Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838517 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2925 on: July 26, 2021, 11:19:33 PM »
How many believe the Sylvester Stallone story?

Darn. Missed it. Heard him reference tic tac...
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2926 on: July 27, 2021, 04:11:03 AM »
I play the George Knapp Drinking Game alone in the dark - every time he mentions Bob Bigelow, Lou Elizondo, Tom DeLonge, Bob Lazar, Harry Reid, Jacques Vallee, or Skinwalker Ranch I take a shot, 2 shots when he plays an unlistenable Paul McCartney song. Assures that I am unconscious within half an hour.

LOL!  The hangover must be a bitch.  ;D

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2927 on: July 27, 2021, 04:11:44 AM »

Hmm.  I may have to listen to the archived show.  I'm curious.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2928 on: July 27, 2021, 05:40:53 AM »

Okay, I listened.  Seems plausible but I doubt it happened the way Noory described it.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2929 on: July 27, 2021, 06:51:59 AM »
Okay, I listened.  Seems plausible but I doubt it happened the way Noory described it.
Is this another Noory name dropping-type story?  Has Stallone joined the growing list of Hollywood Celebs seeking sanctuary from Snorge in Boston?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2930 on: July 27, 2021, 10:36:20 AM »
Is this another Noory name dropping-type story?  Has Stallone joined the growing list of Hollywood Celebs seeking sanctuary from Snorge in Boston?

Ha!  George said he saw Sylvester and about 6 other people come in a restaurant that George frequents.  He just had to introduce himself to Sly and tell him that a buddy from St. Louis said that his brother Frank Stallone worked at Bloomingdales.  Noory just had to share that info because I guess it makes him feel like an insider.  Plus George referred to Frank Stallone as a singer which I thought was odd.

I wonder what Sly was thinking when Noory approached him.  "Who the hell is this guy?"  ;D

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2931 on: July 27, 2021, 11:04:09 AM »

Yeah, the Snorge is still waiting for Mel to come back.  He'll be calling any day now

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2932 on: July 27, 2021, 11:05:16 AM »
... I wonder what Sly was thinking when Noory approached him.  "Who the hell is this guy?"  ;D

Aw geez, another kook wanting to take a picture with me.  I gotta get out of LA

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2933 on: July 27, 2021, 11:15:08 AM »
@ShayP Frank is a singer. He was the main guy singing "Get You Back" in the original Rocky.

I remember him on some countdown show...  Googling... Googling...

Sad that I remember this...

My semi-poor friend eats at a moderately-priced place and sees Lady Gaga and a ton of other A & B-listers (as well as lower-runged people) in a regular basis.

NEVER APPROACHED ANY OF THEM. Although has been said "hi" to by the other regulars and talked to about suggestions of a new dish... Even asked about his profession... 
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2934 on: July 27, 2021, 11:18:50 AM »
@ShayP Frank is a singer. He was the main guy singing "Get You Back" in the original Rocky.

No shit.  ???  I did not know that. @sean92008  Thanks.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2935 on: July 27, 2021, 11:29:54 AM »
... My semi-poor friend eats at a moderately-priced place and sees Lady Gaga and a ton of other A & B-listers (as well as lower-runged people) in a regular basis.

NEVER APPROACHED ANY OF THEM. Although has been said "hi" to by the other regulars and talked to about suggestions of a new dish... Even asked about his profession...

I've never really understood celebrity worship. 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2936 on: July 27, 2021, 12:32:33 PM »
Ha!  George said he saw Sylvester and about 6 other people come in a restaurant that George frequents.  He just had to introduce himself to Sly and tell him that a buddy from St. Louis said that his brother Frank Stallone worked at Bloomingdales.  Noory just had to share that info because I guess it makes him feel like an insider.  Plus George referred to Frank Stallone as a singer which I thought was odd.

I wonder what Sly was thinking when Noory approached him.  "Who the hell is this guy?"  ;D
Snorge didn’t tell Sly he had to come on his infamous show?  Or has Snorge finally realized that it’s a waste of time unless he’s asking Pat Boone or Billy Mumy.

Sly was probably thinking to himself  “I thought they hung Saddam...”

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2937 on: July 27, 2021, 02:28:02 PM »

well that sucks, i missed one of Noory's Brush with Greatness snoozer stories. I wonder if George told Sly that he's close friends with Pat Boone, Billy Gibbons and Billy Mumy, real A-Listers

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2938 on: July 27, 2021, 02:49:56 PM »
well that sucks, i missed one of Noory's Brush with Greatness snoozer stories. I wonder if George told Sly that he's close friends with Pat Boone, Billy Gibbons and Billy Mumy, real A-Listers
Ha!  Not to worry.  I’m sure Mr. “I’m a radio legend in my own mind” will soon be bothering another Hollywood celeb.   :D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2939 on: July 27, 2021, 05:18:17 PM »
Snorge didn’t tell Sly he had to come on his infamous show? 
Or has Snorge finally realized that it’s a waste of time unless he’s asking Pat Boone or Billy Mumy.
I bet Sly's bodyguards dragged Noory away before he got to that point...  8)