Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838551 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3810 on: October 08, 2021, 10:10:32 PM »
i rolled over in bed and heard about 10 minutes last night, Noory was 'interviewing' an old hag of a psychic astrologer, she claimed she predicted on Coast in 2017 or 18 that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris would be the next President/Vice-President, Noory for once kind of called her on it, told her Tommy keeps a record of her predictions and they'd have to check. He also teased her about other predictions she got wrong, she didn't take it that well, con artists rarely do.

but the best part of what I heard was Noory at his weirdo best - a dog barked in the middle of the interview, Noory began asking the guest about the dog and would not stop, the guest said she'd put the dog in another room but Noory kept asking questions about the dog anyway, the guest was weirded out by his cross examination about her dog 'What kind of dog is it?' 'Is it a boy or girl?' 'What kind of dog is it?' 'How big is it?' 'How much does it weigh?' 'Does it get angry?' absolutely bizarro radio.
Ha!  Typical bizarro Noory.  “Was it a mean puppy?”  “Has it ever bitten little kids?”  “Does it chase cars?”  “How about cars with a really big guy and a weird dude with a bad toupee?”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3811 on: October 08, 2021, 10:20:32 PM »
Ha!  Typical bizarro Noory.  “Was it a mean puppy?”  “Has it ever bitten little kids?”  “Does it chase cars?”  “How about cars with a really big guy and a weird dude with a bad toupee?”

Does the dog bite little kids? Did your dog kill JonBenet Ramsey?

😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3812 on: October 08, 2021, 10:31:26 PM »
Has Mark the Millennial ever said which millennium he's from?  The Snorge probably has more listeners born around 1900 than around 2000.

''I'm one of the younger listeners'' doesn't necessarily resolve it. 

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3813 on: October 09, 2021, 05:32:23 AM »
but the best part of what I heard was Noory at his weirdo best - a dog barked in the middle of the interview, Noory began asking the guest about the dog and would not stop, the guest said she'd put the dog in another room but Noory kept asking questions about the dog anyway, the guest was weirded out by his cross examination about her dog 'What kind of dog is it?' 'Is it a boy or girl?' 'What kind of dog is it?' 'How big is it?' 'How much does it weigh?' 'Does it get angry?' absolutely bizarro radio.

He should've interviewed the dog.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3814 on: October 09, 2021, 07:55:16 AM »
He should've interviewed the dog.
That’s probably his next lame April Fools’ Day “joke.”

“Dave Norway interviews Ralph, the six-legged, talking dog!”

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #3815 on: October 09, 2021, 08:20:36 AM »
i rolled over in bed and heard about 10 minutes last night, Noory was 'interviewing' an old hag of a psychic astrologer, she claimed she predicted on Coast in 2017 or 18 that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris would be the next President/Vice-President, Noory for once kind of called her on it, told her Tommy keeps a record of her predictions and they'd have to check. He also teased her about other predictions she got wrong, she didn't take it that well, con artists rarely do.

He was dumbfound.  She had a REAL dog.  Norry's dog was made up and pretend.  He took a stock photo and put it on the website. The imaginary bark was also borrowed.  Norry's goodness is as fake as the hair on his head.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3816 on: October 09, 2021, 08:56:33 AM »
That’s probably his next lame April Fools’ Day “joke.”

“Dave Norway interviews Ralph, the six-legged, talking dog!”

Ya know, I can actually see that happening.  If not then maybe another head on the three-headed person will die by then.  Another option, come April, is that George announces his retirement for the sole purpose of having his regulars callers call in, cry, and kiss his ass.  Then after he's awash with praise he'll say he was just kidding.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3817 on: October 09, 2021, 09:22:48 AM »
Ya know, I can actually see that happening.  If not then maybe another head on the three-headed person will die by then.  Another option, come April, is that George announces his retirement for the sole purpose of having his regulars callers call in, cry, and kiss his ass.  Then after he's awash with praise he'll say he was just kidding.
Ha!  Dave had better not waste too much time before announcing it was just a joke or he risks MTM attempting sewer pipe by OD’ing on hot cocoa.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3818 on: October 09, 2021, 01:34:38 PM »

Noory loves to read Edgar Allen Poe stories on the air.
Noory even looks a lot like Poe - a coincidence?  Maybe thats one of his past lives?  8)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #3819 on: October 09, 2021, 01:46:20 PM »

Noory loves to read Edgar Allen Poe stories on the air.
Noory even looks a lot like Poe - a coincidence?  Maybe thats one of his past lives?  8)

From Poe to Noory. Talk about Devolution!

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3820 on: October 09, 2021, 02:05:03 PM »
No wonder Poe struggled with drugs and alcohol.  He must have known what was coming.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #3821 on: October 09, 2021, 03:50:40 PM »
Another Norry dedication:

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3822 on: October 09, 2021, 06:51:48 PM »
Ha!  Dave had better not waste too much time before announcing it was just a joke or he risks MTM attempting sewer pipe by OD’ing on hot cocoa.

I have to admit that I had to look that term up in the urban dictionary.  WTF?  :o  LOL!  I learn something new everyday.  ;D

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3823 on: October 09, 2021, 08:06:39 PM »

Is this something he's playing now?  Like that Sound of Silence song.  I don't listen as much as I used to but when I have, I rarely make it to the end of the program.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3824 on: October 09, 2021, 11:16:04 PM »

Noory played this? 

Love it, rather that Noory didn't, he has no backbone, he's a crypto liberal but won't admit it because he knows the majority of his audience leans right.