Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838684 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2655 on: July 01, 2021, 12:26:21 AM »
I don't understand.  We all were told HE got a restraining order against HER.  But the MO case right on my screen says SHE was the one asking to restrain HIM.  And she won on appeal.  A person got a restraining order against Noory?  I am so confused.

She felt threatened. It could have been fatal! He was going to bore her to death! 😁
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2656 on: July 01, 2021, 03:40:45 AM »
get some older photos, wanna see if he is shaping his eyebrows. we know he wears at least a partial rug and dyes his hair.

this is what I see when I look at Noory, should be the shawarma king of the Midwest. George Noory's House of Shawarma franchises across the heartland.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ha!  Maybe he’d have better luck with it than the Café Marrakesh and Oasis Bar, although that theme of a fictional English soldier, Col. William Berry, who opened the establishment following an exciting secret mission to Marrakesh, is hard to beat.  ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2657 on: July 01, 2021, 07:39:02 AM »
Ha!  Maybe he’d have better luck with it than the Café Marrakesh and Oasis Bar, although that theme of a fictional English soldier, Col. William Berry, who opened the establishment following an exciting secret mission to Marrakesh, is hard to beat.  ;D

Could that be a newly discovered photo of that outstanding business opportunity?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2658 on: July 01, 2021, 07:57:53 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/georges-radio-ink-interview/

Watch George Noory's video interview with Radio Ink's Ed Ryan discussing his new long-term contract with Premiere Radio Networks, and how Coast to Coast AM has evolved over the years.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2659 on: July 01, 2021, 09:05:15 PM »
... Watch George Noory's video interview with Radio Ink's Ed Ryan discussing his new long-term contract with Premiere Radio Networks, and how Coast to Coast AM has evolved over the years.

Well, that was brutal.  At least he still has his spin down.  For some reason he claimed by December he knew Covid escaped from the lab, but it was due to his belief there are no coincidences, not his remote viewing powers.  Maybe he forgot.

Paraphrasing:  ''How much is you reporting your research to your listeners, how much of the show is interviewig a guest, and how much is devoted to callers?''

George:  ''Two hours of the show is interviewing a guest, and two hours of callers'' (or however he broke it down).

Hmmm, for some reason he didn't mention the time he spent on the show discussing his research.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2660 on: July 01, 2021, 09:29:05 PM »
Did he remark, just like he did for months, that Covid is just the flu.  . . .

yumyumtree

• KIDD
« Reply #2661 on: July 01, 2021, 10:11:45 PM »
So last night a caller said "penis" and George got all nervous and worried. Good grief, what a prude. Maybe that's why his marriages and relationships didnt work out. He's one of those people who undresses
in the closet.
George is an ardent admirer of Edgar Cayce.
I dont think anything will ever change his mind about Cayce.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2662 on: July 01, 2021, 10:18:20 PM »
George was giving news about how break-ins were up 700% in San Francisco. He follows up by saying I guess they're breaking into cars to take things or some other stupid, inane, thing. Why didn't he refer to the fact that they are not putting people in jail for stealing stuff anymore? There is no more law enforcement for that stuff.

I think George is part of the evil plot to stupidify America so it can be handed over to the totalitarian Communist and fascist dictator types.
Eh, nevermind...

yumyumtree

• KIDD
« Reply #2663 on: July 01, 2021, 10:22:01 PM »
I think this guest took speech lessons from Doc Wallach.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2664 on: July 01, 2021, 11:38:05 PM »
I just tuned in and the bumper music is Kind Of A Drag by The Buckinghams.  The song title sums up the show.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2665 on: July 01, 2021, 11:49:58 PM »
Did he remark, just like he did for months, that Covid is just the flu.  . . .

Nope.  I guess he's moved on to his amazing ability to predict the obvious.  After the fact.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2666 on: July 02, 2021, 12:32:04 AM »

Love the callers, they are as dumb as the host. his first guest was a Dr. lady though I don't think a medical doctor, she has a new book titled Toxic Legacy, about how chemicals are killing us, Noory loves those topics because of his obsession with sickness and dying. So anyway near the end of her segment a caller gets on the air, old guy as most of them are, he's got a story, a year and a half ago he got some of the chemical used in the pesticide Round Up on his leg, he washed it off real fast and washed his old man jeans but then he saw he had a rash on his leg, and for a year and a half he's been online trying to get information on his leg rash, his research suggests that it could be a symptom/sign of a Lymphoma, forget whether non or Hodgkins, he asks the guest about it, she's not a doctor but she tells him it sure sounds like he might have lymphoma, George tells him he should get in on the class action lawsuit and make some money, he asks the guest for her advice on that and she giggles that it's a good idea.

A YEAR AND A HALF WITH A LEG RASH HE THINKS IS CAUSED BY A CANCER CAUSING CHEMICAL WHICH HE BELIEVES IS LYMPHOMA AND IT DOESN'T OCCUR TO HIM 'I SHOULD PROBABLY GO TO A DOCTOR',  BETTER TO JUST KEEP READING THINGS ONLINE AND CALLING RADIO TALK SHOWS ABOUT IT.  NOORY AND THE GUEST ARE JUST AS BAD,  THEY DON'T ADVISE HIM TO CONSULT A DOCTOR, JUST ASSUME YOU HAVE LYMPHOMA AND JOIN THE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AND MAKE SOME CASH.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2667 on: July 02, 2021, 12:45:27 AM »
Love the callers, they are as dumb as the host. his first guest was a Dr. lady though I don't think a medical doctor, she has a new book titled Toxic Legacy, about how chemicals are killing us, Noory loves those topics because of his obsession with sickness and dying. So anyway near the end of her segment a caller gets on the air, old guy as most of them are, he's got a story, a year and a half ago he got some of the chemical used in the pesticide Round Up on his leg, he washed it off real fast and washed his old man jeans but then he saw he had a rash on his leg, and for a year and a half he's been online trying to get information on his leg rash, his research suggests that it could be a symptom/sign of a Lymphoma, forget whether non or Hodgkins, he asks the guest about it, she's not a doctor but she tells him it sure sounds like he might have lymphoma, George tells him he should get in on the class action lawsuit and make some money, he asks the guest for her advice on that and she giggles that it's a good idea.

A YEAR AND A HALF WITH A LEG RASH HE THINKS IS CAUSED BY A CANCER CAUSING CHEMICAL WHICH HE BELIEVES IS LYMPHOMA AND IT DOESN'T OCCUR TO HIM 'I SHOULD PROBABLY GO TO A DOCTOR',  BETTER TO JUST KEEP READING THINGS ONLINE AND CALLING RADIO TALK SHOWS ABOUT IT.  NOORY AND THE GUEST ARE JUST AS BAD,  THEY DON'T ADVISE HIM TO CONSULT A DOCTOR, JUST ASSUME YOU HAVE LYMPHOMA AND JOIN THE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AND MAKE SOME CASH.

I laughed at your 'old man jeans' comment.  ;D  I heard that caller as well and wondered why the hell didn't he go to a doctor.  Anyway, the guest has some serious credentials and I'm trying to figure out why she's talking about medical issues.  Well, then again, she has a degree in Biophysics and a book to sell.

Here's her full bio:

Stephanie Seneff is a senior research scientist at MIT, where she has had continuous affiliation for more than five decades.  After receiving four degrees from MIT (B.S.. in Biophysics, M.S., E.E., and Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science), she has conducted research in packet-switched networks, computational modeling of the human auditory system, natural language processing, spoken dialogue systems, and second language learning. Currently a Senior Research Scientist (MIT’s highest research rank) at the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, she has supervised 21 Master’s and 14 Ph.D. students. For over a decade, since 2008, she has directed her attention towards the role of nutrition and environmental toxicants on human disease, with a special emphasis on the herbicide glyphosate and the mineral sulfur.

I'm surprised Noory didn't recommend that the caller contact Doc Wallett to help with his rash.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2668 on: July 02, 2021, 12:58:01 AM »
I laughed at your 'old man jeans' comment.  ;D  I heard that caller as well and wondered why the hell didn't he go to a doctor.  Anyway, the guest has some serious credentials and I'm trying to figure out why she's talking about medical issues.  Well, then again, she has a degree in Biophysics and a book to sell.

Here's her full bio:

Stephanie Seneff is a senior research scientist at MIT, where she has had continuous affiliation for more than five decades.  After receiving four degrees from MIT (B.S.. in Biophysics, M.S., E.E., and Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science), she has conducted research in packet-switched networks, computational modeling of the human auditory system, natural language processing, spoken dialogue systems, and second language learning. Currently a Senior Research Scientist (MIT’s highest research rank) at the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, she has supervised 21 Master’s and 14 Ph.D. students. For over a decade, since 2008, she has directed her attention towards the role of nutrition and environmental toxicants on human disease, with a special emphasis on the herbicide glyphosate and the mineral sulfur.

I'm surprised Noory didn't recommend that the caller contact Doc Wallett to help with his rash.

i just couldn't believe neither Noory or her encouraged him to see a doctor. And while I'm not a doctor either I don't think very brief contact with glyphosate would cause cancer - people who get cancers from toxic chemicals usually are exposed to them over a long period.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2669 on: July 02, 2021, 01:10:09 AM »

Noory ended her interview with his usual awkwardness. He asked her when her book was released, she giggled 'Today, July 1st'  - now a normal person would have responded with 'wow, hot off the press huh, good luck with it Stephanie'  nope not Noory,  all he's got is his go to inane thing with the calendar 'Jeesh, can you believe it's July already? The year is just flying by.'  It doesn't matter what the date is, once it's February you're going to get Noory's disbelief how fast time is going - it's really not that he's obsessed with the quickness of the year, it's just him having absolutely nothing interesting to say.