Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838291 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4125 on: November 09, 2021, 07:16:52 AM »
lol it's the same fucking interview, he's a good guest, he's always persuasive about Kilgallen and Monroe's deaths.

Noory referring to the JFK assassination told him 'This subject is very dear to me too Mark.' what a weirdo, 'very dear to me' or i guess more obviously he just has a very modest command of the English language and he couldn't come up with another way of expressing his interest in the assassination.

He then did what he had done 100 times before, brought up Jimmy Hoffa and how he had one of the last interviews with Hoffa while at the Detroit television station. The story goes absolutely nowhere, it has nothing to do with the subject matter the guest is there for. Just Noory trying to impress people .

I started to listen and it was just the same stuff I heard before and turned it off.  I wonder what Jimmy Hoffa's thoughts were when his interview with Noory ended and he walked away.  I'm guessing "what a moron."

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4126 on: November 09, 2021, 08:03:16 AM »
Noory wondered if his guest was afraid of butterflies!
Why would anyone think that unless Noory himself was afraid of them?
Snorge should ask Pharmacist Ben about this tonight.  I’m sure he can push some Doc Wallet junk as a cure for Lepidopterophobia.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4127 on: November 09, 2021, 08:06:15 AM »
I started to listen and it was just the same stuff I heard before and turned it off.  I wonder what Jimmy Hoffa's thoughts were when his interview with Noory ended and he walked away.  I'm guessing "what a moron."
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“Man, that was enough for me.  Time to live as a recluse in Thailand.”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4128 on: November 09, 2021, 08:19:37 AM »
so nice to listen to Coast and not feel like  you've done brain damage to yourself by listening. Ian had a National Geographic editor/writer/Egyptologist/archaeologist lady on as his guest, they hopped from subject to subject and place to place, an interesting conversation between 2 intelligent people. Now had Noory had this woman on it would have been a conversation between an intelligent person and an imbecile. He'd have come to numerous awkward pauses and blurted out non-sequiturs  vaguely related 'Ann we had the late Zechariah Sitchin on the show several times. Did you know him?' 'Do you believe extra-terrestrials built the pyramds?' 'Have you ever heard of evil spirits being released when the archaeology people open up a secret door like in Indiana Jones or something like that?'

whoa, Walt da Atheist on fire tonight, just called in on open lines. Last night he told the guest who believes in an afterlife that religion/God is just 'an ape beating his chest, we have created a mighty god in our own image. Now he just told Ian 'Yaweh is a hypocritical ogre, a mass murderer.' Ian enjoys Walt so calmly replied  telling him there's a difference between the Divine and the God Walt was describing. Theological babble. Walt wasn't given the opportunity to rebut.
I listened to the local station’s replay of that show last night.  What a difference from a brain dead Noory show.  I wish Punnett could at least replace Lee Cigar and Chuckles Willis.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #4129 on: November 10, 2021, 03:26:27 AM »
I listened to some Noory over the past few weeks mainly supernatural topics.  I can't stand the psychic and alternative health shit. Anyway, glad to see some of my favorite raconteurs still posting. Carry on.

Oh, and as much as I feel for Corny,  I bet he lives alone because he eats too many beans. Can you imagine the stench? :P
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4130 on: November 10, 2021, 06:44:30 AM »
I listened to some Noory over the past few weeks mainly supernatural topics.  I can't stand the psychic and alternative health shit. Anyway, glad to see some of my favorite raconteurs still posting. Carry on.

Oh, and as much as I feel for Corny,  I bet he lives alone because he eats too many beans. Can you imagine the stench? :P
Hey, stranger.  I see your still rocking those red skivvies, to the delight of the cat ladies. ;)

Stop by and update us on the movie scene, sometime.  There’s still a few of us here talking about the classics, at times.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #4131 on: November 10, 2021, 03:54:16 PM »
Hey, stranger.  I see your still rocking those red skivvies, to the delight of the cat ladies. ;)

Stop by and update us on the movie scene, sometime.  There’s still a few of us here talking about the classics, at times.

Hey It's Over! Funny you mention that,  I plan on contributing to that subject and a bit of radio and politics.    Great to stop by and see everyone!  Hope you're doing well!
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4132 on: November 10, 2021, 10:30:16 PM »
Noory is doing another debate tonight between a liberal and a conservative.
Online poll then picks the winner...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4133 on: November 11, 2021, 12:26:47 AM »

i missed all but the end of the Howard Bloom vs John Curtis debate - talk about an intellectual mismatch, Bloom may be smart but his liberalism, like any other mental illness, distorts reality and breeds irrational beliefs. Curtis is just a moron.

yet Curtis got 83% of the vote lol  Coast's listeners are pretty based

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4134 on: November 11, 2021, 05:02:43 AM »
i missed all but the end of the Howard Bloom vs John Curtis debate - talk about an intellectual mismatch, Bloom may be smart but his liberalism, like any other mental illness, distorts reality and breeds irrational beliefs. Curtis is just a moron.

yet Curtis got 83% of the vote lol  Coast's listeners are pretty based

Thank goodness I didn't listen.  I cannot stomach Howard Bloom.  I've always had the urge to throw him down a flight of stairs.  Curtis never bugged me that much.  I just block him out.  He reminds of some stranger you're sitting beside at a bar, then he starts calmly venting to you.  Even though you planned on staying a while, you just want to finish your beer and leave.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4135 on: November 11, 2021, 05:47:43 AM »
Hey It's Over! Funny you mention that,  I plan on contributing to that subject and a bit of radio and politics.    Great to stop by and see everyone!  Hope you're doing well!
Great!  Doing OK, here, and look forward to enjoying your posts.  :)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4136 on: November 11, 2021, 06:34:28 AM »
Thank goodness I didn't listen.  I cannot stomach Howard Bloom.  I've always had the urge to throw him down a flight of stairs.  Curtis never bugged me that much.  I just block him out.  He reminds of some stranger you're sitting beside at a bar, then he starts calmly venting to you.  Even though you planned on staying a while, you just want to finish your beer and leave.
Bloom is an annoying chatterbox know-it-all.  As you mentioned, he’s like a Cliff Claven, without the humor.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4137 on: November 11, 2021, 10:14:33 PM »
Looks like this weekend on c2cam its a double header - Connie Willis hosting both Sat and Sun... :o

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4138 on: November 11, 2021, 10:23:38 PM »
Noory is doing his standard bit again tonight for Veteran's Day - spending 15min playing old recordings of theme songs for each military service.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4139 on: November 11, 2021, 10:27:12 PM »
Humm, I don't know how many days it's been since I've listened to that particular program.  Red Eye Radio and streaming old Art Bell has had my evening audio experience.
Eh, nevermind...