.  Well maybe a few of his sadder sycophants.

If remote viewing was real, and if George could do it, and if George actually RVed this event, why is it just now coming out?

My question is how did Julie even find out about it?  I doubt anyone at PremRat has ever listened to the show.  Is George running around telling everyone?
I wonder if Ms. Julie would even recognize Mr. Norway if she ever met him.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2510 on: June 23, 2021, 11:37:23 AM »
This story has the ring of truth.  Butter recipes?
Tommee loves the Falkie toe jam flavored one.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #2511 on: June 23, 2021, 11:40:22 AM »
It is disheartening that any individual would choose to doubt this child of God, this worker in the light, this radio wave prophet -  that is George Noory.

His works eclipse those of Gandhi, Mother Teresa, and even Captain Kangaroo.

Oh, doubters, oh my children of the night!

Turn toward the worker in the light.

The Noory Nite Light.®

(Tommy Inspirational Calculator® sold separately.)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2512 on: June 23, 2021, 12:02:20 PM »
Isn’t this timely?  Tonight’s second guest.

“Second Half: Remote viewer, psychic and paranormal expert Kimberly McGeorge talks about her research analyzing energy healing fields. She'll also share some of her personal paranormal experiences, along with how she uses her psychic abilities to help people navigate demonic possession and satanic ritual abuse.”

George and McGeorge can compare notes on their remote viewing.  I hope Jorch doesn’t embarrass her with his impressive RV talent.

https://www.secrettoeverything.com/
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2513 on: June 23, 2021, 12:06:01 PM »

“Second Half: Remote viewer, psychic and paranormal expert Kimberly McGeorge...

I'm sure Tommee will have inappropriate bumper music for her benefit

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2514 on: June 23, 2021, 12:09:17 PM »
I'm sure Tommee will have inappropriate bumper music for her benefit
Ha!  “Lady in Red” is always on standby. 
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #2515 on: June 23, 2021, 12:09:36 PM »

“Second Half: Remote viewer, psychic and paranormal expert Kimberly McGeorge talks about her research analyzing energy healing fields. She'll also share some of her personal paranormal experiences, along with how she uses her psychic abilities to help people navigate demonic possession and satanic ritual abuse.”

George and McGeorge can compare notes on their remote viewing.  I hope Jorch doesn’t embarrass her with his impressive RV talent.

Sheesh she better bring the kitchen sink. Is she going to tell of her Bigfoot sightings and black eyed children encounter also? Hope she revisited the giant hole in her backyard next to the old balloon lawn chair. Good thing it’s only half the show. Might run out of topics.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2516 on: June 23, 2021, 12:50:41 PM »
Sheesh she better bring the kitchen sink. Is she going to tell of her Bigfoot sightings and black eyed children encounter also? Hope she revisited the giant hole in her backyard next to the old balloon lawn chair. Good thing it’s only half the show. Might run out of topics.

There won't be time for any of that.  Snorgie has to go through his cue cards first - ''howjuh git innereschted en remote vuing, anyway''?  ''Haveyuh ever herd uf Majorette Dames, he's an old fren uf thuh show''.  'Yuh know, Ife dun a little of that myself... blah blah, blah Wuhan rats all over thuh place...''

I thought this guy promised to leave at the end of the Mayan calendur..

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2517 on: June 23, 2021, 01:03:21 PM »
There won't be time for any of that.  Snorgie has to go through his cue cards first - ''howjuh git innereschted en remote vuing, anyway''?  ''Haveyuh ever herd uf Majorette Dames, he's an old fren uf thuh show''.  'Yuh know, Ife dun a little of that myself... blah blah, blah Wuhan rats all over thuh place...''

I thought this guy promised to leave at the end of the Mayan calendur..
Using Jorch’s astounding RV and time traveling talents, Ms. Julie worked a deal with the Mayans to extend the calendar.  ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2518 on: June 23, 2021, 01:13:20 PM »
Tommee loves the Falkie toe jam flavored one.

Well, I think I will go puke now.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2519 on: June 23, 2021, 01:42:41 PM »

How does one "navigate demonic possession and satanic ritual abuse?"  Are there certain coordinates?  Do I head south?