Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838238 times)

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4260 on: November 16, 2021, 03:45:20 PM »
I's a sickness.  I have subscribed, unsubscribed, then resubscribed over the years more times than I can count.  I too am canceling again with the hopes I have the discipline not to do it all over again.

I'll stick with JBW @KSM, Clyde Lewis, and Richard Syrett.   I really like Syrett.

It’s not easy to give up the “insiders membership”. I know I sleep better at night knowing I have exclusive access to the most inside information.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF KINDNESS
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4261 on: November 16, 2021, 04:08:45 PM »
What is a price?  There is a Thanksgiving promotion ongoing, one butterball is donated for every Coast Insider Renewal.  Everyone wins, the impoverished get a butterball  and you get to hear a turkey along with the sad sack pack.
Well who exactly will get my butterball should I renew? If it's some slackass family who spit out kids they can't afford just to get the bigger welfare check then no thanks.
If I knew MY turkey was going to a family that was down on their luck as they try and claw their way back up? Fuck yeah I'll renew year after year.

...my Thanksgiving was in October anyway but STILL, I'll re sign if the butterfucker is going to a good home somewhere in America.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4262 on: November 16, 2021, 04:13:00 PM »
Thankless bastards like Fat Tony Senda will get it then complain about getting salmonella poisoning.

Well who exactly will get my butterball should I renew? If it's some slackass family who spit out kids they can't afford just to get the bigger welfare check then no thanks.
If I knew MY turkey was going to a family that was down on their luck as they try and claw their way back up? Fuck yeah I'll renew year after year.

...my Thanksgiving was in October anyway but STILL, I'll re sign if the butterfucker is going to a good home somewhere in America.
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4263 on: November 16, 2021, 06:36:14 PM »
Looks like George's big interview with Robert F Kennedy Jr tonight has gone tits up.  He's been replaced by one of the "chem trail" loons.  I'm guessing somebody told Jr. what C2C is and who Noory is. 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4264 on: November 16, 2021, 06:53:36 PM »
Looks like George's big interview with Robert F Kennedy Jr tonight has gone tits up.  He's been replaced by one of the "chem trail" loons.  I'm guessing somebody told Jr. what C2C is and who Noory is.
Heh, heh, heh... another last minute Boston getaway, no doubt.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4265 on: November 16, 2021, 06:53:41 PM »

An emergency trip to Boston

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4266 on: November 16, 2021, 07:23:01 PM »

Perhaps the loon will discuss how the US chemtrailed the hell out of the Germans...........

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4267 on: November 16, 2021, 07:34:15 PM »
Perhaps the loon will discuss how the US chemtrailed the hell out of the Germans...........

👏👏👏

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4268 on: November 16, 2021, 07:47:38 PM »
Ditto on the JBW!  Yeah, Syrett is really growing on me. Guy seems based in the dying art of common sense and he's not without a funny side as well. I never really listened to him on coast but I do catch him on his own platforms and he's good. @ShayP

If it weren't for C2C I probably would've never discovered Syrett. @KSM  I happily spend $2 per month for his Conspiracy Unlimited show.  I appreciate how calmly he can shut a guest or caller down when they start spewing bullshit.  To be clear, as we know, there are topics that are bullshit in general but he won't suffer fools.  Sort of like Ian Punnett but without the arrogance.

He even had his sons host a show.  It was hockey related.  That was cool of him to get them involved.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4269 on: November 16, 2021, 07:48:38 PM »
It’s not easy to give up the “insiders membership”. I know I sleep better at night knowing I have exclusive access to the most inside information.

Ha!  ;D  I get the VIP treatment!

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4270 on: November 16, 2021, 07:49:28 PM »
Well who exactly will get my butterball...

Some lucky lady.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4271 on: November 16, 2021, 07:51:51 PM »

Looks like it changed again.  It lists the guest as an internationally respected healer, medium and speaker.  Woooo!  Followed by an energy healer.  Two, count 'em, TWO healers in one show.

GNS 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4272 on: November 16, 2021, 07:52:39 PM »
Looks like it changed again.  It lists the guest as an internationally respected healer, medium and speaker.  Woooo!  Followed by an energy healer. 

GNS

Did the person who books C2C used to work for Heather Wade?
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4273 on: November 16, 2021, 07:54:05 PM »
Did the person who books C2C used to work for Heather Wade?

LOL!  I had to edit my post.  There are two healers on tonight!  Prepare to be healed.  We could get the shit healed out of us!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4274 on: November 16, 2021, 07:58:01 PM »
LOL!  I had to edit my post.  There are two healers on tonight!  Prepare to be healed.  We could get the shit healed out of us!

The only healing I need is from inflation and high gas prices.
Eh, nevermind...