Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838586 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2700 on: July 02, 2021, 11:54:39 PM »
he's going to have Mister Lobo on again...

That just doesn't have a good ring to it.  Shouldn't it be either Senior Lobo or Mister Wolf?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2701 on: July 03, 2021, 12:31:38 AM »
The last I heard, Snorge hadn’t gotten a Covid vaccine and wasn’t planning to.  Yet he’s planning to croon away at this “packed” event?  I’d think he’d be concerned about his own exposure.
Noory isn't afraid of Covid, he takes his 100 supplements daily to prevent all diseases!  8)

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2702 on: July 03, 2021, 12:34:23 AM »
Cornelius just called in again now

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2703 on: July 03, 2021, 12:40:31 AM »
Cornelius just called in again now

You gotta be neglecting something to have a sugar level that out of whack. Listening to C2C too much is a start.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2704 on: July 03, 2021, 12:48:37 AM »
And now here is Louise - the reincarnated Cleopatra again!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2705 on: July 03, 2021, 12:59:02 AM »
Fuck he's such a creepy man. He only had the one guest on tonight, Mr. Lobo, which Noory predictably turned into a borefest. So it's gonna be open phones the rest of the night. Noory because he's such a ghoul starts chewing over the Miami condo that collapsed story, trying to picture people in their homes being crushed to death - then asks that his listeners pray for the victims. Then he retells a tragic news story about a 57 year old man who is finally marrying a woman he has been in love with for 30 years who keels over  and dies at the altar. Noory practically cums in his pants, then of course covers that up with some fake empathy. He then directs listeners to call in with stories similar to that. His pants are still around his ankles, ready to vicariously enjoy other people's miseries.

So Cornelius calls in, George doesn't care what Corney wants to talk about, creepy George wants another retelling from start to finish about Corney's medical crisis. Corney obliges. Then a few calls later an old woman calls in and tells George she's been very sick and was in the hospital at the same time Cornelius was -  Noory is on fire now with the eroticism of other people's suffering and fear 'OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...... TELL US WHAT HAPPENED!'

sick fucker he is truly.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2706 on: July 03, 2021, 01:16:38 AM »

'Folks let's do dead baby and children stories tonight. You know like Jon Benet Ramsey, little children or babies who have been murdered or mutilated. But I don't want you to get too graphic, I respect the dead babies and children so that's the rule.'

this is how he always tries to cover for his creepiness, it's so transparent, he thinks by adding the phony gravitas that nobody will be able to accuse him of exploiting tragedies to arouse himself.

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #2707 on: July 03, 2021, 03:59:56 AM »
where demitri oscar  ufo phil and jc
why didn't they call in

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2708 on: July 03, 2021, 04:44:49 AM »
... it's gonna be open phones the rest of the night. Noory because he's such a ghoul starts chewing over the Miami condo that collapsed story, trying to picture people in their homes being crushed to death...

He enjoys animal stories just as much.  Someone should call in and ask whether he thinks anyone in that collapsed building had any pets.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2709 on: July 03, 2021, 04:55:45 AM »
Fuck he's such a creepy man. He only had the one guest on tonight, Mr. Lobo, which Noory predictably turned into a borefest. So it's gonna be open phones the rest of the night. Noory because he's such a ghoul starts chewing over the Miami condo that collapsed story, trying to picture people in their homes being crushed to death - then asks that his listeners pray for the victims. Then he retells a tragic news story about a 57 year old man who is finally marrying a woman he has been in love with for 30 years who keels over  and dies at the altar. Noory practically cums in his pants, then of course covers that up with some fake empathy. He then directs listeners to call in with stories similar to that. His pants are still around his ankles, ready to vicariously enjoy other people's miseries.

So Cornelius calls in, George doesn't care what Corney wants to talk about, creepy George wants another retelling from start to finish about Corney's medical crisis. Corney obliges. Then a few calls later an old woman calls in and tells George she's been very sick and was in the hospital at the same time Cornelius was - Noory is on fire now with the eroticism of other people's suffering and fear 'OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...... TELL US WHAT HAPPENED!'

sick fucker he is truly.

LOL!!!!!

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2710 on: July 03, 2021, 07:45:31 AM »
That just doesn't have a good ring to it.  Shouldn't it be either Senior Lobo or Mister Wolf?
I’m thinking Meester Lobo.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #2711 on: July 03, 2021, 02:07:48 PM »
Last night was the first time that I have listen to C2Cam. It put me to sleep.

yumyumtree

• KIDD
« Reply #2712 on: July 04, 2021, 09:25:34 PM »
So what does everybody think of Uri Geller? His old nemesis, Amazing Randi, is dead now, he doesn't have to worry about him anymore. I tended to take Randi's side, but George didn't have much use for him.

Since it's the first Sunday of the month, he'll probably have emergjng artists, too,

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2713 on: July 04, 2021, 09:27:08 PM »
So what does everybody think of Uri Geller? His old nemesis, Amazing Randi, is dead now, he doesn't have to worry about him anymore. I tended to take Randi's side, but George didn't have much use for him.

Since it's the first Sunday of the month, he'll probably have emergjng artists, too,

No emerging artists tonight - patriotic stuff...  He mentioned that last week.

Eh, nevermind...

yumyumtree

• KIDD
« Reply #2714 on: July 04, 2021, 09:27:31 PM »
He enjoys animal stories just as much.  Someone should call in and ask whether he thinks anyone in that collapsed building had any pets.

There was Coco the cat. No word on him.