Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838586 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2625 on: June 30, 2021, 08:13:10 AM »
Wednesday night at 6PM Eastern Radio Ink Editor Ed Ryan will host a special Facebook Live interview with long-time ‘Coast to Coast AM‘ host George Noory. The overnight program is heard on more than 640 stations nationwide. Noory has been the host for 18 years and just signed a new long-term deal to continue dazzling listeners.
   ;D ;D ;D

This is a serious pose by George,

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I know I’m dazzled.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2626 on: June 30, 2021, 08:17:19 AM »
It almost looks like Snorge is wearing eye liner.  ;D

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2627 on: June 30, 2021, 08:34:28 AM »

LOL! He definitely did a touch up on that rug.  Did some manscaping too on those brows.  ;D

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2628 on: June 30, 2021, 09:16:01 AM »
LOL! He definitely did a touch up on that rug.  Did some manscaping too on those brows.  ;D
Maybe he’s going to join an 80’s revival New Wave band.  :D

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #2629 on: June 30, 2021, 04:30:33 PM »
Noory keeps getting worse and worse, yet PremRat keeps renewing his "long term" contract:

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/george-renews-long-term-contract-with-premiere/

https://www.premierenetworks.com/press/pages/coast-coast-am-host-george-noory-renews-long-term-deal-premiere-networks

I was kinda thinking like you, I keep thinking these deals seem to be announced every other year, but it seems like his last one was in June 2017. Many radio guys seem to never want to retire, I know Noory doesn't put too much work in for show prep, but he honestly doesn't have any passion or just enjoying your golden years.

I still think it's super strange that I don't recall him ever taking an extended vacation, ever. (Maybe they put up repeats and no one can tell the difference lol) I just find it so odd for somebody (with the money) not to travel somewhere, or just have fun with the family, or just recharge yourself with a break every year.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2630 on: June 30, 2021, 04:46:42 PM »
I know I’m dazzled.

Wake me up when the nightmare is over.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2631 on: June 30, 2021, 05:41:55 PM »

It looks like they did a realignment of his glass eye, too. 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2632 on: June 30, 2021, 08:53:27 PM »
Two thoughts:

Noory's drive to make money is to secure his kids' and grandkids' future.

Or...

He's got a really large alimony, illegitimate kids, hush money payments.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2633 on: June 30, 2021, 10:00:24 PM »

get some older photos, wanna see if he is shaping his eyebrows. we know he wears at least a partial rug and dyes his hair.

this is what I see when I look at Noory, should be the shawarma king of the Midwest. George Noory's House of Shawarma franchises across the heartland.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2634 on: June 30, 2021, 10:03:21 PM »
Two thoughts:

Noory's drive to make money is to secure his kids' and grandkids' future.

Or...

He's got a really large alimony, illegitimate kids, hush money payments.

Me thinks that all thoughts are wise and probably true.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2635 on: June 30, 2021, 10:08:45 PM »
When someone in their seventies, still has lawsuits ongoing for not paying bills, that explains why they keep working. 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2636 on: June 30, 2021, 10:41:48 PM »
i love when they play Sammy Davis Jr songs, puts me right back to riding shotgun with mom chain smoking in the Olds Cutlass with maroon velour seats 8 track cassettes littered on the floor. Need some Carpenters and Glenn Campbell next.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2637 on: June 30, 2021, 10:47:18 PM »
Me thinks that all thoughts are wise and probably true.
Divorces are public record.  Sometimes you have to write to the courthouse or pay a small fee.  Then they mail the records.  One time I looked at his first divorce.  The terms were very, very expensive.

They never tell you what you really want to know.  Like, the real reasons for the divorce.  You know, that ought to be a requirement.  Parents should not be allowed to break up children's homes without publicly declaring the reason(s) why living is untenable.  All I saw was that she filed for it, there was a normal waiting period, and he married a 21-year old on the next major holiday as soon as the waiting period was over.  Sounds kind of vindictive.  Unless there'd been a pre-existing affair waiting in the wings.  Can you imagine being a woman with 3 growing children by a man, probably married at least 15 years, being about 35 years old and then as soon as your divorce is finalized, he marries a child bride.  In his 40s!  Just not very nice.

When I left for college, my parents only gave me $1000, maybe 6 months of housing, a little no-good health insurance, $800 to pay off a dead car, and a replacement 15-year old car, and during one year, $900 in food.  Other than those stop-the-bleed donations, I paid my way with work wages, a small scholarship & I think a couple Pell Grants but maybe not. Compare that to Noory paying 100% of everything for 2 or 3 kids' four years' tuition, books, housing, food, allowance, and transportation while in college.  Wow.  Just wow.  His ex-wife really took care of making him pay for the kids' educations.  While I once went 6 years without a pizza and had no entertainment budget whatsoever.  Jealous?  Yes.

I read in his papers there was alimony.  It seemed typical for his income.

I remember he was required to pay for something like a horse's care until a certain time when the (gasp) horse would be traded for a car.  Geez, not a pet, I guess.  I just can't relate.  You have an animal for 18 years and it's not a pet.  Wow.  Just, wow.  But, they were a different class of people than I am.  The horse was stabled somewhere else, not really a pet in the sense I think of one.

The terms were predictable, but the college education thing must have cost a fortune.

I have no idea where, or maybe even when, his second divorce was.  Probably just as expensive.

So that 21-year old who married a man rebounding in his 40s suffered some hard years, it looks like.  Maybe I'm wrong, but seems like he couldn't support her to the standard she signed up for.  Can you imagine being spoiled by an older man during his divorce, and then face reality when a huge chunk of all his paychecks are siphoned off to his first family?  It seems he had some rough financial years.

What I'd like to know is why unpaid bridal supplies were on his credit report about 10 years ago.  Didn't make any sense.  Were they leftover charges regarding his 2nd wedding?  Was it for a daughter?  Or does he wear fancy garters and veils to bed?

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2638 on: June 30, 2021, 10:50:46 PM »
Divorces are public record.  Sometimes you have to write to the courthouse or pay a small fee.  Then they mail the records.  One time I looked at his first divorce.  The terms very, very expensive. 

When I left for college, my parents only gave me $1000, maybe 6 months of housing, a little no-good health insurance, $800 to pay off a dead car, and a replacement 15-year old car, and during one year, $900 in food.  Other than those stop-the-bleed donations, I paid my way with work wages, a small scholarship & I think a couple Pell Grants but maybe not. Compare that to Noory paying 100% of everything for 2 or 3 kids' four years' tuition, books, housing, food, allowance, and transportation while in college.  Wow.  Just wow.  His ex-wife really took care of making him pay for the kids' educations.  While I once went 6 years without a pizza and had no entertainment budget whatsoever.  Jealous?  Yes.

I read in his papers there was alimony.  It seemed typical for his income.

I remember he was required to pay for something like a horse's care until a certain time when the (gasp) horse would be traded for a car.  Geez, not a pet, I guess.  I just can't relate.  You have an animal for 18 years and it's not a pet.  Wow.  Just, wow.  But, they were a different class of people than I am.  The horse was stabled somewhere else, not really a pet in the sense I think of one.

The terms were predictable, but the college education thing must have cost a fortune.

I have no idea where, or maybe even when, his second divorce was.  Probably just as expensive.

He had those kiddo's, he should pay to educate those kiddos.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2639 on: June 30, 2021, 10:53:16 PM »
I'm really surprised that She'-She' has not come forth and shared her information with all the paranormal world.   There may be hush-hush payments there, too.  That would be like paying for disability insurance.