Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838647 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2850 on: July 16, 2021, 08:39:55 AM »
Ha!  Yes.  Noory is fascinated by whistling.  I wonder if he's fascinated by farts.  After all, a sound is made when air passes through a small hole...As Tommie pointed out to Georgy boy.  ;D
Ha!  It’s still astounding what few, inane things interest the pea brain of Snorge.

At least there’s a break from the inanity of Snorge, with Syrett tonight and Saturday, and Knapp on Sunday.  With this, I assume Snorge must have skipped out early last night, to further investigate whistling through his posterior.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2851 on: July 16, 2021, 08:47:43 AM »
I wanted to praise you for this one, but I just praised you for reporting the anxiety one, and it says I have to wait 2 hours between karma actions and by then I'll forget.

lol so soooo limited an intellect. i half listened tonight in and out of sleep. Noory was interviewing some soft spoken British man about ghosts in England, you know at some point in any Noory interview he's going to come up completely empty whereupon his lizard brain is going to kick in, make some crude connections and spit out a question that leaves the guest speechless -  'The movie Christmas Carol, the ghosts of Christmas Future and Past ........... what do you know about them?' Guest of course was taken aback by the ridiculous out of left field question and had to reorient himself and give some kind of answer.

OK, let me pretend to be the guest and try to wank this fairly without making Noory sound like an idiot:

Since you specify the movie as opposed to the original story, what you're asking is whether I thought the portrayal of ghosts in the movie comports with what I've learned about ghosts from experience or elsewhere, as well as whether ghosts have some particular tie to periods in either the past or future.  That's an interesting and significant question....

Do I really think Snoory had that in mind?  No way.  He just reached for the only ghosts he could identify in his mind, and pulled them out...of his ass.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2852 on: July 16, 2021, 08:48:44 AM »
Ha!  It’s still astounding what few, inane things interest the pea brain of Snorge.

At least there’s a break from the inanity of Snorge, with Syrett tonight and Saturday, and Knapp on Sunday.  With this, I assume Snorge must have skipped out early last night, to further investigate whistling through his posterior.

The next 3 nights will be a welcome break from Noory.  Although I am bored with Knapp and the same UFO stuff.  Still, he's better than Noory.

I'm hoping Noory gets fixated on the topic of sounds.  He can talk about the whistling coming out of his nostrils when his sinuses are dry, or why sneezing doesn't sound good.  "Tommie, how come when we sneeze it doesn't make a whistling sound?"

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2853 on: July 16, 2021, 08:56:19 AM »
Noory's question regarding the ghosts of Christmas Future and Past definitely threw the guest for a loop but he recovered nicely.  I did enjoy his pause and then his response. "How do you mean?"  ;D  I would've like to see the expression on his face.

I would've liked to hear Noory's subsequent "clarification"!  Anyone hear and remember any of it?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2854 on: July 16, 2021, 09:07:21 AM »
I would've liked to hear Noory's subsequent "clarification"!  Anyone hear and remember any of it?

After the guest paused and said "How do you mean?", Noory said "Do you have any of those kind of ghosts pop up?"  The guest struggled a bit to answer but stated something to the effect that the ghosts he talks about are not generational ghosts but more residual spirits.  The guest was only on for a couple minutes after that and didn't have the opportunity to expound further since Noory rushed him off.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2855 on: July 16, 2021, 09:07:44 AM »
lol i'm glad somebody else heard the Christmas Carol question, at that point I was 80% asleep but that stupidity made it through my consciousness,

the guest was on to talk about real ghosts, it is a radio program about the paranormal after all, so Noory brings up ghosts from a fictional story.  he may as well have asked him 'Do you know that ghost in the Ghostbusters logo? Do you have any stories about him?'

he has no real interest in anything, he's pretty much Chaunce the Gardener from Being There.
I'm sure he's not like that in general, just doing this radio show.

C2C is "a radio program about the paranormal" only because Art Bell made it primarily that, and nobody involved with the show who has authority has had the guts to break out of that mold.  Noory I'm sure has real interests in some things, just not the things in the pigeonhole he's climbed into.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2856 on: July 16, 2021, 09:29:55 AM »
The next 3 nights will be a welcome break from Noory.  Although I am bored with Knapp and the same UFO stuff.  Still, he's better than Noory.

I'm hoping Noory gets fixated on the topic of sounds.  He can talk about the whistling coming out of his nostrils when his sinuses are dry, or why sneezing doesn't sound good.  "Tommie, how come when we sneeze it doesn't make a whistling sound?"
Ha, ha, ha... Snorge Joory, the brain of the inane.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2857 on: July 16, 2021, 09:51:10 AM »
I wonder if George still monitors ''thuh haturs'' on these forums.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2858 on: July 16, 2021, 09:58:37 AM »
I wonder if George still monitors ''thuh haturs'' on these forums.
I haven’t heard him say anything about “thuh haturs,” recently.  Snorge’s  “haturs,” are similar to the leftists’ “extremists.”  Anyone who doesn’t agree with him or recognizes him for what he is, is a “hatur.”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2859 on: July 16, 2021, 10:10:12 AM »
I think it was last night, the guy was talking about werewolves and something from 500 years ago. sNoory interjects about no radio or television. Wha??????
Eh, nevermind...

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2860 on: July 16, 2021, 10:47:37 AM »
I haven’t heard him say anything about “thuh haturs,” recently.  Snorge’s  “haturs,” are similar to the leftists’ “extremists.”  Anyone who doesn’t agree with him or recognizes him for what he is, is a “hatur.”
YouTube got there first.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2861 on: July 16, 2021, 01:35:40 PM »
Noory probably thinks all the "Haters" died with bellgab...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2862 on: July 16, 2021, 01:37:08 PM »
lol so soooo limited an intellect. i half listened tonight in and out of sleep. Noory was interviewing some soft spoken British man about ghosts in England, you know at some point in any Noory interview he's going to come up completely empty whereupon his lizard brain is going to kick in, make some crude connections and spit out a question that leaves the guest speechless -  'The movie Christmas Carol, the ghosts of Christmas Future and Past ........... what do you know about them?' Guest of course was taken aback by the ridiculous out of left field question and had to reorient himself and give some kind of answer.

I really mean it when I talk about his lizard brain, the oldest part of our brains, very basic functions -  A Christmas Carol is one of a very limited collection of cultural artifacts stored in his memory, can't be more inside there than about 25 items - so he's sitting there behind his microphone trying to do an interview and since he does absolutely no preparation at some point  he will have no question ready so his primitive brain kicks in  'seeking .... England ....... waiting  .... and ...... or  ........ ghost ..... retrieving ........ ' and out pops the inane A Christmas Carol question.

Somehow I think Noory's knowledge of The Christmas Carol probably comes from his watching of "Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol" cartoon special when he was a kid...

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2863 on: July 16, 2021, 04:21:29 PM »
Somehow I think Noory's knowledge of The Christmas Carol probably comes from his watching of "Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol" cartoon special when he was a kid...

Was that really made for TV?  ISTR having seen it in the theater.  Maybe I mixed it up with some other Magoo feature.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #2864 on: July 16, 2021, 05:04:25 PM »

Dude, that's my sum knowledge of it as well.  To quote Homer Simpson, "You gotta go with what you know."