Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838190 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3720 on: October 03, 2021, 07:36:05 PM »
Here’s a bizarre video of Snorge sans stache.  I can’t really make out any obvious scar that would indicate a cleft palate but his upper lip just doesn’t quite look normal, like it’s partially paralyzed.  He has a Buddy Hackett look, though, without the mustache.

Buddy Hackett.  Ugh!  Can't stand him.  Anyway, didn't George once say that he had a health scare a long time ago that he didn't want talk about.  I wonder if he had a stroke?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3721 on: October 03, 2021, 07:47:16 PM »
There have been many weeks that have truly sucked but if you look at this week's schedule...wow.  The suck is strong.  Others may be interested but I can honestly say not one show does it for me.  Not even a segment of a show.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3722 on: October 03, 2021, 08:24:57 PM »
THAT was funny.  ;D

Agreed!  I was laughing hard.

I think, without the mustache, that he looks more ethnic. His nose is very Arab and his mouth and chin look more Hispanic.

Just spitballing this here, I would say he's trying to look less ethnic for his mainly racist white audience.

With the mustache, it looks like his upper lip is further back than it really is without the mustache. Maybe it's just the angle of certain pictures in relationship to his huge Arab nose.

😁😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3723 on: October 03, 2021, 08:37:41 PM »
I see right now for a couple hours before the live c2cam broadcast on Sunday nights, some stations like KLBJ-AM play what the announcer just called "The Best of George Noory" :P

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3724 on: October 03, 2021, 08:48:45 PM »
I see right now for a couple hours before the live c2cam broadcast on Sunday nights, some stations like KLBJ-AM play what the announcer just called "The Best of George Noory" :P
No. Fucking. Way.
Eh, nevermind...

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #3725 on: October 03, 2021, 08:56:57 PM »
There have been many weeks that have truly sucked but if you look at this week's schedule...wow.  The suck is strong.  Others may be interested but I can honestly say not one show does it for me.  Not even a segment of a show.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels like this!!

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #3726 on: October 03, 2021, 08:58:44 PM »

Wonder how long it takes them to find a show that actually fits the title? HA

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3727 on: October 03, 2021, 09:25:04 PM »
... without the mustache...

Let's face it, there's nothing he can do to improve his looks.

Long ago a poster said early on in his career he claimed to be Italian.

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #3728 on: October 03, 2021, 11:22:40 PM »
Wonder how long it takes them to find a show that actually fits the title? HA

An easier job would be developing AI on a Commodore 64.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3729 on: October 03, 2021, 11:26:23 PM »
Let's face it, there's nothing he can do to improve his looks.

Long ago a poster said early on in his career he claimed to be Italian.
Him and Falkie have some common threads...

The difference?

250lbs and no getting caught masturbating at work.
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #3730 on: October 04, 2021, 02:15:36 AM »
Here you go lol from @Sofia in June talking about sport team names changes https://www.newsmax.com/georgenoory/sports-america-covid/2020/09/08/id/985783/

Hey, why not change Minnie Mouse's name ... after all, it offends the mice that are smaller in size, and there is no way animal lovers could put up with that ... right?

That quote might actually be the dumbest quote that's ever been written, no matter what side of on sports team names you are on. His example (even if he's trying to be funny/sarcastic?) makes no sense at all. Does he think talking mice are real, or does he thing Native Americans are all Disney characters?
+1

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #3731 on: October 04, 2021, 02:16:49 AM »
It's a type of chalk or rosin.  @Sofia   Usually it's white but there are darker colors as well.  Sweat will make the lighter colors darken at times.  Their bodies are touching things during events like the Uneven Bars, etc., so the rosin on the hands will go to the legs since they initially touch the bars with their hands but during the exercise it will get on the legs as well.  Hope I made sense.   ;D
Got it.  Ours was nothing that much in school.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #3732 on: October 04, 2021, 02:19:52 AM »
Buddy Hackett.  Ugh!  Can't stand him.  Anyway, didn't George once say that he had a health scare a long time ago that he didn't want talk about.  I wonder if he had a stroke?
On the air he said he had once had a heart attack at age 50, so 2000.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #3733 on: October 04, 2021, 02:26:57 AM »
Dammit, I had to go back and look.  Way less than half full.  After renting the place, food and travel, paying the other guests(?) how clould he have possibly broken even?  Does he put these on, is it a Dumbheiser Production, Premrat, someone else?

Does that mean George was lying when he said seats were almost gone?
Maybe people left early.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #3734 on: October 04, 2021, 03:07:08 AM »
I went to bed early last night but I woke briefly somewhere around 4-5AM and heard Noory and his Linda Moulton Howe replacement Sherryl, she had obviously finished whatever uninteresting 'report' 'interview' she prepared and as usual Noory is left awkwardly fumbling to end it with some conversation between him and Sherryl.

Of course he has absolutely nothing to offer so he pauses and comes up with a stupid question that no doubt he believes is compelling.

'Sherryl, what are the 5 subjects you find the most interesting?' could have been any number but Noory the master interviewer thinks 5 is the right number.

She stumbles to give him an answer. Followed by awkward silence while Noory rummages through his trunk of stupid questions stored in the vast emptiness of his cranium.

'Sherryl, what's the most scared you've been in your life?'

Another stumbling answer. Noory then switches streams and reminisces how he and Sherryl go way back and how he tried to hire her when he was the wunderkind executive producer of the TV news at a network affiliate in Detroit. He's told this story many times and there's absolutely nothing interesting about it.

oh lol Cornelius got on and begged for money,  told Sherryl his story about being unjustly fired and jailed for something he did as a military security guard a thousand years ago.  Noory finally asked Corny why he doesn't have a job. Corny says he is disabled though didn't say what the disability is -  pretty sure it's Negro Indolence Syndrome but we can no longer use that diagnosis for the melanated and shiftless. Poppa left him a house so Corny doesn't have rent or mortgage but he's 2 years away from any Social Security so he needs some help - of course Noory offered none, got rid of him and then talked about him to Sherryl giving himself a pat on the back 'this show is like family for people like him'
Maybe he has seizures.  Geez you sound racist.  Cornelius has been on 1000 times & I've never heard him ask for money so if he did, something unusual must have happened.