Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838224 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3990 on: October 30, 2021, 01:15:59 AM »
i should be ashamed for listening to such low brow idiocy but here I am.

I guess this is 'Ghost to Ghost' I'm listening to. Walt Da Atheist called in, he might be softening as he approaches death when it comes to 'da supernatural'. He told us that he was recently visiting his dead parents' graves at da cemetery when a butterfly was flitting about him, Walt said he became 'mesmerized' by the butterfly. 'Now you know I don't go for the supernatural stuff George, I was wearing a bright shirt, butterflies are known to be attracted by bright colors, to him I could be a giant flower and he thought he could get food from me ......... but who knows. I guess we can choose to believe what we want. Maybe it was a message from my parents.' Yes, the message from his parents was how proud they are of their son who's becomes famous calling in to an idiotic paranormal radio show being the skeptical atheist.

Anyway George encouraged ol' Walt to be open to other explanations for things.  Next thing I heard was Tommy get on the air to tell George he disagreed with him about demons that take over a home. Tommy the noted demonologist tells George that if you have a strong mind and let them know you won't be pushed around by them nothing bad will happen to you. George told Tommy that he doesn't think it's that easy, those demons are powerful. George decided that since him and Tommy have a difference of opinion that 'Tom, what we should do is one night do an experiment on the show and see who's right.' He's always promising to do shit that he knows they'll never do because the idea is absurdly stupid and for ideas that aren't absurdly stupid they are too lazy and cheap to actually do anything.

lol imagine thinking you can find some demons to come to a radio studio to participate in an experiment.  ;D

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3991 on: October 30, 2021, 01:18:25 AM »
The last time I heard him, he sounded really bad. Of course, it was somebody doing a voice and maybe they just lost some of that vocal elasticity to create that tone.
A recorded message from JC was just played.
Probably an impersonation.

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #3992 on: October 30, 2021, 01:25:03 AM »
wow jc called in they need to have him on as guest before  something bad happens to him
have jc as guest george

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #3993 on: October 30, 2021, 01:27:36 AM »
Its a fake JC - voice is very different from the original.

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #3994 on: October 30, 2021, 01:27:49 AM »
A recorded message from JC was just played.
Probably an impersonation.
[/quote
jc is real deal morgus this is no impersonation

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #3995 on: October 30, 2021, 01:28:56 AM »
how do you know jc is fake morgus

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #3996 on: October 30, 2021, 01:38:46 AM »
... Anyway George encouraged ol' Walt to be open to other explanations for things...

Wait, George was listening to a caller?

How long has this been going on?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3997 on: October 30, 2021, 01:51:50 AM »
Wait, George was listening to a caller?

How long has this been going on?

There is an occasion where the three-by-five cards just happened fall onto the desk in the same order as the caller goes...

One in a million.
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #3998 on: October 30, 2021, 02:33:19 AM »
Yes.  I think the last time the real JC called was to Art on MITD. He sounded really old and not quite as sharp.  This guy was clearly doing an impersonation.  He lacked the fire of the real JC.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3999 on: October 30, 2021, 03:03:28 AM »
Andrea Perron, author of House of Darkness House of Light: The True Story, was Dave’s supposed “special guest.”  Just someone else plugging a book.  Typical lame-ass Noory.  ::)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4000 on: October 30, 2021, 07:28:13 AM »
Andrea Perron, author of House of Darkness House of Light: The True Story, was Dave’s supposed “special guest.”  Just someone else plugging a book.  Typical lame-ass Noory.  ::)

Special guest = "We haven't booked anyone yet."
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4001 on: October 30, 2021, 07:46:55 AM »
Haha, the guest is now blaming demons for his phone line disconnecting!
He sprayed holy water on his phone to stop that... :D

Listened to this show this morning, another classic George mispronunciation.  During the news segment, he read a list of restaurants dealing with some problem. Last on the list was the Mexican chain, Chipotle.  George pronounced it as "Chili-Portal."

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #4002 on: October 30, 2021, 08:12:14 AM »
Yes.  I think the last time the real JC called was to Art on MITD. He sounded really old and not quite as sharp.  This guy was clearly doing an impersonation.  He lacked the fire of the real JC.

HOW DARE EEEEEWWWWW!!!
Are we having fun yet?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4003 on: October 30, 2021, 08:43:31 AM »
... Last on the list was the Mexican chain, Chipotle.  George pronounced it as "Chili-Portal."

I don't know how he was like 15 years ago, butchering stuff. I did notice that dementia and Alzheimer's will sometimes effect the connection between what is read and what is in the reference book of one's mind. For two people I knew with Alzheimer's, that was the case.

Of course, knowing his work history, he's lazy and doesn't give a shit. He mispronounced "satanic!" The host of the radio show that talks about satanic stuff as part of its format.

Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4004 on: October 30, 2021, 08:56:15 AM »
Interesting take.

Okay! In our open lines segment of the program I'd like anyone who posed with a dead child, or even terminally ill, to call in and share you experience.

;D
That has to be the creepiest thing I’ve stumbled upon in a long while.  They almost look like usual old time photos, the way they’re posed.  Even still, something looks off.  The eyes.  That vacant stare that says “nobody’s home.” :o
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎