Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838687 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3585 on: September 27, 2021, 10:34:50 PM »
Is it a portal?

I want to bite it with my teeth, would you like that, Tommy?

Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3586 on: September 28, 2021, 11:09:53 AM »
Friday would be interesting if Noory wasn't doing the interview.  Punnett or Syrett would've been perfect for the topics.  Oh well.  What are the odds Noory brings up the Twilight Zone for no reason and proclaims that The Adventures of Baron Munchausen is the worst movie he's ever seen.  I can imagine the guest discussing Dune and he brings up "The Spice" and Noory's immediate response refers to turmeric.  ::)

DATE
Friday - October 1 2021

HOST
George Noory

GUESTS
Kevin J. Anderson, Open Lines

Award-winning science-fiction author Kevin J. Anderson has written numerous novels in the Star Wars, X-Files, and Dune universes, as well as unique steampunk fantasy novels. He'll discuss the role of science fiction and film in preparing the public for UFO disclosure and how artificial intelligence will be a dominant force in every aspect of human existence. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3587 on: September 28, 2021, 11:18:03 AM »
Friday would be interesting if Noory wasn't doing the interview.  Punnett or Syrett would've been perfect for the topics.  Oh well.  What are the odds Noory brings up the Twilight Zone for no reason and proclaims that The Adventures of Baron Munchausen is the worst movie he's ever seen.  I can imagine the guest discussing Dune and he brings up "The Spice" and Noory's immediate response refers to turmeric.  ::)

DATE
Friday - October 1 2021

HOST
George Noory

GUESTS
Kevin J. Anderson, Open Lines

Award-winning science-fiction author Kevin J. Anderson has written numerous novels in the Star Wars, X-Files, and Dune universes, as well as unique steampunk fantasy novels. He'll discuss the role of science fiction and film in preparing the public for UFO disclosure and how artificial intelligence will be a dominant force in every aspect of human existence. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.
It should be amusing from the standpoint of the guest having to explain everything to Snorge and still having him goof up.

Dave Snoorway - “That Dune.  So how many were there?  Like lots of sand scripts or was it just one big sand dune?”

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3588 on: September 28, 2021, 11:24:01 AM »

He does a fair bit of flying which is opportune for reading books but I will guarantee you he hasn't read an actual book in decades. I doubt he even reads long magazine articles.

he's basically Homer Simpson

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3589 on: September 28, 2021, 12:08:03 PM »
He does a fair bit of flying which is opportune for reading books but I will guarantee you he hasn't read an actual book in decades. I doubt he even reads long writes magazine articles.

Hehehe.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3590 on: September 28, 2021, 12:37:01 PM »
He does a fair bit of flying which is opportune for reading books but I will guarantee you he hasn't read an actual book in decades. I doubt he even reads long magazine articles.

Homer would like a word with you. ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Steffon Blech

• KIDD
Source Of "Diego" -- AKA George Noory -- Hand Puppet Found; "Silly Puppets"
« Reply #3591 on: September 28, 2021, 03:14:28 PM »
A quick internet search turned up this. Who made that "Diego" puppet? Like Coast-To-Coast AM states, "we" are looking for "the answers." Looks like "we" found one answer on Amazon. Obviously the "Diego" hand puppet seen in YouTube's "Awkward Puppets" channel. The sellers named it the "Carlos" model. It's Noory, all right! They couldn't have done better if they tried!

It states the clothes are exchangeable using varied baby sizes. Noory's puppet needs the French-blue dress shirt, no tie and his trademark sport jacket. I suppose his "outfits" could even be "matched" to his "wardrobe" from that "Beyond Belief" webcast show on Giam TV.

The manufacturer's site. And yes, custom "Carlos" puppets can be made if bought in bulk. Maybe even Noory could splurge for those and he could hand them out to every person at his live events. Like at Major-League Baseball games. Better than Noory bobblehead giveaway day!

Silly Puppets:
https://www.sillypuppets.com/ 
"A Blech In The Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush"

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #3592 on: September 28, 2021, 03:17:51 PM »
"Kevin, those giant worms on that planet... Are they bad actors?  Or more neutral you think? As far as fiction I mean."

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3593 on: September 28, 2021, 04:33:16 PM »
It should be amusing from the standpoint of the guest having to explain everything to Snorge and still having him goof up.

Dave Snoorway - “That Dune.  So how many were there?  Like lots of sand scripts or was it just one big sand dune?”

"Kevin, those giant worms on that planet... Are they bad actors?  Or more neutral you think? As far as fiction I mean."

LOL!  I am looking forward to listening Friday.  Open lines not so much.  I hope the guest gets his full segment.

Oh, I can also imagine Noory stating that he knew Sting was in Dune and then mumbles, "I like his music. I'd like to have him on the program."  ;D

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3594 on: September 28, 2021, 04:54:27 PM »

... Oh, I can also imagine Noory stating that he knew Sting was in Dune and then mumbles, "I like his music. I'd like to have him on the program."  ;D
Dave Snoorway - “Did yeeewww know I ran into Sylvester Stallone?  Great guy.  Oh, and I was in the Navy, too.”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #3595 on: September 28, 2021, 05:34:17 PM »
LOL!  I am looking forward to listening Friday.  Open lines not so much.  I hope the guest gets his full segment.

Oh, I can also imagine Noory stating that he knew Sting was in Dune and then mumbles, "I like his music. I'd like to have him on the program."  ;D

We can only hope that Mike the Millennial calls in and tells us how much he appreciates Anderson's work as a younger person and that Annie checks in and brings up Tremors with Kevin Bacon, conflating it with Dune.  ::)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3596 on: September 28, 2021, 08:29:07 PM »
We can only hope that Mike the Millennial calls in and tells us how much he appreciates Anderson's work as a younger person and that Annie checks in and brings up Tremors with Kevin Bacon, conflating it with Dune.  ::)

Oh please no.  However, it would be fun to hear MTM say that as a younger person he identifies with Paul Atreides and sometimes fears he too will be trapped in the role as the Muad’Dib.  ;D

Steffon Blech

• KIDD
"Coast-To-Coast AM" Becomes A Puppet Show? Some Already Share Resemblances
« Reply #3597 on: September 29, 2021, 05:52:07 AM »
What a great profit center.  Mark Mays should jump on this.  Each member of the Sad Pack could have their own. It would be like the Muppets, except not funny.
Yes, great idea. Looking over some of those "Awkward Puppets" videos, it appears the manufacturer, "Silly Puppets", has got some of them "covered" already. Like these:
"A Blech In The Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush"

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3598 on: September 29, 2021, 06:42:07 AM »

'Diego' puppet and 'Carlos' puppet aren't the same. Diego is perfect for Noory, he has a bushier moustache, hooded/sleepy eyes, jowl-ier.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3599 on: September 29, 2021, 08:45:37 AM »

'Diego' puppet and 'Carlos' puppet aren't the same. Diego is perfect for Noory, he has a bushier moustache, hooded/sleepy eyes, jowl-ier.

From what I understand, the hairpiece is made by the same company!
😁😁😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...