Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838691 times)

yumyumtree

• KIDD
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3060 on: August 04, 2021, 09:14:12 AM »
pretty sure the guest keeps avoiding how the drugs entered Marilyn Monroe's body according to his theory that the Kennedys had her murdered because prissy George Noory doesn't want such prurient things on his program which airs in the middle of the night.  supposedly they shoved the drugs up her butthole. George doesn't think a woman's anus should be discussed for any reason.

Definitely it. Sommers gets into this in "Goddess." But Sommers also that people in Marilyn's crowd sometimes also voluntarily ingested this drug in this way.
The World War II generation loved them their drugs,as long as they could do different ones in different ways
than hippies, I've realized.

yumyumtree

• KIDD
« Reply #3061 on: August 04, 2021, 09:45:09 AM »
Of course Sommers didn't get into Dorothy Kilgallen, UFOs or the Kennedy assassination. He did say,, as does Shaw, that Bobby Kennedy made a helicopter trip from Gilroy that night. He also had proof that Marilyn arrived DOA at a hospital in Santa Monica, and her corpse hauled back to her house in  Brentwood. This house was a very busy place that night. Mrs. Murray did a load of sheets in the washer that night.

Other Summers assertions: Marilyn had been under surveillance for some time. He named the guy doing it, but I forget the name. She had been sexually involved with both Kennedy brothers, but the affair with Bobb y was more serious and lasted longer. She attempted to phone him repeatedly that night. Joe DiMaggio did indeed bar the Ken edys from the funeral.

I heard or read someplace(not Summers) that she was planning to remarry DiMaggio ina few days. I tend not to believe it.
Mrs Murray(she didn't like being called a housekeeper) had the key to this mystery. I assume she's long dead, and as far as I know, took it all to her grave. If she had revealed whatever she knew, it could be solved in 5 minutes.

Goddess is a great book, but if you're one of those dyed in the wool Kennedy fans, you'll be seriously disillusioned. Just a warning.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #3062 on: August 04, 2021, 10:10:18 AM »
I’m old enough to remember the origins if the hippie movement.  One thing they rebelled against was the WWII generation idea that there was a pill to cure everything.  Then they found speed.
Merry Christmas

yumyumtree

• KIDD
« Reply #3063 on: August 04, 2021, 04:41:49 PM »
I’m old enough to remember the origins if the hippie movement.  One thing they rebelled against was the WWII generation idea that there was a pill to cure everything.  Then they found speed.

👍

NOT_BEELZEBUBBELAH

• KIDD
  • With you still am i...
« Reply #3064 on: August 04, 2021, 07:06:32 PM »
HEILSA!

YOU FORGOT JACK KEROUAC AND HIS NOVEL 'ON THE ROAD'Featureing Neil Cassady.
Mr.Cassady is featured in an song by'Planet Drum'AKA:'The Uptown Jug Champions' First L.P.["NEE DEAD & CO"?]descendent,drummer Mickey Hart...
BEELZEBUBBELAH BEELZEBUBBELAH KATZENJAMMER TYPOGRAPHY IS BAAAK,BABY!!!
i will make my krills look like random accidents or ssuicides,impulsive homicides,and will not take credits in the newspapers or on tee-vee....there will be more...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3065 on: August 04, 2021, 07:29:02 PM »
... BEELZEBUBBELAH BEELZEBUBBELAH KATZENJAMMER TYPOGRAPHY...

Or Bee Bee as ol' tangle tongue would pronounce it

yumyumtree

• KIDD
« Reply #3066 on: August 04, 2021, 08:40:43 PM »
HEILSA!

YOU FORGOT JACK KEROUAC AND HIS NOVEL 'ON THE ROAD'Featureing Neil Cassady.
Mr.Cassady is featured in an song by'Planet Drum'AKA:'The Uptown Jug Champions' First L.P.["NEE DEAD & CO"?]descendent,drummer Mickey Hart...
BEELZEBUBBELAH BEELZEBUBBELAH KATZENJAMMER TYPOGRAPHY IS BAAAK,BABY!!!
Beats were an exception. But you're right-- I'm pretty sure Kerouac was a World War II veteran, maybe Cassady too. I just remember how sanctimonious  that generation (which raised me) could be.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3067 on: August 04, 2021, 10:19:33 PM »
Here comes the first "Secret Door" guest tonight for Noory to try to guess.
They always play that stupid creaking door sound effect too.

Noory gave up fast - its Dannion Brinkley disguising his voice!

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3068 on: August 04, 2021, 10:27:51 PM »
The 'Secret Door' thing is dumb. 

My dumbass will listen anyway.  ;D

yumyumtree

• KIDD
« Reply #3069 on: August 04, 2021, 10:34:50 PM »
Brinkley plugging his book again. I didnt think the hospice movement existed til the 80s,but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Georges feelings are hurt that some of his favorite people are  on
the Covid dirty dozen list. I imagine that this has been bothering for some time.

yumyumtree

• KIDD
« Reply #3070 on: August 04, 2021, 10:35:27 PM »
The 'Secret Door' thing is dumb. 

My dumbass will listen anyway.  ;D

Ditto

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3071 on: August 04, 2021, 10:38:13 PM »

Ditto

We choose our own poison.  Cheers!   ;)

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #3072 on: August 04, 2021, 10:38:16 PM »
Holy crap. I almost forgot about stupid door night.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3073 on: August 04, 2021, 10:39:12 PM »
Noory and Tommy just promoted big again their planned Everett WA event for next month.
Tommy says a big meet&greet and party is planned!
Good luck with the increasing restrictions being added for the delta variant.
By next month it will probably be cancelled just like last year, leaving the listeners who prepaid holding the bag again...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3074 on: August 04, 2021, 10:44:57 PM »
Dannion Brinkley is praising Noory's singing ability and looks.  Good Lord.  ::)