Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838189 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3420 on: September 15, 2021, 05:40:01 PM »
Today I saw someone with a Minnie Mouse handbag and I immediately remembered someone posting about George Noary - champion of women everywhere - saying something about naming her ''Mini''-Mouse seemed derogatory. 

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3421 on: September 15, 2021, 06:07:51 PM »
Today I saw someone with a Minnie Mouse handbag and I immediately remembered someone posting about George Noary - champion of women everywhere - saying something about naming her ''Mini''-Mouse seemed derogatory.

I do recall him saying something to that effect.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3422 on: September 15, 2021, 06:35:48 PM »
"I won't drink tap water." ~ George Noory

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3423 on: September 15, 2021, 06:47:29 PM »
"If we all had our own solar system, we wouldn't have to worry about that."
Dave Snoorway - July 19, 2007
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #3424 on: September 15, 2021, 08:40:49 PM »

Here you go lol from @Sofia in June talking about sport team names changes https://www.newsmax.com/georgenoory/sports-america-covid/2020/09/08/id/985783/

Hey, why not change Minnie Mouse's name ... after all, it offends the mice that are smaller in size, and there is no way animal lovers could put up with that ... right?

That quote might actually be the dumbest quote that's ever been written, no matter what side of on sports team names you are on. His example (even if he's trying to be funny/sarcastic?) makes no sense at all. Does he think talking mice are real, or does he thing Native Americans are all Disney characters?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #3425 on: September 15, 2021, 08:43:22 PM »
Here you go lol from @Sofia in June talking about sport team names changes https://www.newsmax.com/georgenoory/sports-america-covid/2020/09/08/id/985783/

Hey, why not change Minnie Mouse's name ... after all, it offends the mice that are smaller in size, and there is no way animal lovers could put up with that ... right?

That quote might actually be the dumbest quote that's ever been written, no matter what side of on sports team names you are on. His example (even if he's trying to be funny/sarcastic?) makes no sense at all. Does he think talking mice are real, or does he thing Native Americans are all Disney characters?

LoL.  I needed a good laugh and that delivered.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3426 on: September 15, 2021, 08:50:56 PM »
LoL.  I needed a good laugh and that delivered.

Me too. Thanks. @Zetaspeak

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #3427 on: September 15, 2021, 09:07:50 PM »
Norway acts as if he believes it is spelled "Mini Mouse."

He doesn't realize Minnie is short for Minerva.

So even when he is attempting to give a theoretical example of outlandish politically correct revisionism, he fails miserably.

Because he is a goddamned fucking idiot who compares oranges to army tanks.

I think I need a vacation.   ::)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3428 on: September 15, 2021, 09:11:20 PM »
...I think I need a vacation.
I wish Dave Norway did.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3429 on: September 15, 2021, 09:51:43 PM »
... Hey, why not change Minnie Mouse's name ... after all, it offends the mice that are smaller in size, and there is no way animal lovers could put up with that ... right?

LOL

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3430 on: September 15, 2021, 09:56:34 PM »
I wish Dave Norway did.

What an exciting time.. PremSuck's "Dave," Art coming back...
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3431 on: September 16, 2021, 03:06:14 AM »
I haven't posted since what for me was like a walk off homerun for Coast, back to back crackpot guests superbly handled by the inimitable stooge George Noory. I don't think that show can be topped for me. I tried a few times to listen since but each time the guests were so bad and banal that I couldn't stomach it.

But tonight even though the guests were tedious and Noory his usual lumpish self there were a couple bits worth noting - first, what has become one of Noory's most leaned on tropes, 'It's A Wonderful Life'. His guest was yet another touched in the head lady who thinks she's a medium and spirit guide, this of course gave Noory the opening to bring up Clarence the angel who guided George Bailey back from suicide on Christmas Eve, Noory then told the guest that when he was a little boy his mother sat him down in front of the TV to watch It's A Wonderful Life with her, she told him 'George, this is It's A Wonderful Life and you will never forget this movie.'  George added 'And she was right, I never forgot it'. lol of course you never forgot it, there's very little else in your head, in the 65 years since you've watched probably 10 other movies, read at most 5 books, traveled nowhere, done nothing other than be the blob that you are behind a microphone.

The other bit was Walt Da Atheist calling in for the first guest, he's mellowing out and now seems to feel he's one of the Coast family of social reject callers. Walt like Cornelius doesn't ask the guest a question when he gets on,  it's his time to shine.  'Wit all due respect George I want to apologize for last night, I left you hangin, my cellphone was outta power so dat's what happened' George comforted and embarrassed ol' Walt 'You weren't even on the air so don't worry'.  lol Walt thinks he's such a great caller that he let George and the listeners down by not being prepared and unable to make his appearance on the show.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3432 on: September 16, 2021, 03:11:51 AM »

Norm MacDonald dead, George Noory healthy as a horse. God is a pisser.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3433 on: September 16, 2021, 03:53:00 AM »
Norm MacDonald dead, George Noory healthy as a horse. God is a pisser.
I listened to Jorch with last night’s first guest, who was actually reasonably sane and interesting.  Jorch asks him if someone in space is causing the California wildfires with “a giant mirror.”  Yeah, that must be it, Jorch.  At least the guest got a nice chuckle.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #3434 on: September 16, 2021, 04:44:51 AM »
I listened to Jorch with last night’s first guest, who was actually reasonably sane and interesting.  Jorch asks him if someone in space is causing the California wildfires with “a giant mirror.”  Yeah, that must be it, Jorch.  At least the guest got a nice chuckle.

Well it is actually a magnifying glass, not a mirror.  The culprit is this guy named Ray:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login